Kanye To The: Kanye West

Breaking Bad | Felina (MY BABY BLUE)

Pages:1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 4092

Msouten
Oh? Am I late?

This season is gonna be ****in dark for sure.

Six Degrees

does anyone know that mexican song Gale was sing before Gus came, it was hella catchy
dorian_j
In such a horror mood

does anyone know that mexican song Gale was sing before Gus came, it was hella catchy

dorian_j
In such a horror mood

Jiggy
Pharoahe Monche, MF DOOM GOATS

my favourite tv series OF ALL TIME.
Lavender Blonde
Tomorrow's dawn, I swear that shit ain't coming.

I cannot wait for this, omg. BB and The Wire are my top 2 TV shows ever.
Six Degrees

yesssssss
SkinnyP

don't know if this was posted earlier in the thread.. but hilarious still :rofl:

they seem like they're having so much fun on set but when the camera gets rolling the mood gets so dark... tribute to their emmy-winning awesomeness!

can't wait for season 4!
8th

Just started this show last night....and will continue tonight.  I'm going to try my hardest to catch up for Season 4...

Very good so far though.
jarodtidda
Deleted

lol damn dude you are effin lucky...

im always jealous of people who start shows that ive already finished. youre in for a world of surprise, wonder, and bad ass slangin

enjoy it. season 4 will be epic
Virgil Van Dijk

I'm always scared to look for a charachter on google or something, or read something about a show when I start it, because I don't want to read any spoilers.
But damn you, you're lucky to just start now. I was pulled in from the first episode. It was straight to the point and they got to action.
jarodtidda
Deleted

I'm always scared to look for a charachter on google or something, or read something about a show when I start it, because I don't want to read any spoilers.
But damn you, you're lucky to just start now. I was pulled in from the first episode. It was straight to the point and they got to action.

really?? interesting...it took me at least 5 or 6 episodes in to really get into it yannoe?
Stealth

Just started this show last night....and will continue tonight.  I'm going to try my hardest to catch up for Season 4...

Very good so far though.

How far you into it so far?
Virgil Van Dijk

really?? interesting...it took me at least 5 or 6 episodes in to really get into it yannoe?
Well, "into it" as in wanting to watch the next episode right away then probably also around 4-5 eps.
But the storyline interested me from the very first episode.
jarodtidda
Deleted

yeah fasho i hear ya breaking bad til tha death
King.

lol damn dude you are effin lucky...

im always jealous of people who start shows that ive already finished. youre in for a world of surprise, wonder, and bad ass slangin

enjoy it. season 4 will be epic
i kno right :cryfam:
8th

How far you into it so far?
3 episodes.. Gonna watch more tonight.
Stealth

3 episodes.. Gonna watch more tonight.

Nice. The first season is good no doubt. But the second season is flawless imo. Best TV I've ever seen

Pages:1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 4092

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook