Kanye To The: Kanye West

Creepy/Paranormal Thread

Pages:1 ... 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 ... 795

LatinoLoco
I am haunted by humans. -Death

My nigga did you see insidious 2?

Not yet, homie. First one had a couple of decent scenes so I may catch it this weekend. I haven't even read reviews for it yet. What about you?

ThisIsMVP

LatinoLoco link=topic=2537.msg26863963#msg26863963 date=137910415​9
Not yet, homie. First one had a couple of decent scenes so I may catch it this weekend. I haven't even read reviews for it yet. What about you?

Saw the midnight premiere last night

It was more of a deeper continued story than scary and thrilling

It sucked compared to the first one tbh.

A lot of wtf moments because some of the **** is just cheesy af.
Miel
enjoy the decline

User 9224

Would just like to thank LatinoLoco for his contributions to this thread.
It's probably my favourite thread on KTT, and i'm seriously considering using some of the stories as inspiration for a horror screenplay.
Thanks.
Picqle
denny's with wally

love this thread dont know why it got unstickied
Miel
enjoy the decline

It's probably my favourite thread on KTT, and i'm seriously considering using some of the stories as inspiration for a horror screenplay.
Thanks.
oh, youre making a horror screenplay ?
Truuu

Looks like something out of a movie.
Holy ****
THIS IS GOAT
Adam Sandler

**** this thread TBH
Truuu

This is my favorite thread
GOAT
Miel
enjoy the decline

Looks like something out of a movie.
wow werid
its like some anime ****
Hdz
#BringBackRellSeason

Latino do you remember posting a tumblr that had a bunch of anime death scenes and anime horror? Was great but I can't find it anymore
dior.
Don't let me leave, Murph!

Thanks.

Let me co-write.
dior.
Don't let me leave, Murph!

proven fake but :ohno:
LatinoLoco

Thanks.

Thanks for the love, homie.  Appreciate it. 

And lowkey send me a copy of that script for an advance reading when you get to it.   :allears:
LatinoLoco

Latino do you remember posting a tumblr that had a bunch of anime death scenes and anime horror? Was great but I can't find it anymore

Hmm...did I post the gif's or just a link to the tumblr?  I will look into it and hit you back if I find something.  Hopefully I do.
Hdz
#BringBackRellSeason

Hmm...did I post the gif's or just a link to the tumblr?  I will look into it and hit you back if I find something.  Hopefully I do.

It was both, it had a lot of still images and a few gifs. Let me know :salute:
LatinoLoco

Mystery man haunts Swiss woods for 10 years

A strange man in a gask mask and military clothing has been sighted numerous times over the last decade.

Known only as 'Le Leyon', the mysterious stranger has puzzled locals and authorities in Switzerland for years. Alleged to walk the same route through the woods every day, he always wears the same outfit and nobody has ever seen his face. The mystery surrounding his identity and purpose in the area has been the subject of much concern and intrigue.

"He had a military cape, boots and an army gas mark - an antique type, I think," said an unnamed local photographer who managed to snap a photograph of the man. "He measured more than 1.9m. He stared at me then turned his back on me and left in silence."

Some area residents have also expressed fears over the man's intentions. "He came out of the woods with his military clothes," said one woman. "We saw neither his face nor his eyes behind his big dark gas mask. It was scary and I know women who are venturing alone in the forest."

Authorities are currently attempting to track down and identify the man but have so far come up empty.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/254481/mystery-man-haunts-swiss-woods-for-10-years
LatinoLoco

Mass UFO sighting at Canada baseball game

Multiple witnesses observed a strange object in the sky during a baseball game in Vancouver.

The minor league game took place at the Scotiabank Field at Nat Bailey Stadium and saw the Vancouver Canadians taking on the Everett AquaSox. Not all eyes were on the players however as part way through the game something strange turned up in the sky above.

Fans immediately grabbed their phones and started to Tweet photographs of a peculiar object that appeared over the stadium. The object sported a row of lights and seemed to be triangular in shape.

Two pictures of the object posted on Twitter are included below.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/254162/mass-ufo-sighting-at-canada-baseball-game

Pages:1 ... 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 ... 795

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook