Kanye To The: Kanye West

Pistons Talk Offseason | #FireTomGores

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 124

Dezo St. Patrick.
Pay Dak his fuckin money.

This dude been reppin the D on here too :datass:

Nice. Will add him.

Young D

:hah: yeah man. I had to put on for us, it was only right. We out here doe, once we get Brian Shaw in here, Shabazz/KCP/Bennett .in here, niggas finna hop on the wagon. Watch.

I'm saying though :hah:

But tbh I'm scared about who we'll hire as our next coach.  Apparently Jackson is telling Gores to hire Shaw, but Joe wants Mo Cheeks or McMillan.  Really hope Gores takes Jackson's advise over Joe's :ohno:
Young D

Should add this to OP too :smug:

Cole World
Spend Fiddies, Pet Kitties, Suck Tiddies

Dezo St. Patrick.

I'm saying though :hah:

But tbh I'm scared about who we'll hire as our next coach.  Apparently Jackson is telling Gores to hire Shaw, but Joe wants Mo Cheeks or McMillan.  Really hope Gores takes Jackson's advise over Joe's :ohno:

Ugh, don't really want Nate Tbh. Stay the **** away from Cheeks Smh. I really, really want Shaw. **** a Joe Dumars want atm lmao
Dezo St. Patrick.

:hah:

:okay:
Young D

:hah: I remember that
Dezo St. Patrick.

Should add this to OP too :smug:

Most definitely will, when I hop on the desktop
Cole World
Spend Fiddies, Pet Kitties, Suck Tiddies

Knight :allears:
Young D

Ugh, don't really want Nate Tbh. Stay the **** away from Cheeks Smh. I really, really want Shaw. **** a Joe Dumars want atm lmao

Part of me thinks Nate might not be too bad, cause he did turn around the Blazers when they drafted Roy and everybody (got them from 20 wins to 50 wins over like 3 seasons), but I still think Shaw is gonna be an amazing coach.  Problem is even if Joe decided he was cool with Shaw, there's still the Nets and the Clippers that want him too apparently, so we might not even be able to get him anyway :okay:
Young D

Knight :allears:

He's my dude, but he needs to become consistent.  He's turning into Stuckey 2.0 :cmon:
Dezo St. Patrick.

Part of me thinks Nate might not be too bad, cause he did turn around the Blazers when they draft Roy and everybody, but I still think Shaw is gonna be an amazing coach.  Problem is even if Joe decided he was cool with Shaw, there's still the Nets and the Clippers that want him too apparently, so we might not even be able to get him anyway :okay:

That's why we get his ass as SOON as they're ousted by Miami and not a minute sooner!
Young D

That's why we get his ass as SOON as they're ousted by Miami and not a minute sooner!

They're gonna get to the finals though :okay:
Dezo St. Patrick.

They're gonna get to the finals though :okay:

I lowkey hope so tbh, so it's kinda bitter sweet.
tradez401

ohhh **** a pistons thread cool.
Classique

Detroit Pistons - GOAT team of 00's
ZTAPLEz

Bright future
Dezo St. Patrick.

Detroit Pistons - GOAT team of 00's
Bright future

Y'all should join tbh

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 124