Whats the predictions for this season.
16-0 :oblivious:

iKhan
Diamonds & Wood

9-7
Shine
5-6

this is ****ing awesome.

custom eagles hoodies. every color, and then you can put any players name and number on the back. can also do nfl logo and player numbers on the sleeves.

really dope

http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11740019&cp=2237617.2247252&pageType=family&lmdn=Size&parentPage=family
Theyve had this for a while now :/ lol
NE

Theyve had this for a while now :/ lol
i don't spend much time on nfl shop. just found em now and i love them.
Tito.
Thank you Father God.

https://twitter.com/EliotShorrParks/status/294525178946387968

Gargano said he talked to AFC guy who said he had no interest in Nnamdi bc played on a "losing team". Said this in Nov- http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2012/11/12/3636238/eagles-need-culture-change-to-turn-things-around
TheRocket64
"Not a hypebeast while you beast for the hype!!"

Joeckel 1st round
Te'o 2nd round
Tito.
Thank you Father God.

http://www.phillymag.com/eagles/2013/01/24/eagles-wake-up-call-where-things-stand-with-kellys-staff/

A week ago today, the Eagles introduced Chip Kelly as their new head coach.

His first order of business was to fill out his staff. The Eagles are not confirming any of the moves and plan to announce all the hires at once. But many of the pieces are in place. Here’s a look at where things currently stand:

Offensive coordinator – Pat Shurmur was part of the Eagles’ contingent in Mobile and is expected to fill this spot. Shurmur’s background is different than Kelly’s, but the Birds’ head coach said that could be a good thing.

“I don’t want everybody to be the same because I don’t think we’d grow as a group,” Kelly said. “I think we need to challenge each other.”

Shurmur, 47, spent the past two seasons as the head coach of the Browns. Cleveland went 9-23 under his direction. He was the offensive coordinator of the Rams in 2009 and 2010. Shurmur spent 10 seasons as the Eagles’ quarterbacks coach from 1999 to 2008. He coached the tight ends at Michigan State from 1990 to 1997 and Stanford’s offensive line in 1998.

Defensive coordinator – Nothing official here, although it looks like the Eagles could be waiting on 49ers secondary coach Ted Donatell, who currently has the Super Bowl to worry about. Donatell has spent the last two seasons as the 49ers’ secondary coach. Before that, he held the same title in Denver from 2009 to 2010. Donatell was the defensive coordinator at the University of Washington in 2008, a special assistant to the Jets in 2007 and defensive coordinator of the Falcons from 2004 to 2006. He spent four seasons as the Packers’ defensive coordinator (2000-2003) and was Denver’s secondary coach from 1995 to 1999. Donatell coached the Jets’ secondary from 1990 to 1994. Overall, he has 21 years of NFL experience, including seven as a defensive coordinator.

Special teams coach – Dave Fipp showed up at the Senior Bowl Wednesday with an Eagles hoodie on. He’ll take over for Bobby April as the team’s special-teams coach. Fipp spent the past two seasons as the Dolphins’ assistant special teams coach. He served the same role with the 49ers from 2008 to 2010.

Running backs coach - Duce Staley takes over for Ted Williams. Staley has spent three seasons on the Eagles’ coaching staff – one as an intern and the last two as special teams quality control coach. He has also been assisting Williams with the running backs during that time.

Wide receivers coach – According to FootballScoop.com, Bob Bicknell will join Kelly’s staff, although it’s unclear exactly what his title will be. Bicknell coached the Bills’ wide receivers in 2012. He was the Chiefs’ tight ends coach in 2009 and Kansas City’s offensive line coach in 2008. He served as assistant offensive line coach in 2007 and also has experience in college and NFL Europe.

Tight ends coach – Williams moves from running backs to tight ends. He had been the team’s running backs coach since 1997, but Williams did spend two seasons as the team’s tight-ends coach in 1995 and 1996.

Defensive line coach – Jerry Azzinaro was in Mobile all week as part of the Eagles’ staff. He comes over after having spent the past four years as Oregon’s defensive line coach. In case you missed the earlier video, Azzinaro likes violence.

Linebackers coach – Rick Minter was also in Mobile all week and could fill this role. Minter spent the past two seasons as Kentucky’s defensive coordinator. He was Cincinnati’s head coach from 1994 to 2003. John Harbaugh coached special teams on Minter’s staff, and Mike Tomlin coached defensive backs under him. Overall, Minter’s coached at 12 different places – all in the college ranks. This will be his first NFL job.

Defensive backs coach – According to FootballScoop.com, Boston College defensive coordinator Bill McGovern will join Kelly’s staff, although again, we’re not sure of his role. McGovern spent the last four seasons as BC’s defensive backs coach. He was in charge of linebackers from 2000 to 2008 and defensive backs from 1994 to 1996. McGovern coached Pittsburgh’s defensive backs from 1997 to 1999. He has never coached in the NFL.

* No word yet on quarterbacks coach or offensive line coach.

* Per Adam Caplan, former NFL tight end Justin Peelle will join Kelly’s staff.

* Per FootballScoop.com, Mike Dawson will serve as defensive quality control coach.
Tito.
Thank you Father God.

This staff is WOAT. Kip Kelly better know what he's doing.
Brine
Everything's made up, nigga. Stay woke.

Whats the predictions for this season.
8-8
Tito.
Thank you Father God.

Signs are apparently pointing to the Eagles having interest in Steve Spagnuolo as defensive coordinator.

Spagnuolo was recently fired as the Saints defensive coordinator but worked with the Eagles under various defensive positions from 1999 - 2006 and was the Giants defensive coordinator in 2007 and 2008 and was the head coach of the Rams from 2009 - 2011.

I don't think anyone is really excited about any remaining candidate for the defensive coordinator job.

I'm really disappointed.
Tito.
Thank you Father God.

http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2013/1/25/3915790/brian-dawkins-open-to-role-with-chip-kellys-eagles

I'm a couple days late on this, but Brian Dawkins was a guest of Mike Missanelli's show on 97.5 The Fanatic last week and something interesting came up.

Dawkins was having an event at Chickie & Petes and Chip Kelly just happened to show up. He was invited to say a few words...

"The spirit that Brian Dawkins played with is what the Philadelphia Eagles are all about... I'm here to support Brian, one of the all time great Eagles and I'm excited to have him as part of the program and gonna to lean on him a lot to be able to tell our young guys how the game is played because he played the game the way it is supposed to be played."

"We're going to play like that guy played," Kelly said.

Missanelli asked Dawk whether Chip might have tipped anything off with that statement as far as him joining the staff?

"He didn't tip anything off," Dawkins said. "It was a surprise for him to say it in that way and that's something we can talk about at some other point. As far as that is concerned, that's something I've always said I'm open to as far as doing whatever I could to help."

He was also asked whether he'd accept an invite to go to training camp to work with the young guys on the team?

"We'd have to talk details about ways I could help without being too far away from family for too long."

The sense that I get is that Dawkins probably isn't interested in being a coach. That doesn't really surprise me because I've always said that great players of today don't really go on to become coaches. For one, they've made plenty of money in their careers and the reality of being an NFL coach, especially an assistant is tough. It's long hours and a lot of work. Is a hall of fame player like Brian Dawkins going to want to spend 18 hours a day breaking down film and installing defensive concepts with 23 year olds? Probably not. I wouldn't if I were him.

But where Dawkins could be helpful and seems open to is to just be around sometimes. Visit the team now and then, talk to some guys, take an ambassadorial role kind of like Hugh Douglas had with the team.

I think that would clearly be something that would make fans happy and would certainly be a great way for Chip to bridge the gap between the good times of the previous era and the future. But as for the fans that would like to see Dawkins coaching one day? Don't bet on that ever happening.
Tito.
Thank you Father God.

https://twitter.com/EliotShorrParks/status/295323652008861696

If the #Eagles cut Vick and Nnamdi they would save roughly 26.8 million dollars. (Numbers via @eaglessalarycap)
Tito.
Thank you Father God.

https://twitter.com/EliotShorrParks/status/295316369627553794

ProFootballFocus has Brandon Graham ranked as 2nd best DE in NFL. He played between 200-500 less snaps then every other DE in top 10 #Eagles
Tito.
Thank you Father God.

https://twitter.com/EliotShorrParks/status/295314971355648000

Brandon Graham had just 1 less sack and 12 less QB hurries in half of the snaps Jason Pierre-Paul played last year. #Eagles
Dezo St. Patrick.
Pay Dak his fuckin money.

https://twitter.com/EliotShorrParks/status/295316369627553794

ProFootballFocus has Brandon Graham ranked as 2nd best DE in NFL. He played between 200-500 less snaps then every other DE in top 10 #Eagles

Srs?
Tito.
Thank you Father God.

Srs?
:kanyeshrug: idk how but yeah, I guess
Dezo St. Patrick.
Pay Dak his fuckin money.

:kanyeshrug: idk how but yeah, I guess

Lol Can't believe this ****. He's not bad I guess, but top 2 DE?  :fly:
Tito.
Thank you Father God.

Lol Can't believe this ****. He's not bad I guess, but top 2 DE?  :fly:
Efficiency, probably. He made a lot of impact with a little time.

Pages:1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 2897

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook