Kanye To The: Kanye West

Last TV Show You Watched (Rate on a scale of 1-10)

Pages:1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 354

Vinyl

ive posted this before but... once again

sports center
10/10

micoolSection Mod

v

uh 6/10 but seeing jane badler old wasnt good
Thuban

That 70s show - 8/10 but i'll go with 9/10 because i love sarcastic humor
D-Boy
Deleted

Twin Peaks - Pilot 9/10
ecabney
Lets touch GOD this time, boys

Buffy the Vampire Slayer-8.5/10
mmonty86
Fake Oscar Odds! https://reelvoice.wordpress.com/2016/02/28/fictitious-oscar-odds-handicapping-the-2016-academy-awards/

ive posted this before but... once again

sports center
10/10

I don't know man. The sexual chemistry between Stuart Scott and Scott Van Pelt is not palpable. Not to mention the acting is slightly underwhelming. Nonetheless, the real star of the show is Linda Cohn. Talk about an up and comer.
Nick
KUZ

freaks and geeks (finally watching it).  10/10.
Nick
KUZ

I don't know man. The sexual chemistry between Stuart Scott and Scott Van Pelt is not palpable. Not to mention the acting is slightly underwhelming. Nonetheless, the real star of the show is Linda Cohn. Talk about an up and comer.

i always thought the show went downhill when Rich Eisen left.  He really carried the cast.  I kind of feel like the story is going nowhere and they're not answering any questions though.  I mean 30+ seasons so far, right?
ecabney

freaks and geeks (finally watching it).  10/10.

better late than never
mmonty86
Fake Oscar Odds! https://reelvoice.wordpress.com/2016/02/28/fictitious-oscar-odds-handicapping-the-2016-academy-awards/

i always thought the show went downhill when Rich Eisen left.  He really carried the cast.  I kind of feel like the story is going nowhere and they're not answering any questions though.  I mean 30+ seasons so far, right?

Yeah, we do demand some answers to their most damning questions. Like how does Rick Reilly even have a job with them? And where does he figure in the central plot? I just hope they can tie everything together.
Nick
KUZ

Yeah, we do demand some answers to their most damning questions. Like how does Rick Reilly even have a job with them? And where does he figure in the central plot? I just hope they can tie everything together.

I was always confused about how the other spin-off shows were really supposed to "tie in." 

I mean NFL Primetime is good and all, but did they really need to examine Berman's character that much?
Kev
I don't smoke crack motherfucka I sell it!

Californication

10/10
mmonty86

I was always confused about how the other spin-off shows were really supposed to "tie in." 

I mean NFL Primetime is good and all, but did they really need to examine Berman's character that much?

Berman's character is essential to understanding Sports Center's mythology. Without him the show would crumble like a house of cards!
ecabney

Greek-8/10
Nick
KUZ

Berman's character is essential to understanding Sports Center's mythology. Without him the show would crumble like a house of cards!

wanna hear a theory?  i know ESPN is located in connecticut.  but i have this theory that the entire show takes place in an alternate reality and is broadcasted from a secret cloud above the world.  just think about it.  the signs are everywhere.
Vinyl

dexter, season 1 ep 6- 9/10

As usual, Dexter is amazing, thought i would go back and watch season one again. Always interesting to watch and its probably my favorite show right now besides, the office
YeezySmart
Streets Ahead

Greek-8/10

hows the new season?
ecabney

hows the new season?

it's only 2 episodes in, but it's the same ol' consistent Greek. Hasn't jumped the shark like most teen dramas have like "The O.C." and "Gossip Girl"

Pages:1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 354

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook