Kanye To The: Kanye West

Breaking Bad | Felina (MY BABY BLUE)

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 4092

hungry
#RIPWes #WinForWes

I've ignored every post in this thread for fear of spoilers, but I've just started watching season 1. Its alright so far.

Linus
Deleted

im still on season 2 but this has to be one of the best scenes for me EVER

Walt is so badass :awesome:
have u ever been so happy to hear someone is going back to cooking meth

im also in love with this song now

It's such a pivotal scene for the character too. It's like, THIS is the moment Walt decides there is no going back. That he can't go back to being a regular person. ****ing love it. This is why this is the best show on TV right now IMO. It shows you, without having to tell you. The entire scene with Walt just standing in line at the Store, WAITING in line, behind others...while he's boiling with rage knowing these new ****s that cook **** meth are in his territory.

Linus
Deleted

Season 3 is everybody's favorite

So true. As someone that just got done re-watching the series for the 3rd time (this time with family) - I think it's pretty clear Season 3 is the best one. It starts off a little slow, but damn once the seasons kicks into gear, it's just mind blowingly good. Plus, Half Measure + Full Measure are incredible.
Bad Boy
suck a bag of dicks!

i loved season 2 more... not saying S3 wasn't perfect as second
Linus
Deleted

*SPOILERS*

Season 2 is incredible. My only gripe is, I think towards the beginning/middle they spend too much time with Jesse being in the gutter. And the episodes drag. But "Better Call Saul" is where it really picks up. The other issue I had was the finale. I loved it, don't get me wrong. But what happened in the finale didn't have the same repercussions Season 3 had on them. The plane exploding over Walt's house was much more, metaphorical/sub-textual, which was amazing. I loved what they did with it, and thought it was brilliant. But from a physical plot point, it didn't have a major affect on the characters.

Whereas I felt the Season 3 finale was a total game changer, in how it puts the storyline into perpetual motion. Altho, I shouldn't speak too soon, because they like to take old events from the show, and bring them back. For instance, the kid that shot Combo in Season 2 basically set up the Season 3 finale when you think about it. So maybe the Plane exploding will have a bigger impact then anticipated. I mean, we already see that Walt feels guilty about Jane, and the plane (The Fly) episode. So it's clearly eating at him. And to be fair, Walt's "normal life" did implode when Skylar leaves him. So I guess maybe I'm underselling the Season 2 finale. Was pretty epic now that I think about it.

Then again, I think pretty much all seasons of Breaking Bad are perfect. So me listing "gripes" are not really gripes. 
King.

i just watched season 3 Episode 7 One Minute

HOLY **** :wom:

**** just got passed real i dont even know what to say...
CHASING STARS
The Incomplete Circle (U)

which episode is that again?

pm me if you don't wanna spoil for others.
Bad Boy
suck a bag of dicks!

believe me, the best is yet to come! ;)
no way you'll be disappointed...
Gabe.

Can't wait for this to start back up. One of my favorite shows.
tomazz128
all things shining

we gonna have to wait til July. after watching season 3, i seriously dunno which is better. Dexter or Breaking Bad?
King.

which episode is that again?

pm me if you don't wanna spoil for others.

Hank beat the **** outta jesse
walt makes jesse a partner to make 1.5 mill each
then finally hank kills the twins in the most crazy way possible
CHASING STARS

yes!

the parking lot scene was SO DAMN EPIC
King.

yes!

the parking lot scene was SO DAMN EPIC

as soon as he got that phone call i knew some EPIC **** was gonna go down
:D
Bad Boy
suck a bag of dicks!

i don't experience that very often... like i wanna jump out of my skin and help an imaginary friend :)

we gonna have to wait til July. after watching season 3, i seriously dunno which is better. Dexter or Breaking Bad?
breaking bad, because dexter is surreal
CHASING STARS

as soon as he got that phone call i knew some EPIC **** was gonna go down
:D

i was like: there's no way he's getting out of this one. but he did. walt ftw. :smug:
Bad Boy
suck a bag of dicks!

i was like: there's no way he's getting out of this one. but he did. walt ftw. :smug:
you mean Hank?
CHASING STARS

you mean Hank?

yes.
:facepalm: to me.
King.

i just finished season 3 tonight i cant believe i have to wait till june to know WTF happens :fuu:

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 4092

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook