:hah:

PrinceAlexander

Yall going to the offs :rejoice:
Young D

Welp the East some mega trash :hah:
Young D

We might actually make the 2nd round :clap:
Young D

Casey really out here gunning for Coach of the Year, for the 2nd year in a row :damn:
Young D

I gotta give big time credit to Andre and Reggie though.  We wouldn't have gone on this run the last month without their improved play.  Blake isn't going to be able to play at an MVP level every night to carry this team to the playoffs, so Reggie and Andre deserve a huge amount of credit for playing like they might actually be worth the salary they're making. :golfclap:
Young D

Imagine what could happen if we swapped out Leuer and Galloway's contracts for some dudes that could actually ball :oh:
Young D

But they both still got one more year on their deals.  We also got Josh Smith's 5 mil on the books through next year too :facepalm2:
Young D

AND we lose by far the most (and only, besides Kennard) efficient contract we have next year - Ish :fly:
Young D

I gotta say, when Andre is actually motivated he can be one of the most dominant players in the game :whew:
keeksmarone
Go Pack Go

But they both still got one more year on their deals.  We also got Josh Smith's 5 mil on the books through next year too :facepalm2:
:koolaid: 
Young D

Lmao we on some classic end of season ****.  Go on a winning streak, then crash and burn hard :hah:
Young D

We could really still miss the playoffs :clap:

Again, this is what happens when you devote $30 mil to 1 player, and that player happens to be extremely injury prone :facepalm:
Young D

Worst possible matchup for us.  And it could be a blowout sweep if Blake is injured :hah: :sadblu:
Young D

https://twitter.com/Keith_Langlois/status/1117541382829346816

Again, this is what happens when you devote $30 mil to 1 player, and that player happens to be extremely injury prone :facepalm:
Young D

Some dude on Detroitbadboys (the Pistons' SB Nation site) really trying to convince me that Blake isn't an injury prone player :clap: :parrot:
Young D

I swear, some Pistons fans really delusional as Tom Gores himself :facepalm2:
Young D

We going out sad tonight.  And I pray that this finally wakes Gores up.

It won't :okay:

Pages:1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook