Kanye To The: Kanye West

Breaking Bad | Felina (MY BABY BLUE)

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 4092

ecabney
Lets touch GOD this time, boys

out of all the "must see shows on tv," Dexter probably has the worst cast out of all of them

Lavender Blonde
Tomorrow's dawn, I swear that shit ain't coming.

out of all the "must see shows on tv," Dexter probably has the worst cast out of all of them

MCH makes the show. Everyone else is basically a miss. :kanyeshrug:
dorian_j
In such a horror mood

I enjoy Deb, I know some people don't, but I like that ****. Of course, the main reason why I watch the show is Michael C. Hall. That 'Six Feet Under' nostalgia, though I don't follow Krause's 'Parenthood' and Griffiths's 'Brothers & Sisters' which I watched, but I gave up at some point, because after the second season it went to hell.
longhorn

I hope Dexter ends this season, tbh but I'm pretty sure they're going into a seventh.

It's getting so repetitive because you know that the freak-of-the-week is going to die at the end of the season so it takes away a lot of the edge.

I agree. Dexter's base plot of the serial killer can only go so far and the writers haven't really done much versatility, especially lately, with the plot line. Each season a new guy, Dexter interacts with the new killer while managing his police job and family life, at the end Dexter manages to kill the bad guy and get away with it.
Lavender Blonde
Tomorrow's dawn, I swear that shit ain't coming.

I agree. Dexter's base plot of the serial killer can only go so far and the writers haven't really done much versatility, especially lately, with the plot line. Each season a new guy, Dexter interacts with the new killer while managing his police job and family life, at the end Dexter manages to kill the bad guy and get away with it.

Yup. Deb needs to step her game up and find out Dex is a serial killer this season. It's been so obvious from the first season. How can nobody tell lol??
longhorn

Yup. Deb needs to step her game up and find out Dex is a serial killer this season. It's been so obvious from the first season. How can nobody tell lol??

Quinn knows at least that Dexter killed Liddy so that may be explored in the new season.
dorian_j
In such a horror mood

Trailer for BREAKING BAD Season Four

AMC will premiere the fourth season of Breaking Bad on Sunday, July 17 at 10pm ET/PT.
Micha
So dope you overdose...

Breaking Bad AND Entourage... This summer is looking good, BB is one of the best out there.
dorian_j
In such a horror mood

Micha link=topic=250.msg26415​91#msg26415​91 date=1306865901
Breaking Bad AND Entourage... This summer is looking good, BB is one of the best out there.

As far as drama shows go, 'Breaking Bad' is number one for me right now.
King.

Trailer for BREAKING BAD Season Four

AMC will premiere the fourth season of Breaking Bad on Sunday, July 17 at 10pm ET/PT.
i came
dorian_j
In such a horror mood

i came

I think a lot of people did too.
MrXToThaZ
Saints <3

pretty pissed about this show, they showed the first season in the uk about 3 years ago and haven't seen any of the other seasons
dorian_j
In such a horror mood

MrXToThaZ link=topic=250.msg265533​1#msg265533​1 date=1306936228
pretty pissed about this show, they showed the first season in the uk about 3 years ago and haven't seen any of the other seasons

Try watching it online.
MrXToThaZ
Saints <3

Try watching it online.
i never have enough time lol
dorian_j
In such a horror mood

i never have enough time lol

Poor bastard, lol
dorian_j
In such a horror mood

'Breaking Bad': Exclusive details about season 4!

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/05/31/breaking-bad-season-4-bryan-cranston-aaron-paul/
Virgil Van Dijk

I just started watching this.
Just saw the first 2 episodes of season 2; gawdly!
ZameZaL
and if I'm going to hell, I'm gonna make an entrance

That's the only case. But he just stood by being idle. A little different then actually physically killing. Walt could justify it by saying, he warned them to stop using. And it was their own doing. It was HER that over dosed. It was HER own doing. See what I mean? He just happened to walk in after the fact.

I agree 100% with what you are saying tho. And I think Walt does feel guilty, because his reasoning was a selfish one. But on the flip side, she was threatening to go to the police on Walt. And she was a threat to him and his family. So I still think it's a bit different then Gale, who had absolutely NOTHING against them. Except, Gus was using him.

My interpretation was that Walt had been trying to guide Jesse away from drugs and felt like Jane dying would send a strong message to him that he needs to change his lifestyle around drastically, as if that was the only way he'd learn his lesson.

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 4092

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook