Kanye To The: Kanye West

Creepy/Paranormal Thread

Pages:1 ... 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 ... 795

The Man
Music expert and furniture salesman

Paris Catacombs: Lost Man Footage

The ice-cold breeze coming from the dark and the millions of human remains would be your only companions inside the paranoia-inducing labyrinth that is the Paris Catacombs. Getting lost in the subterranean world that exists beneath the City of Lights would most certainly end in death.

In the early 1990s, a man decided to explore the catacombs by himself and descended below the bustling city streets accompanied only by his camcorder. As he kept walking deeper into the catacombs and filming each step and turn he took, it becomes clear that he begins to panic as he realizes he is utterly lost in the maze of bones and vertigo sets in.

The following footage comes from a camera that was found years later when some urban explorers descended down the catacombs. They had come across a camcorder laying on the ground. Battery discharged and tape completely full. What they found on the tape are the last unnerving minutes of the man who vanished inside the Parisian Catacombs.

http://www.ghosttheory.com/2013/08/27/paris-catacombs-lost-man-footage
Awesome! I've always been very interested in the catacombs.

Underground King
I'm the greatest man, I said that before I knew I was.

i don't want to keep reading through all these stories anymore but i just have the temptation and urge to ffs how do you guys that post a lot on this topic even get through life
LatinoLoco
I am haunted by humans. -Death

Awesome! I've always been very interested in the catacombs.

I came this close to getting a behind the scenes tour when I was in Paris in 2008.  Plan to go back and make them honor that offer.
The Man

I came this close to getting a behind the scenes tour when I was in Paris in 2008.  Plan to go back and make them honor that offer.
Nice. I doubt they go that deep but it would be an awesome experience regardless.

i don't want to keep reading through all these stories anymore but i just have the temptation and urge to ffs how do you guys that post a lot on this topic even get through life
Desensitized to the creepiness I guess. They're just stories after all, the fear you get from them is all mental. Not to say that they're all fake, but being afraid after reading something is strictly mental.

GETEM

common projects
woody

Sounds From The Sky: Latest Video From Canada

YouTube User: Kimberly Wookey

Published on Aug 29, 2013
This is the second time I have heard these sounds here in Terrace BC Canada. First time was back in June 19th 2013 but it was not quite as intense. On the morning of August 29th 2013 at approx. 7:30am I was awoken by these sounds. I shot out of bed like a bat out of hell realizing it was the same sounds I had heard before and I ran looking for a camera to try to capture them with. Came out into the livingroom to find my 7-year-old son awake and scared wondering what was going on (hes the one I am whispering to in the first video) He had said the noises woke him up as well and shook his window. After it was over and I sat down at the computer to upload the video. Checking my Facebook I noticed a lot of locals had heard the same sounds again but this time it was far more widespread. I have no idea what these sounds are but it is pretty strange and I am glad that I was able to catch them this time and share what I heard.

http://www.ghosttheory.com/2013/08/30/sounds-from-the-sky-latest-video-from-canada
wow this seems to be loud as hell
Kerpal
And the voice in your speaker right now that's me

lmao it's not that scary, it's just interesting and fun to read
LatinoLoco
I am haunted by humans. -Death

wow this seems to be loud as hell

Sounded like the Silent Hill horns at one point. Lmao.
silentlystunt
phamster111

Yung_Nino
Deleted

holy fuk bros unsolved ****in mysteries

forreal it was a deep ass voice
I thot it was u that answered at first
nd then another ring came
nd then the clinic lady said something
 :xmasohno: :xmasohno: :xmasohno: :xmasohno: :xmasohno: :xmasohno: :xmasohno: :xmasohno:
holy fuk am I gonna die  :xmasohno: :xmasohno: :xmasohno: :xmasohno: :xmasohno:
nigga I just called and between a ring some scary ass voice said something
nd then the midtown health clinic lady came on bro
im scared af rite now bro wat did u do to me?  :xmasohno:
**** was scary as ****
it sounded like it said laaaammmeee
in a deep ass robotic voice
Darth Tickler
RIP achim mentzel

idk y i look at that at night
El Seor
# # # # #

I see you, Slendy

:allears:
RNDSN++
I give it all i got that's all i got to give

Bump.
Tigre
my aunt she rode equestrian

late as **** but just incase some havent seen this yet..
a scary korean novel (1-2 pages only)

scariest **** ive seen tbh
http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=350217&no=20&weekday=tue
Panera
why am i crine

Nice thread. Bump
OMGmoosetracks
hello!

This comes from reddit from the user TrueShotHaze about a shadow person experience his father had.

As someone else has already mentioned they are usually seen out of the corner of someones eye.
My dad told a more straight-forward scary story though when he was about 11 years old or so. His story starts off when he's about to go to bed, the power goes out due to a storm and he was about to go to bed with no electric so his dad and mom were going to make sure he could get up for school in the morning. The power comes back on in time for him to set his alarm clock and it was still raining and storming a little. My dad hops into his bed and he heard a little crackle inside his room, it wasn't the same sound that thunder makes he was sure of that, so he looks around, the power flickers off and on again and when the light came back on he said he saw what looked to him like a shadowy person with glowing eyes just staring at him. My dad pulled the covers over his head thinking he was just seeing things, then put the covers down and it was still there.
He says he didn't scream or try to run out of the room because he was scared out of his wits, so he just sat there staring back at the shadowy figure for 4 hours, on the 5th hour it went away. It didn't "poof" or disappear like other reports would be, it just turned around and walked into his closet, slamming the closet door. Strangely, he said nobody said they heard or saw anything that night.
A few weeks pass and nothing else happens, until it does happen again but this time a lot more scarier. He says this thing while he was sitting up in bed reading a magazine it was about 1A.M. and that he saw a puff of black foggy-like smoke came out from under his bed, taking the form of the same shadowy-figure and it growled at him. What makes this one so different isn't the growling part, what makes this one different and more scary is what happens next. Apparently, my dad screamed this time as the shadowy figure reached under the covers, grabbed him by the leg and literally dragged him out of his bedroom, down the hall into the living room, all while he is screaming his mom and dad sitting in the living room were watching TV when this happened, both saw him being dragged out of the house his mom screaming and his dad chasing after my dad, for some odd reason they said they could not see this shadowy figure, but my dad could.
This is the scariest part, as the shadowy-figure was dragging my dad out of the house it dragged him into the street when a car was coming by, it let go as the car was about to hit my dad and his dad was freaking out, my dad freaking out, and his mom freaking out staring at what happened out from the kitchen window on the phone with police. The vehicle missed him but on my grandpa and grandmas side thought it did hit him cause he was on the other side, my dad was able to get up and move out of the way in time rolling down the side of the hill on the other side of the road.
It wasn't just my dad that told me this story, it was my grandmother whom is now passed away and my grandfather who told the story and is still alive, and still living in the same house, no more occurrence happened after that night. My grandmother and grandfather both confirmed to me that this happened, and was also able to show me which way the car came from and which way the car turned.
How's that for a shadowy-figure story for you? I don't know if this really happened, but if my dad, grandfather and grandmother all three said it did, then I'd tend to believe them. They're not the sort of people who'd make up something like this.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Paranormal/comments/1m286b/shadow_people/
The Man

This comes from reddit from the user TrueShotHaze about a shadow person experience his father had.

As someone else has already mentioned they are usually seen out of the corner of someones eye.
My dad told a more straight-forward scary story though when he was about 11 years old or so. His story starts off when he's about to go to bed, the power goes out due to a storm and he was about to go to bed with no electric so his dad and mom were going to make sure he could get up for school in the morning. The power comes back on in time for him to set his alarm clock and it was still raining and storming a little. My dad hops into his bed and he heard a little crackle inside his room, it wasn't the same sound that thunder makes he was sure of that, so he looks around, the power flickers off and on again and when the light came back on he said he saw what looked to him like a shadowy person with glowing eyes just staring at him. My dad pulled the covers over his head thinking he was just seeing things, then put the covers down and it was still there.
He says he didn't scream or try to run out of the room because he was scared out of his wits, so he just sat there staring back at the shadowy figure for 4 hours, on the 5th hour it went away. It didn't "poof" or disappear like other reports would be, it just turned around and walked into his closet, slamming the closet door. Strangely, he said nobody said they heard or saw anything that night.
A few weeks pass and nothing else happens, until it does happen again but this time a lot more scarier. He says this thing while he was sitting up in bed reading a magazine it was about 1A.M. and that he saw a puff of black foggy-like smoke came out from under his bed, taking the form of the same shadowy-figure and it growled at him. What makes this one so different isn't the growling part, what makes this one different and more scary is what happens next. Apparently, my dad screamed this time as the shadowy figure reached under the covers, grabbed him by the leg and literally dragged him out of his bedroom, down the hall into the living room, all while he is screaming his mom and dad sitting in the living room were watching TV when this happened, both saw him being dragged out of the house his mom screaming and his dad chasing after my dad, for some odd reason they said they could not see this shadowy figure, but my dad could.
This is the scariest part, as the shadowy-figure was dragging my dad out of the house it dragged him into the street when a car was coming by, it let go as the car was about to hit my dad and his dad was freaking out, my dad freaking out, and his mom freaking out staring at what happened out from the kitchen window on the phone with police. The vehicle missed him but on my grandpa and grandmas side thought it did hit him cause he was on the other side, my dad was able to get up and move out of the way in time rolling down the side of the hill on the other side of the road.
It wasn't just my dad that told me this story, it was my grandmother whom is now passed away and my grandfather who told the story and is still alive, and still living in the same house, no more occurrence happened after that night. My grandmother and grandfather both confirmed to me that this happened, and was also able to show me which way the car came from and which way the car turned.
How's that for a shadowy-figure story for you? I don't know if this really happened, but if my dad, grandfather and grandmother all three said it did, then I'd tend to believe them. They're not the sort of people who'd make up something like this.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Paranormal/comments/1m286b/shadow_people/
Nice.
OMGmoosetracks
hello!

Nice.
there's a lot of stories on that site I'm in love hahaha.

Pages:1 ... 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 ... 795

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook