Kanye To The: Kanye West

Pistons Talk Offseason | #FireTomGores

Pages:1 ... 120 121 122 123 124

Young D

This dude has no clue lmao

https://twitter.com/FOXSportsDet/status/1120522704640147457

Young D

Amari Cooper

Aye fam, it doesn't look like you go on KTT anymore, but if you ever see this I just wanted to let you know that I'm gonna be man enough to admit I was wrong.  You were right.  The jury's still out on just how right you were in terms of how great Winslow will be himself, but Stanley has somehow gotten even worse this year, and is no where near Winslow's level (or even McConnell's tbh :hah:)

I guess I was just mega blinded by Stanley's potential.  But I'll take this L :hat:

lmao i remember this, surprised you went back to actually admit :salute: to you for that one but yeah winslow hasnt been as good as i first thought he was going to be but he's definitely better than Johnson he's such a bum lol its okay ive been there as a kings fan, was happy with Ben Mclemore thought he was going to be really good and still to this day i will always believe in Thomas Robinson lmao
Amari Cooper

lmao im still rocking an amari cooper raiders avi lmao haven't been on in a while lol
Young D

I'm all in on going after Russ, **** it.  As long as Gores is owner we aren't going to ever properly rebuild, so might as well get one of my favorite players :kanyeshrug:
Young D

Whew we just claimed the fantasy God Christian Wood off waivers
Young D

Omg, Andre basically confirmed that he will be opting out of his contract after this year to become a free agent  :leo:

I wonder who the dumbass team will be to pay him :jordanlaff:

I pray it isn't us again  :ffpu:
Young D

Blake already injured.  Tank time again lessss goooooo

Pages:1 ... 120 121 122 123 124

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook