Kanye To The: Kanye West

Breaking Bad | Felina (MY BABY BLUE)

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 4092

CHASING STARS
The Incomplete Circle (U)

i just finished season 3 tonight i cant believe i have to wait till june to know WTF happens :fuu:

join the club.
:fuu: :fuu: :fuu: :fuu: :fuu:

flat_eric

March isn't it?
King.

March isn't it?
nope
Seifu

Just finished watching season 3 n half measures + Full measures = mind eliminated, blown isnt even a strong enough word to describe what i just saw, fukkn amazing amazing amazing showw
sacha_vogue

Byzarre that scenarist did not advance more the fact than walter saw  jane choking  and what he made nothing.
Bad Boy
suck a bag of dicks!

Byzarre that scenarist did not advance more the fact than walter saw  jane choking  and what he made nothing.
they did, in "fly" episode... he will tell him eventually i think...
dorian_j
In such a horror mood

I can't ****ing wait for this show to come back into my life again!
ehacker10

Yesterday I finally finished watching all the seasons (which me and my girl have been doing over the last month)...****, so good.  This and The Wire for me are maybe the best hour long dramas of all time.  Also what a ****ing cliff hanger end with Jesse shooting.  Damn.  Is there a start date for season 4 yet?
dorian_j
In such a horror mood

Is there a start date for season 4 yet?

Season 4 should make its debut in July 2011.
Msouten
Oh? Am I late?

:wom:
Stealth

A ****ing men
dorian_j
In such a horror mood

Spoiler alert much?
C'mon Linus!
mk121

unlike Walt, he killed an innocent man begging for his life. Every time Walt killed someone, it was really terrible people and it was usually in self defense.

Your right with everything but this. Remember that heroine addict Jesse was in love with? Walt watches her begin to choke on her vomit and decides to do nothing to keep her alive. Essentially killing her because he disliked how she was affecting Jesse.
dorian_j
In such a horror mood

How is that a spoiler?

I. Show has already aired (people should know when coming into the thread).

II. That was the intention of the scene. There was supposed to be no confusion to it.

For some it is. Some people haven't seen the season finale or even the third season, yet.

Not everyone is coming to this thread to get the latest details about the show's plot. Some come to just to see what the opinions about the show are. Is it worth watching, or not. That's all.
ecabney
Lets touch GOD this time, boys

Sorry, but general rules on a board are: if the episode/season has aired - it's fair game to talk about it.

not the Misfits thread :sarc2:
dorian_j
In such a horror mood

Sorry, but general rules on a board are: if the episode/season has aired - it's fair game to talk about it.

Well, you're a mod so there's no point in arguing with you. I don't want to be banned for stating my opinion.
We just don't see eye to eye on this particular subject. Still, I respect your opinion.
dorian_j
In such a horror mood

not the Misfits thread :sarc2:

+ The Office thread.
mk121

That's the only case. But he just stood by being idle. A little different then actually physically killing. Walt could justify it by saying, he warned them to stop using. And it was their own doing.

I agree 100% with what you are saying tho. And I think Walt does feel guilty, because his reasoning was a selfish one. But on the flip side, she was threatening to go to the police on Walt. And she was a threat to him and his family. So I still think it's a bit different then Gale, who had absolutely NOTHING against them. Except, Gus was using him.
Gale is a much more direct threat to Jesse's life though, than the girl was to Walt. With Gale alive, Gus is going to murder Jesse as soon as he is found, and Walt soon after, whereas the girl had just made a relatively empty threat. Since the girl wasnt really a direct threat I still see what walt did as a lot more cold blooded than Jesse shooting a guy to save his life

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 4092

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook