Kanye To The: Kanye West

Ohhh shit itunes has the snippets

Pages:1 ... 52 53 54 55 56

Dick Whitman
tomorrow is in your hands

Bow down to OP

Yeah, yeah stfu, you're like the 10th person to quote me on that bull****. You really can't blame me and others though for thinking he was trolling....

jonYe
DO YOU SEE THIS COAT!?

Yeah, yeah stfu, you're like the 10th person to quote me on that bull****. You really can't blame me and others though for thinking he was trolling....
calm down Mr. Whitman- its not even that serious
kingly
mmm

Alexanderander
MXXIV 10.24.07

co-sign.
Howard... the Duck

When this thread first popped-up I almost netted the first reply with a simple " :cmon: " but then I stopped for whatever recent and ran to iTunes and was like, oh ****, OP right. I imagine I would've gotten similar **** had I done that :kanyeshrug:
jonYe
DO YOU SEE THIS COAT!?

When this thread first popped-up I almost netted the first reply with a simple " :cmon: " but then I stopped for whatever recent and ran to iTunes and was like, oh ****, OP right. I imagine I would've gotten similar **** had I done that :kanyeshrug:
its not even that big of a deal.

I doubted the OP and i was proven wrong- oh well :kanyeshrug:
Howard... the Duck

its not even that big of a deal.

I doubted the OP and i was proven wrong- oh well :kanyeshrug:

True say fam :h5:

It was understandable to originally doubt OP.
Dick Whitman

lol I know it's just that I've gotten quoted several times a day for the past few days from that stupid post
Dick Whitman

Haha you were smart man
greenlight

Rofl, I do this with all artists I follow heavily. It has nothing to do with the genre or with being a stan. For any artist/band I really like, I will buy their album and listen to it 5-6 times before I form an opinion. I'm sure as hell not pirating it. You're part of the problem.

I don't pirate it either. I just don't listen to it
LuxuryRap

To the world!
To the world!
To the world er er er er er er er er er er er er er er er er er er er er er er er er er er er errrrrr errrrrrr errrrrr errrrrrrrrrr
El Seņor
# # # # #

To the world!
To the world!
To the world er er er er er er er er er er er er er er er er er er er er er er er er er er er errrrrr errrrrrr errrrrr errrrrrrrrrr

R.Kelly the goat in that snippet...
jonYe
DO YOU SEE THIS COAT!?

lol I know it's just that I've gotten quoted several times a day for the past few days from that stupid post
me too :work:
qtip1992
God, Music, Sports, and Art

4 some reason i cant listen to any snippits i dont feel like reading 57 pages anybody els have this problem.

Pages:1 ... 52 53 54 55 56

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook