Kanye To The: Kanye West

Strange Fruit Project (S1's group) Official Thread (don't sleep on this ktt)

Pages:1 2

no good names left
freekey deekey

Damn, this guy is pretty good based on the first video (don't have enough time to listen to the rest right now). Is he signed on GOOD or Roc Nation? I've never heard of him before so I'm kind of confused.

I could be wrong but I think he's managed by the Roc and signed to GOOD

somebody

Damn, this guy is pretty good based on the first video (don't have enough time to listen to the rest right now). Is he signed on GOOD or Roc Nation? I've never heard of him before so I'm kind of confused.
He is signed on both from what i understand but he is more GOOD.
Westfag

Very bad stuff.
iYeezy
The crownless again shall be king.

I might give these a listen soon. Got too much new music to listen to first!
somebody

Very bad stuff.
You don't even like the song with Erykah ?
Kev The Sureshot

Props on this thread OP. SFP may not have the best rappers, but they make some good music (ye might as well sign them lol).

I still remember getting into their music along with Little Brother, Tanya Morgan, Supastition, etc.  The underground had a real nice run from around 05-08.  Now with blogs, underground **** becomes mainstream hella quick lol.  can't complain though.
somebody

Props on this thread OP. SFP may not have the best rappers, but they make some good music (ye might as well sign them lol).

I still remember getting into their music along with Little Brother, Tanya Morgan, Supastition, etc.  The underground had a real nice run from around 05-08.  Now with blogs, underground **** becomes mainstream hella quick lol.  can't complain though.
Yeah exactly my thoughts, their raps aren't necessarily the best but the music they make is really dope, S1 and Caleb are great producers.
Kev The Sureshot

Yeah exactly my thoughts, their raps aren't necessarily the best but the music they make is really dope, S1 and Caleb are great producers.

absolutely any time i see their names on a tracklist, i know it's dope
fire emoji x3

I think something like Symbolic_One

https://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=15557​8.0
https://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=13736

ahh **** i was already following him and forgot :wom:

so we've got 88-Keys, Mike Dean, S1, Steven Victor and possibly Virgil :fire: :fire: :slick: :slick: :slick:
Westfag

You don't even like the song with Erykah ?
I like S1, I like Badu, but the verses are weak to me...
Yeahnnik

daamn, i didn't know S1 was part of strange fruit.. i got The Healing like three years ago, couldn't get the song "You" outta my head, that's dope ****!
ThatChick
Flourish

You won't regret it :)
I like that "Daydreamin'"   :slick:
somebody

I like that "Daydreamin'"   :slick:
Yeah, Daydreamin' is actually my favorite of the tape with Bright Lights and Big Time.
DAVIDP
neo-dusthead

Bump, just heard these guys on Spotify. They are dope af. Are they still making music?
DAVIDP
neo-dusthead

Pages:1 2

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook