Kanye To The: Kanye West

KanyeLive

Pages:1 2 3

LiamBro
Save Us

I am sad that KanyeLive had to end the way it did, i had some great memories on that site and a lot of laughs. I guess all good things come to an end and hopefully this site will be exceed Klive.
Here's to some great years on KTT  :D

dilsexia
kids sing, kids sing

yeh..
CrackmusicNINJA

I am sad that KanyeLive had to end the way it did, i had some great memories on that site and a lot of laughs. I guess all good things come to an end and hopefully this site will be exceed Klive.
Here's to some great years on KTT  :D

It's all happened so quickly man!
Merix
---

Yea man I feel the same way its gonna be hard to just completely leave the site, but its for better :)
West

That website only got worse from the point I registered on, and that was in the summer of 2007. Back then there were still intelligent, analytic posts being made. Not the kinds of threads that would pop up every 5 minutes, over-analyzing something that didn't even exist yet. I understand it's a Kanye fan site, but some people need to listen to more music, or wait until they're a little bit older before they start talking so much about it. Learn first, then speak.
Benson

That website only got worse from the point I registered on, and that was in the summer of 2007. Back then there were still intelligent, analytic posts being made. Not the kinds of threads that would pop up every 5 minutes, over-analyzing something that didn't even exist yet. I understand it's a Kanye fan site, but some people need to listen to more music, or wait until they're a little bit older before they start talking so much about it. Learn first, then speak.

yea, it always got out of hand and ppl acted very childish
dilsexia
kids sing, kids sing

the site is it now with michael jackson & 2pac
Tito.
Thank you Father God.

tbh I will be flaming noobs on KLive until that site is officially taken down
Mikee.
currently accepting donations.

I like this site , i think i have mod powers  !
King.

we on to the next one
FrankThePilot

Kanyelive, we off that!

Change is good! Sure Kanyelive has a lot of memories but in recent months it has become a cluster **** and really not what it use to be.
askyeezy
askyeezy

we on to the next one

Oh snap King. is in the house!
Black Smith
I knew a nigga who dreamed of flyin' boats...

I'll miss the Lupe Fiasco section.  :(
Merix
---

Do you guys think the site will shut down?
LiamBro
Save Us

I'll miss the Lupe Fiasco section.  :(

I'm sure another one will be created on here, if not a section then at least a thread.
Kenny Powers

tbh I will be flaming noobs on KLive until that site is officially taken down

looob. I'm okay with that.
MTP
australia

Kanyelive achieved so much during the past 3years.

Like gaining recognition from Kidcudi, Semtex, KANYE WEST and 88keys. It would be the source of all kanye information. Kanyelive was a great avenue for musicians (frak, reum, cj, mtrey, criss chords, etc..), Artists (shadesofgrey, monicaagnes, cassoblack, etc..) and sites (FOS, 7daycinema, 365AAY) to promote and gain constructive criticism.

I'm genuinely sad  that kanyelive had to end.
YoungMoney
Deleted

Kanyelive achieved so much during the past 3years.

Like gaining recognition from Kidcudi, Semtex, KANYE WEST and 88keys. It would be the source of all kanye information. Kanyelive was a great avenue for musicians (frak, reum, cj, mtrey, criss chords, etc..), Artists (shadesofgrey, monicaagnes, cassoblack, etc..) and sites (FOS, 7daycinema, 365AAY) to promote and gain constructive criticism.

I'm genuinely sad  that kanyelive had to end.

Wow, didnt know about all the recognition, sad to see it go tho.

Pages:1 2 3

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook