Kanye To The: Kanye West

Creepy/Paranormal Thread

Pages:1 ... 791 792 793 794 795

Logic😈
in my feelings - 03 greedo

When I first joined this site this boy DM'd me out of nowhere. Never talked to him or anything.

He never replied, or logged back in after that weekend

:dead:
damn...

Beaucoup Bucks
YAHM

When I first joined this site this boy DM'd me out of nowhere. Never talked to him or anything.

awwwwwwwwwww
Beaucoup Bucks
YAHM

Oh wait I just realized that you said he never logged on after that :dash:
Nessy
I did spread the hole

Dude discovered **** and said im done with forums :clap:
001v

:binowhat:
Misery Club

NSFW
POTTY

Sherane got him too :damn:
JordiiSection Mod
border boy

NSFW

this made my night :laugh: made me giggle loud 💗
JordiiSection Mod
border boy

does anyone have any spooky stories to share ? 👻
Bandz
De Mons

Dude discovered **** and said im done with forums :clap:
lmfaoo
me wa cagar

Smh
LatinoLoco
I am haunted by humans. -Death

OK....so I log back after quite a long time (always lurking though) thinking let's get some stories going since it's my favourite month and you all know I'm a creepy mofo, but I'm wondering how many og's are still here...or are at the sequel (ktt2) now?  Should we just start a new one there or do we revive this one?  From what I'm reading, it looks like 'S' started the new site so it only feels right to start a fresh one and mainly why I decided to come back..I'm a nostalgic and all :) 

I was initially on Klive and moved over to KTT on the first day of its birth, heck, first hour.  I just want to know how many og's are still on here?  Missed you guys. <3
LatinoLoco

I guess everyone has moved on to KTT2?
proper

I guess everyone has moved on to KTT2?

Start a new one on ktt2 please
RoyalSavant

LatinoLoco link=topic=2537.msg542150883#msg542150883 date=157204615​9
OK....so I log back after quite a long time (always lurking though) thinking let's get some stories going since it's my favourite month and you all know I'm a creepy mofo, but I'm wondering how many og's are still here...or are at the sequel (ktt2) now?  Should we just start a new one there or do we revive this one?  From what I'm reading, it looks like 'S' started the new site so it only feels right to start a fresh one and mainly why I decided to come back..I'm a nostalgic and all :) 

I was initially on Klive and moved over to KTT on the first day of its birth, heck, first hour.  I just want to know how many og's are still on here?  Missed you guys. <3
Holy **** I thought you were gone lol nice to see you back

I made an account on KTT2 but still plan on posting here until it dies

Might as well start a fresh one tbh
LatinoLoco

Holy **** I thought you were gone lol nice to see you back

I made an account on KTT2 but still plan on posting here until it dies

Might as well start a fresh one tbh

Hey fam :)

Sounds good...I made an account as well, but just wasn't sure if there was/is still interest in this type of thread.  Probably start a new one there...Under "Life" section I guess...?  Hoping the usual suspects check it out.  Plan to stick around and update more frequently (like the og days).   :amber:

Only thing I'm kind of missing from the new forum is the simplicity of being able to change fonts (bold, italic), embedding, smilies etc with the icons readily available right in front of me while typing a response. 
alphabear

LatinoLoco link=topic=2537.msg542158665#msg542158665 date=1572125​870
Hey fam :)

Sounds good...I made an account as well, but just wasn't sure if there was/is still interest in this type of thread.  Probably start a new one there...Under "Life" section I guess...?  Hoping the usual suspects check it out.  Plan to stick around and update more frequently (like the og days).   :amber:

Only thing I'm kind of missing from the new forum is the simplicity of being able to change fonts (bold, italic), embedding, smilies etc with the icons readily available right in front of me while typing a response.

Damn really good to see youíre still on here OG, youíre a great contribution to this forum. Really loved your ritual, forbidden knowledge, religious stuff.

Man.. Iím super intrigued by demon slayers. My grandma told me stories of a tribe of holy Gypsies, who worshipped the same God as Jews/Christians/Muslims, but in a different way. They werenít either of those religions, but somehow knew of that entity.

They used to be called to villages/towns/cityís before the 1600ís when there needed to be paranormal investigations. Rumour has it they knew things nobody else did, in terms of combat, detection & negotiation. Literally paladins. They only got paid in gold/silver. Their descendants are scattered in Europe/Asia, allegedly.

Thereís accounts out there of their men being incredibly muscular and TALL. Anyways, my grandma told me how she knew this boy who was supposedly a descendant of theirs. Their family used to live on the outskirts all alone. Long story short, she saw the boy sitting alone at night near a fountain in the centre of their town, with just his dog. He was talking to it & when she approached, they both stopped to look at her. She said something to the effect of why are you talking to your dog? The dog then walked over and sat right in front of her. The boy then told her to ask it anything, but to set with it a yes/no system (she chose tap your foot twice if yes, tap 3 times if no). She basically asked it can you understand me boy, two taps. She then said do you like me? Two taps. At this point the boy cut her off laughing and said, boy were you always a dog or something else before? The dog whined and gave three taps. My grandma ran away lol
Arya211

LatinoLoco is enough reason to switch to  K.T.T.2 :worship:

Pages:1 ... 791 792 793 794 795

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook