Offensive foul n shih
Led with his elbow n shih
There's times where you've gotta admit things happened and

Sparks
samantha.

There's times where you've gotta admit things happened and

k
Young D

How bad does the Darko pick still hurt yall?

Cause I know for me, whenever I hear his name...it almost hurts as bad as SuperBowl 42 :cryfam: :bye:
Aunit1390
usher

Cause I know for me, whenever I hear his name...it almost hurts as bad as SuperBowl 42 :cryfam: :bye:

It hurts but if we would have drafted Anthony, Bosh, or wade then we probably wouldnt have traded for 'Sheed that year and win the Finals that year but we would have a superstar to build around. Who knows what effect of adding any of them would have had on our chemistry.
Young D

It hurts but if we would have drafted Anthony, Bosh, or wade then we probably wouldnt have traded for 'Sheed that year and win the Finals that year but we would have a superstar to build around. Who knows what effect of adding any of them would have had on our chemistry.

It would've been Anthony, and that wouldn't have taken care of the need for a big man, so we probably would've still made the trade for Sheed.  The only thing it would've altered about the team is that they would've become one of the most dominant sports teams of all time. :kanyeshrug:
Dezo St. Patrick.
Pay Dak his fuckin money.

nice tread
"Tread"

:fly: Can I live? :okay:
Aunit1390
usher

It would've been Anthony, and that wouldn't have taken care of the need for a big man, so we probably would've still made the trade for Sheed.  The only thing it would've altered about the team is that they would've become one of the most dominant sports teams of all time. :kanyeshrug:

eh its possible that it would have worked out but remember Larry Brown was not a carmelo fan after coaching him during the Olympics plus I dont think the Combination of Hamilton and Anthony would have worked as well since Hamilton needed a more ball movement offense to be effective and Anthony stops ball movement. Its a good "what if" question.
Aunit1390
usher

Greg Monroe and Drummond is going to become the best frontcourt in the NBA in a few years.
Dezo St. Patrick.

Greg Monroe and Drummond is going to become the best frontcourt in the NBA in a few years.

Hell yeah. Modern day David Robinson & Tim Duncan?
Young D

eh its possible that it would have worked out but remember Larry Brown was not a carmelo fan after coaching him during the Olympics plus I dont think the Combination of Hamilton and Anthony would have worked as well since Hamilton needed a more ball movement offense to be effective and Anthony stops ball movement. Its a good "what if" question.

Damn, well thanks for at least making me feel a bit better about it haha
Dezo St. Patrick.

So do we target Lionel Hollins or Nah?
Sparks
samantha.

Wade and Melo are probably my fav superstars in the league tbh it makes me wanna cry
Young D

So do we target Lionel Hollins or Nah?

He's being fired? :wom:
Dezo St. Patrick.

He's being fired? :wom:

Nah, his contract running out next month and they might not renew it.
tradez401

Nah, his contract running out next month and they might not renew it.
i'd deff take a look at him...he's a good coach and i'd like to see what he can do with moose n drummond

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 124

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook