Kanye To The: Kanye West

Creepy/Paranormal Thread

Pages:1 ... 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 ... 795

Tigre
my aunt she rode equestrian

Link to IG vid- http://instagram.com/p/dukmKhSWZv/

If you can screenshot the shadow please do so tbh.
Yoooo D: D:

Kerpal
And the voice in your speaker right now that's me

If you look in the doorway when the camera switches to the guy after Ariana you can see a grey thing quickly move across the doorway. I think it's just the camera adjusting to the change in lighting when the guy comes into the shot though.

I wish she would post the photo
OMGmoosetracks
hello!

If you look in the doorway when the camera switches to the guy after Ariana you can see a grey thing quickly move across the doorway. I think it's just the camera adjusting to the change in lighting when the guy comes into the shot though.

I wish she would post the photo
me too! I wanna see it!
The Man
Music expert and furniture salesman

Yeah that ariana thing is weird, could easily just be an elaborate promotional gimmick.
Dawud Malik.

This thread still gives me nightmares. Lol.

My last nightmare was as usual my old house but a piano was being played horribly, the person was struggling. I cant remember much after that, but I wake up with my heart beating fast. Lol.
LatinoLoco
I am haunted by humans. -Death

Ghostly figure turns up in Facebook photo

A photograph of a woman with a ghostly extra in the background has been circulating the Internet.

The image was originally posted on Reddit by Daniel Tanner from New Hampshire who noticed something unusual in one of his friend's Facebook photographs. The picture shows a woman kneeling alongside her dog while the faint image of a mysterious figure can be seen peering through the door in the background.

"My friend has been claiming for months that her house is haunted," Tanner wrote. "Her husband took this pic a few days ago." Tanner maintains that the woman and her husband had been the only people present in the house at the time the picture was taken.

Opinions on the image have been mixed with theories ranging from a random shape or pattern in the reflection to a deliberate hoax. Some even believe the picture to show something genuinely unexplained and consider it one of the most convincing ghost photographs to appear online in some time.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/254003/ghostly-figure-turns-up-in-facebook-photo
LatinoLoco

Paris Catacombs: Lost Man Footage

The ice-cold breeze coming from the dark and the millions of human remains would be your only companions inside the paranoia-inducing labyrinth that is the Paris Catacombs. Getting lost in the subterranean world that exists beneath the City of Lights would most certainly end in death.

In the early 1990s, a man decided to explore the catacombs by himself and descended below the bustling city streets accompanied only by his camcorder. As he kept walking deeper into the catacombs and filming each step and turn he took, it becomes clear that he begins to panic as he realizes he is utterly lost in the maze of bones and vertigo sets in.

The following footage comes from a camera that was found years later when some urban explorers descended down the catacombs. They had come across a camcorder laying on the ground. Battery discharged and tape completely full. What they found on the tape are the last unnerving minutes of the man who vanished inside the Parisian Catacombs.

http://www.ghosttheory.com/2013/08/27/paris-catacombs-lost-man-footage
LatinoLoco

Sounds From The Sky: Latest Video From Canada

YouTube User: Kimberly Wookey

Published on Aug 29, 2013
This is the second time I have heard these sounds here in Terrace BC Canada. First time was back in June 19th 2013 but it was not quite as intense. On the morning of August 29th 2013 at approx. 7:30am I was awoken by these sounds. I shot out of bed like a bat out of hell realizing it was the same sounds I had heard before and I ran looking for a camera to try to capture them with. Came out into the livingroom to find my 7-year-old son awake and scared wondering what was going on (he’s the one I am whispering to in the first video) He had said the noises woke him up as well and shook his window. After it was over and I sat down at the computer to upload the video. Checking my Facebook I noticed a lot of locals had heard the same sounds again but this time it was far more widespread. I have no idea what these sounds are but it is pretty strange and I am glad that I was able to catch them this time and share what I heard.

http://www.ghosttheory.com/2013/08/30/sounds-from-the-sky-latest-video-from-canada
LatinoLoco

Dashi-Dorzho Itigilov is a Buddhist Lama considered to have reached Nirvana, due to the lifelike state of his corpse, which is not subject to macroscopic decay. He died in 1927 and upon the latest examination in 2002, scientists and pathologists stated his body is “in the condition of someone who had died 36 hours ago”.

http://unexplained-events.tumblr.com/page/2
LatinoLoco

I see you, Slendy

LatinoLoco

The Omen (1976) is yet another Hollywood film that rumors of being cursed revolves around. Considering the nature of the movie, this doesn’t even seem hard to believe.

The ‘omens’ themselves, so to speak, are both numerous and pretty crazy. First, the airplanes that the star and two producers flew in (all separate planes) were each struck by lightning, which is, biblically speaking, a bad omen in itself. Also, the plane they got to take aerial shots of for the movie was switched out at the last minute. Their shots were a success, but the other plane, which flew another party, crashed upon takeoff, killing everyone.

The animal handler for the film was attacked and eaten by his lions; a restaurant the producer and star had reservations at was bombed, as well as their hotel. Special effects artist John Richardson, who was responsible for the numerous death scenes, was in a car accident two months after filming - his companion, Liz Moore, was decapitated in front of his eyes, reminiscent of a decapitation scene he designed for The Omen. He also claimed a road sign near the accident stated their location was 66.6 kilometers away from the town of Ommen, Netherlands.

http://unexplained-events.tumblr.com/page/4
LatinoLoco

This is the ‘Book of Shadows’ used by practitioners of the occult and witchcraft. It is surrounded by deer skin and symbols that have been burned in via gun powder; according to Dr. Barbara DuBois and Dr. David Carrington of Norwich University c.1996. The flesh was sown with common catgut during the 19th century (c. 1800-15). Dates and various occult symbols

http://unexplained-events.tumblr.com/page/4
LatinoLoco

LatinoLoco

Classic UFO sighting, 27 October 1952 02:03

Marignane Airport, France

Customs officer Gabriel Gachignard observed a cigar-shaped object land briefly on the airfield 100 meters away, producing a dull sound. Explanation: SpiderGoss.

Several sighting reports came from France on this day. The earliest was at 2:03 a.m. at Marignane Airport. Gabriel Gachignard saw a 15-foot long football, throbbing with soft changing tints. It had a metallic grillwork and four rectangular windows, 8 to 12 inches wide. It made a dull sound when it touched the ground, and a soft swishing sound on departure. The acceleration was instantaneous, and the UFO was gone from view in three seconds.

http://paranormalexpresso.tumblr.com/page/4
LatinoLoco

Some of the creepiest stories surround the Martha Washington Inn. This hotel is located in Abingdon, VA. This hotel was built in 1832 by General Francis Preston, hero of the War of 1812, for his family of nine children. The mansion remained in the Preston family possession until 1858, when it was sold to the founders of Martha Washington College. The look of hotel hasn’t change a lot during the years. It still has its charming look and its part of history,too.

A true love story happened in this place. During the Civil War, this place a women’s college was transformed into a hospital. Many of the students stayed as nurses there. One day a young Yankee captain, John Stoves, was captured and brought injured into this hospital. He was placed in room 403. The volunteer Beth was taking care of him. There are two stories I have heard about his death. Of course in both versions these two fell in love.

First version is with Beth playing her violin to young captain as he lay slowly dying. She was by his side when he died, and shortly afterwards a Confederate soldier arrived to say he was transferring the prisoner, and Beth told him about captains death. Beth died soon after from typhoid fever. But the echos of her violin are often heard throughout the hotel, and guests staying in roThe second version of this story is completely the same also telling about this young brave man who died and managed to have a romance with his sweetheart Beth, who played him on her violin, but the story is placed in room 217. People keep telling they have seen the ghost of young captain and the violin playing in both rooms, so we don’t know what is the real room this event happened in room 403 have reported seeing her there.

This is not the only story and the only strange thing happening here. There is a mysterious bloodstain appearing in this hotel. This one is a romantic story too, about a young Confederate soldier in Abingdon who was hopelessly in love with a young woman at the college. Knowing the risks he was facing, the brave soldier felt he must say farewell to his lady love before leaving. The soldier traveled through the cave system underlying Abingdon and used a secret stairway to enter the college. As the soldier was saying goodbye to his love, two Union officers came up the stairs and found them. With no way to escape, the young Confederate soldier was shot in front of his sweetheart, and, when he fell, his blood stained the floor. The strange thing is that through the years, the bloodstain continues to appear. Carpets over the area often develop mysterious holes over the stains. Even after the floors have been refinished, the stain continues to reappear, a sad reminder of the tragedy of the Civil War.

A third story related to this hotel is about a phantom horse which waits for his master outside the front steps, a Union soldier that was shot in front of the house in 1864. On moonless nights, the horse has been seen roaming the grounds searching for his owner and awaiting the call to ride home.

The forth story is related to numerous accounts people witnessed a ghost of a soldier hobbling with help from a crutch and leaving a trail of mud in his wake have been reported from a hallway of the Inn. Long past medical help, there is only speculation why he is here at the old hospital, a ball leaving only a hideous mangle of bone and sparse flesh had split his head.

This hotel seems to be a real treasure of gold for all those who are up for some ghost haunting! With so many legends related to this place and a building as old as this one it would be a miracle if there wouldn’t be any ghosts or legends about this place. There is something about old buildings.

http://paranormalexpresso.tumblr.com/page/5
LatinoLoco

This is a picture I took while I was still working at Springfield Hospital Center in Sykesville, MD.

Once a large and nearly self-sufficient mental health facility, the buildings on the 700 acre campus were organized around the “colony plan” that favored decentralizing a treatment facility into smaller separate clusters of geometrically organized buildings.  Eventually, due to funding issues, patients were slowly transferred into more centralized areas and the empty buildings were closed off to later be demolished.  There are many stories about staff and patients seeing and hearing strange things in the inhabited and uninhabited buildings. And there are abandoned sections of the campus where you feel watched, especially former Men’s housing area.

The building in this photo is part of a ring of housing and treatment buildings called The Clark Circle Epileptic Colony.  Not only has it been padlocked and boarded up to remain empty for many years, it is completely stripped down and in a state of severe dilapidation.  The security guard that I spoke to was the last person to walk through the buildings and he told me about rotting floorboards, holes in the staircases, and severe cases of black mold on the walls.

Clark Circle didn’t have the negative feeling of the Men’s area and other spots on the campus so I frequently ate there on my lunch break.  One day, though it was against the rules, I brought my camera to snap a few pictures. Not being able to enter the building I took a few photographs of the upstairs windows that weren’t boarded shut and the beautiful ivy (because creepy or not, it was picturesque).  And on the way home, when I was looking through the photos, I found this.  In the lower right corner of the window is a smiling face.

I wish I’d have seen it when I was still in the circle.  I’d have waved.  And whenever I went back to eat my lunch, I did give a loud sort of hello to whoever might have been looking.

http://paranormaldaily.tumblr.com/page/2
LatinoLoco

LatinoLoco

Pages:1 ... 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 ... 795

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook