cp88
sour7.one

:ohno:
LatinoLoco
I am haunted by humans. -Death

Public Service Announcement: Fukushima Radiation

At the Very Least, Your Days of Eating Pacific Ocean Fish Are Over
Opinion by Gary Stamper

It now appears that anywhere from 300 to possibly over 450 tons of contaminated water that contains radioactive iodone, cesium, and strontium-89 and 90, is flooding into the Pacific Ocean from the Fukushima Daichi site EVERY DAY. To give you an idea of how bad that actually is, Japanese experts estimate Fukushima’s fallout at 20-30 times as high as as the Hiroshima and Nagasaki nuclear bombings in 1945

There’s a lot you’re not being told. Oh, the information is out there, but you have to dig pretty deep to find it, and you won’t find it on the corporate-owned evening news.

An MSNBC article in April of 2012 reported that seals and polar bears were found to have “external maladies” that consisted of fur loss and open sores, obvious signs of radiation burns from the Fukushima meltdown, despite the conclusions of the article.
        Fukushima radiation appears to be causing an epidemic of dead and starving Sea Lions in California and the FDA has refused to test for radiation
        Since the summer of 2011, U.S. scientists have observed several dozen living and dead Pacific Ocean marine mammals with a strangely similar condition of skin sores and hair loss. These animals may be suffering from ‘beta burns,’ which are caused by significant external exposure to ‘beta emitters’ such as radiostrontiums, which were released in copious quantities to the Pacific Ocean at Fukushima Daiichi in 2011
        .Almost a third more US West Coast newborns may face thyroid problems after Fukushima nuclear disaster
        Contaminated water from Fukushima reactors could double radioactivity levels of US coastal waters in 5 years — “We were surprised at how quickly the tracer spread”

WHAT’S GOING ON WITH THE PACIFIC OCEAN FOOD CHAIN? – May 2013 – Researchers from the Japan Agency for Marine Earth Science and Technology reported in early 2012 that they have detected radioactive cesium from the Fukushima No. 1 nuclear plant in plankton collected from all 10 points in the Pacific they checked, with the highest levels at around 25 degrees north latitude and 150 degrees west longitude. Plankton, and the radiation they contain, moves right up the food chain through fish, whales, seals, etc., and when larger fish eat smaller fish. Kyodo: Highest levels of Fukushima contamination in plankton already east of Hawaii?

A WARNING TO SEAFOOD LOVERS EVERYWHERE – Scientists previously reported higher-than-expected concentrations of radiation in fish off Japan. Now there are calls for testing of seafood sold in the U.S. Although contaminated air, rainfall and even radioactive debris from Japan have drifted toward the U.S. West Coast since the disaster occurred 2 1/2 years ago, scientists are unclear about how the contaminated waters could impact the health of Americans, and while scientists say that 300 tons of contaminate water is diluted in the Pacific, no one knows how long that’s been going during those 2 1/2 years as we also now know TEPCO has been lying all along. Nuclear experts are calling on the U.S. government to test West Coast waters and Pacific seafood sold in the U.S. in the wake of Japan’s alarming admission about an ongoing radiation leak, something the EPA and the FDA have so far refused to do, as they are only testing imported fish, not wild-caught. WHY? The only way to protect your children and grandchildren is by NOT EATING SEAFOOD from the Pacific Ocean until we have better information. Source.Information posted at the website of heThe Department of Nuclear Engineering at the University of California recommends not buying any fish from the Pacific Ocean or western states, including Baja.

WHAT YOU HAVEN’T BEEN TOLD ABOUT FISH CONTAMINATION

Tissue samples taken from 15 bluefin caught in August, five months after the meltdowns at Fukushima Daiichi, all 15 contained reactor byproducts cesium-134 and cesium-137.
    The 15 fish tested were only exposed to radiation for a short time. But bluefin arriving in California now will have been exposed to the Fukushima radiation for much longer.
    Unlike some other compounds, radioactive cesium does not quickly sink to the sea bottom but remains dispersed in the water column, from the surface to the ocean floor. Fish can swim right through it, ingesting it through their gills, by taking in seawater or by eating organisms that have already taken it in.
    The overwhelming scientific consensus is that there is no safe level of radiation … and radiation consumed and taken into the body is much more dangerous than background radiation.
    The Telegraph notes that scientists tagged a bluefin tuna and found that it crossed between Japan and the West Coast three times in 600 days: All Pacific migratory fish are likely Fukushima contaminated.
    Why have Contaminated Alaskan Halibut been found even though halibut don’t migrate? The cesium-134 contamination from radioactive plumes doesn’t just fall on land.
    Study shows Fukushima nuclear pollution becoming more concentrated as it approaches U.S. West Coast — Plume crosses ocean in a nearly straight line toward N. America — Appears to stay together with little dispersion (MODEL)
    Pacific herring in Canada bleeding from eyeballs, faces, fins, tails — I’ve never seen fish looking this bad — All 100 examined were bloody — Officials informed of hemorrhaging soon after 3/11 — Gov’t ignoring problem.
    Unprecedented: Sockeye salmon at dire historic low on Canada’s Pacific coast — “We think something happened in the ocean” — “The elders have never seen anything like this at all” — Alaska and Russia also affected.
    Japan Times: Fukushima Daiichi radioactive water problems seem ‘uncontainable’ — Believed to be wreaking environmental havoc upon Pacific Ocean.
    Reuters: Crisis deepening at Fukushima nuclear plant; Upgraded to ‘Level 3 Serious Incident’ — Represents a 100-fold increase in “severity of a radiological release” — Tepco says highly radioactive leakage continues, but unknown where from.
    It’s more than obvious that TEPCO officials have no idea what they’re doing, and the big question is why aren’t world governments jumping in to contain what’s going on? Meanwhile, the Pacific Ocean may very well be dying.

http://www.ghosttheory.com/2013/08/21/public-service-announcement-fukushima-radiation
LatinoLoco

Cryptozoology: Strange Creature Startles Swimmers in Villaricos (Spain)

Yesterday afternoon (08/15/13) a strange "carcass" measuring four meters long washed up on the Luis Siret Beach in the community of Villaricos. It could be a large fish, but in the advanced stages of decomposition. Once ashore, it was a source of amazement and remarks due to the novelty of the find. The first impression, and the photos circulating on the web, caused many to wonder if that creature belong to "the same species as the Loch Ness Monster". There was talk of a "mutant fish" and a series of humorous remarks.

The fact is that Proteccion Civil de Cuevas notified its colleagues at Promar in Pulpí: "We're monitoring the beaches during the summer. A lady found one part and we helped her retrieve the rest. We have no idea what it was. It really stank, as it was in the advanced stages of decomposition. Promar experts are trying to ascertain its nature," explained Maria Sanches, Coordinator of Civil protection in Cuevas.

http://inexplicata.blogspot.ca/2013/08/cryptozoology-strange-creature-startles.html
LatinoLoco

I Think I'm Gong To Be Leaving Soon...

This narrative was forwarded to me several years ago:

In 2005, my husband (who I'll refer to as 'Bill') and I purchased a house near Fort Campbell, Kentucky. Bill was stationed there and we figured that he would most likely stay since he was a wounded veteran from Operation Iraqi Freedom and had accepted a permanent position at headquarters. The house was built in the 1890s and had a Victorian style to it though there had been several renovations and additions. We have 3 children, all girls, who were aged 9, 11, and 15 at the time we bought the house. There was a lot of space for everybody including a large yard with woodland surrounding the property.

When Bill returned from rehab after suffering his injuries he didn't elaborate on how he sustained his injuries nor did he talk about his time in Iraq. We had been married for 12 years before he was deployed and I was content to the life as an Army spouse. When he returned, things had not really changed until we had settled in to the new home.

One morning I woke and noticed that Bill was not in bed. It was around 06:30 and he usually slept in until 07:15, then he would get up, eat breakfast and head to headquarters. I woke the girls for school and made my way downstairs to the kitchen to start making breakfast. When I walked into the kitchen I noticed Bill was seated at the table, arms down his side and staring straight ahead. It actually shocked me because I had never seen him like this. I sat across the table and looked directly at him. After a minute or so, he looked into my eyes and said "I need to tell you something."

He decided to stay home that day while I proceeded to feed my girls and get them off to school. Bill continued to sit at the table the entire time, not saying a word. I could tell that the girls were a bit confused since he did not speak to them.

When I returned home from dropping the girls off at school, Bill was sitting in the living room drinking a cup of coffee and reading the newspaper. I sat down on the sofa fearing that I was about to hear bad news. He looked at me and said "I think I'm going to be leaving soon".

I was in shock. "What exactly are you telling me?" I asked. He looked away for a second then looked back towards me "It has something to do with what happened in Mosul". (His division was deployed to northern Iraq near the city of Mosul). His hands and lips started to quiver "something happened that I can't explain. I wasn't able to report it to command because of the ramifications." He stood up and walked over to the sofa and sat down beside me. "The wounds I sustained were not from enemy ordinance - I was abducted by a group of people or something."

He explained that his platoon was on night patrol east of the city when a firefight began. Several of the soldiers went down requiring a retreat in order to get the wounded out of harm's way. At one point, Bill was alone covering several soldiers who helped others back towards the city. Things had quieted down and Bill was about to head back towards base when suddenly he was knocked off his feet by a tremendously loud 'thud'.

The next thing he remembered he was laying face up on a table in a spacious room with bright yellow lights all around. There were four beings that looked human but were dressed in thick dark wool-like robes. Each had a small circular cap on their heads that reflected the yellow light. One of the beings told Bill that he was to become 'one of them' and that 'he had no choice in the matter'. After that, he had no further memory with the beings.

When he became conscious, he was in a medical helicopter on his way to Baghdad. He was told he was being transported for medical treatment at another location. He was then given what he thought was a sedative. He woke sometime later in a dark room unable to move. After a time, a nurse come into the room and told him that he was in Germany and being treated for his wounds. She inject something into the IV then left and again the room went dark.

Bill thought from that time forward he was kept in a semi-conscious state for a long period of time, possibly for several weeks. About a month after sustaining his injuries, he was admitted to a hospital for rehab. This was the first time that he was able to see the extent of his injuries as well as an explanation of what he was facing.

Both of Bill's legs had deep long scars on the front and back. He was told that he lost a considerable amount of nerve and muscle tissue but that he would be able to recover much of his strength and sensation through rehabilitation. He inquired about surgery records but was told no surgery was performed. He then asked how the wounds were closed. The physician said that there was no description of sutures or skin grafting in the record. The physician agreed with Bill that this seemed very irregular. For over a year, Bill tried to get answers but was stonewalled by military and medical officials. When he returned home, I was surprised Bill was able to move around as well as he did even though the scars on his legs indicated significant trauma.

As Bill sat beside me, his voice started to shake "they will come back for me. I have no way of avoiding it." I was still awestruck by everything I had heard. I said "is there any way the medical staff at the fort can help you?" He looked away and said "it's beyond that point."

We continued to live a fairly normal life despite what Bill had told me. He never mentioned the incident again and I tried to forget it. As time went by, I assumed Bill has suffered some form of battlefield stress disorder though he maintained a busy and productive schedule at home and at work.

One warm evening in July 2007 Bill left us. He had been working in the yard when all of a sudden my youngest girl let out a horrific scream. I ran out the back door into the yard and witnessed Bill's lifeless body laying near the poplar tree. He had taken a pocket knife and drawn it across his throat. It was so abrupt and unexpected.

Bill had stated that he did not want a military funeral and wanted to be cremated. After a coroner's inquiry it was determined that Bill had taken his own life.

Last year, I was cleaning out Bill's clothes and personal effects when I discovered an envelope in a foot locker that he kept in the garage. I pulled it out and read the single sheet of paper...it read - "They told me it was time to leave. I'm sorry though I'm sure you'll understand." No. I don't understand. KS

http://www.phantomsandmonsters.com/
LatinoLoco

Zombie' Pigeons in Moscow

The streets of Moscow have been littered with dead and dying pigeons in recent weeks, prompting fears the birds had fallen victim to a "zombie apocalypse".

Video footage of the birds twisting their necks, walking backwards and standing motionless in the paths of oncoming traffic added to the alarm, Russia's Life News revealed.

According to RT.com, initial reports had suggested the birds' abnormal behaviour was caused by Newcastle disease - a virus which can spread to humans.

"Before death, they start to resemble zombies: they lose their orientation and fly without a sense of direction, then fall, already lacking the strength to get up," wrote Konstantin Ranks, a science columnist at the website Slon.ru.

But Russia's chief sanitary official Gennady Onishchenko has since announced the birds are actually suffering from salmonella poisoning.

He announced the news at a press conference on Friday, and ensured his contempt for the animals, which are understood to have died extremely painful deaths, was made clear.

He said: "In the hands of Picasso a pigeon became the embodiment of peace.

"But in fact, in a sanitary sense, it is the most untidy and one of the most stupid birds," the Moscow Times reported.

http://www.phantomsandmonsters.com/
LatinoLoco

H. Annie Marshall (Violin Annie)

Recently, I visited my hometown of Centralia, IL. While visiting gravesites of relatives with my grandma Bunny and great grandma Joyce I got to meet Harriet. Annie Marshall. Annie was the daughter of the town doctor; she died in 1890 at the age of 11. Her mother and father were so crushed by her death that they memorialized her with a grand tombstone featuring a life-sized sculpture of Annie holding her beloved violin. As we cruised through the cemetery on the rocky paths my grandma pointed Annie out and told a haunting tale

“Every evening just as the sun sinks below the horizon leaving Centralia in the dusty shadows of twilight H. Annie Marshall begins to play her violin for exactly one hour in order to soothe the souls of the dead and the damned, keeping them from raging up out of their rotted coffins in the night and taking to the narrow streets of the time-forgotten town. Before her death, Annie volunteered regularly at the local asylum playing beautiful songs to calm the tortured souls. It was said that the only time when the residents of Centralia weren’t haunted by the violent screams of the patients at the asylum was during the hour of the day when Annie was there sedating them with the sounds of her beautiful instrument. And everyone knows that all living souls should stay far away from Elmwood Cemetery at dusk else you take the chance of hearing the sad song of Violin Annie’s strings and if you are unfortunate enough to actually hear one of her torrid tunes your days are numbered to a very few that will drive you mad, dragging you to a tortured death and burial in Elmwood Cemetery where she will play for your wretched soul for all eternity.”

http://paranormalstories.blogspot.ca/2013/08/reader-submission-h-annie-marshall.html
LatinoLoco

Clothes in the Attic

My grandfather grew up in a small village in western Poland. He had several experiences that he told my father who has passed on to me.

A few years before the start of WWII, when he was in his early 20s he moved out of his parents house and bought a house of his own, an old house with a long history. The people in the town often spoke of the house and said it was haunted, as it was a very superstitious part of the world. My grandfather never really cared about ghost stories so it didn’t worry him.

The first thing he noticed was that the house made a lot of noises. He attributed it to the age of the house and assumed that it was just old wood creaking. But the noises get coming. A slight creak became a whisper, a groan become something being dragged on the floor. By now he started thinking something was up. Not long afterwards something happened that really confirmed the rumors.

As he came home from work one day he saw something coming out of the chimney of this old house. It was a hand, waving like someone was drowning. My grandfather knew he had to do something about this. The thing is, the chimney isn’t connected to a fireplace that he actually used, it was in the attic which had been sealed off. He said a few prayers before prying open the old wooden trapdoor that led into the dusty space above.

There was no shocking end to this story, no skeletons jumping out or encounter with the paranormal. All he found in that attic was a pair of old tattered clothes, the shirt matching the one he had seen on the arm. He burnt the clothes in the fireplace and sealed off the attic once more. The noises stopped, and he never saw the arm again.

http://****yeahnightmares.tumblr.com/post/59288996232/10
LatinoLoco

I can’t say this was particularly frightful, though I do admit I was rather amused once the film was processed. Taken outside Timberline Lodge (home of the famous exterior shots to The Shining) 24 March 2013.

Strange lights in the sky.

http://****yeahnightmares.tumblr.com/post/58603244633/the-yellow-king-submitted-ufo-sighting-i-cant
LatinoLoco

That’s a nice ring watch, isn’t it? Well, In 2008, a Chinese tomb was opened after 400 years of sitting there untouched. When the coffin was being unwrapped from cloth, something metallic hit the ground. They disovered a mud and rock encrusted watch ring stuck at 10:06 time reading with “Swiss” carved in the back.

Is this proof of time travel? The tomb was untouched for 400 years, and the writing is of course, NOT in Chinese. It’s actually written in English rather than German or French. Time travel or hoax?

http://unexplained-events.tumblr.com/
LatinoLoco

The doll in Captain Grant’s House - This doll is actually a sand filled weight used as a door stop in the Adelaide Room. It has a strange habit of disappearing and then showing up in the weirdest spots around the inn. Other objects in this room have done the same, including a bottle of window cleaner that went missing in the blink of an eye and then turned up weeks later.

http://unexplained-events.tumblr.com/page/2
creativegenius
Hey Fellas!

Man just looked to some pages of this thread, some of the **** really made me feel physically uncomfortable. Some is really creepy.. The Anneliese Michel audio tapes for instance wow.
creativegenius
Hey Fellas!

The doll in Captain Grant’s House - This doll is actually a sand filled weight used as a door stop in the Adelaide Room. It has a strange habit of disappearing and then showing up in the weirdest spots around the inn. Other objects in this room have done the same, including a bottle of window cleaner that went missing in the blink of an eye and then turned up weeks later.

http://unexplained-events.tumblr.com/page/2

You must have read over thousands of stories, watched over thousands of creepy vids and pics. How can u sleep at night bruh? Everytime I click on this thread and I go to bed I am cautious as hell making sure my closet is closed and I dont look in mirrors in the dark and **** :hah:
LatinoLoco

You must have read over thousands of stories, watched over thousands of creepy vids and pics. How can u sleep at night bruh? Everytime I click on this thread and I go to bed I am cautious as hell making sure my closet is closed and I dont look in mirrors in the dark and **** :hah:

:epic:

I'm waiting for one of these mother****ing demons to set me straight though...it's just a matter of time. lol

Pages:1 ... 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 ... 795

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook