Kanye To The: Kanye West

Last TV Show You Watched (Rate on a scale of 1-10)

Pages:1 ... 349 350 351 352 353

YoungFashioned
Ain't love grand?

Added

only 8 episodes, less than 30 minutes each. so worth the watch, glad i randomly decided to watch it.

lilkuya

lilkuya

only 8 episodes, less than 30 minutes each. so worth the watch, glad i randomly decided to watch it.
Up next after I finish Sharp Objects :hhh:
Wheel_Smith

season 1 - 10/10

Bourbon Ben

Looking for Alaska- 9/10
Daybreak- 8.5/10
Zakazette
"Fuck off" - Granit Xhaka

7.5/10

The end hit me right in the feels :cryfam:
hi roller

Looking for Alaska- 9/10
rly? added to watchlist
Bourbon Ben

rly? added to watchlist

I'm a sucker for teen drama shows. They my guilty pleasure, but honestly, felt the show was extremely well done. I never read the book, so, I don't know how it compares in that context, but It seems to going over well with those people as well based on twitter. Either way, I recommend it.
hi roller

I'm a sucker for teen drama shows. They my guilty pleasure, but honestly, felt the show was extremely well done. I never read the book, so, I don't know how it compares in that context, but It seems to going over well with those people as well based on twitter. Either way, I recommend it.
same here. lets trade some shows.

Gossip Girl, Girls, Sex and the City,  Gilmore Girls, The OC, Friday Night Lights, Skins, Degrassi 2001, Smallville, SKAM, Party of Five, Misfits, My So-Called Life, Freaks and Geeks, Dawson’s Creek, The Hills, Felicity, Veronica Mars, One Tree Hill, Buffy The Vampire Slayer & Beverly Hills 90210, Derry Girls, Elite.

Wheel_Smith

Gossip Girl, Girls, Sex and the City,  Gilmore Girls, The OC, Friday Night Lights, Skins, Degrassi 2001, Smallville, SKAM, Party of Five, Misfits, My So-Called Life, Freaks and Geeks, Dawson’s Creek, The Hills, Felicity, Veronica Mars, One Tree Hill, Buffy The Vampire Slayer & Beverly Hills 90210, Derry Girls, Elite.

OC is fun too

Bourbon Ben

You basically just named them all lol. I'd add Sex Education into that list. Also, Josh Schwartz the guy who did OC and Gossip Girl made Looking for Alaska btw.
hi roller

You basically just named them all lol. I'd add Sex Education into that list. Also, Josh Schwartz the guy who did OC and Gossip Girl made Looking for Alaska btw.
i left it out cuz ur avy is of Sex Education! gonna check Looking for Alaska out soon
Jolly_John
https://soundcloud.com/le-cairo/sets/vertical-vertigo

The last show I watched was Bojack Horseman, it is a 10. It is my favorite show of all time
UrbanTheEmcee

The Death of KTT.

-0/10
KILLA CAM 300
I GOT PRADA ON MY ASS

Rick an morty s4 e4

Pages:1 ... 349 350 351 352 353

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook