Kanye To The: Kanye West

Pistons Talk Offseason | #FireTomGores

Pages:1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124

Young D

Lmaooooo

https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/pistons-andre-drummond-just-released-his-very-own-rap-ep-fyi-news.57050.html

Young D

Hope Andre decides to retire and become a rapper so we can get rid of his contract :hah:
Young D

The only thing I'm excited about this year is seeing Stanley Johnson finally able to be used correctly in the offense.

The rest I'm sure will be more mediocrity once Reggie inevitably gets injured again.
Young D

I really do feel bad for Dwayne Casey, man.  He will truly be ****ed if Blake gets injured again as well.
Young D

We beat the Nets by 3 points :fire:  We goin to the ship this year boys :fire:
GAIGE

boys... we're back :damn:
AKFresh

:whew:
Icewear Vezzo
On the road to the fortune and the fame but it's still fucked up

Blake's team now  :whew:
Young D

It's been a fun start, but let's also try to be realistic -- we had an amazing start last season, then we imploded.

I have no doubt that we will implode again if Blake and/or Reggie get injured.  Also, we haven't beat any really good teams yet (Simmons wasn't playing tonight).  Just want to keep expectations in check :work:

But it is fun watching Blake stunt :popcorn:
Vox
The people want to topple the regime//Gray Wastes

Blake's team now  :whew:

But it is fun watching Blake stunt :popcorn:
Django
Marlon Humphrey top five CB

Damn time to get back on the wagon huh
Young D

Welp we swept the first four ****ty teams.  Now our first real test comes up Saturday against Boston :work:
Young D

Welp we swept the first four ****ty teams.  Now our first real test comes up Saturday against Boston :work:

And it looks like we failed the test :lol:

Can't say I'm surprised, this team is **** :kanyeshrug:
Icewear Vezzo
On the road to the fortune and the fame but it's still fucked up

And it looks like we failed the test :lol:

Can't say I'm surprised, this team is **** :kanyeshrug:
Young D

On one hand I want to get rid of Reggie, on the other hand he is wayyy more valuable next year when he's on the final year of his deal.  He's a total waste of money rn though.
Young D

Lol
Young D

We're really paying that bum Andre an average of 26.5 MILLION over the next THREE seasons to get **** on by legit superstars that deserve that type of money like Embiid :bye:
Young D

I didn't expect us to be this bad.  It's funny too, cause this year SHOULD be our "peak" year over the next 5-6 years because of Blake & Andre's contracts.  And yet, we're playing as bad/worse than last season :cryhah:

**** this **** :cryfam:

Pages:1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook