Kanye To The: Kanye West

ATTACK ON TITAN | Final Season 2020!!

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 248

Hana Kimura🧜🏻‍♀️

Stop watching and watch Kill la Kill on Netflix

Electric Feel

I watched the first 10 or so eps and I thought it was pretty stupid. Her outfit gets its power by being skimpy?
AlexanderWang
😁

I watched the first 10 or so eps and I thought it was pretty stupid. Her outfit gets its power by being skimpy?
huh???
AlexanderWang
😁

Op you should make a list in first page of the AOT fam
of what m8
Electric Feel

huh???

Kill la Kill

Her goku costume was like "MY POWER COMES FROM YOU NOT BEING EMBARRASSED TO SHOW YOUR BODY"

I get that it's supposed to be mocking fan service in anime but :cmon:
AlexanderWang
😁

Kill la Kill

Her goku costume was like "MY POWER COMES FROM YOU NOT BEING EMBARRASSED TO SHOW YOUR BODY"

I get that it's supposed to be mocking fan service in anime but :cmon:
oh I see :hah: I give it a 7 that animation <<<
The Homie
#fuckwilmerfloresfam

of what m8
Of the people who watch AOT. For example,
AOT fam: me, you, etc...
AlexanderWang
😁

Of the people who watch AOT. For example,
AOT fam: me, you, etc...
oh okay :D I'll do it later I promise
AKNC22
Lil B is my friend, Protect the basedgod at all costs

Finished the first season last night.. honestly I don't like anime that much or I've never been into it, but this was dope, kinda bummed season 2 is so far off.

**** left me like D: D: D: and then :cryfam:
The Homie
#fuckwilmerfloresfam

oh okay :D I'll do it later I promise
All right :h5:
kira

Can't wait for Second Season :cryfam:
kira

Finished the first season last night.. honestly I don't like anime that much or I've never been into it, but this was dope, kinda bummed season 2 is so far off.

Watch Death Note and them fullmetal alchemist brotherhood you'll Change your mind about animes
GOODMusicAllDay23
Deleted

was just about to come itt and say the same thing

Except I havent finished the season yet
AKNC22

was just about to come itt and say the same thing

Except I havent finished the season yet
its pretty great

Just leaves you with a bit to think about
AKNC22

kira link=topic=1856121.msg115325​865#msg115325​865 date=1409510475
Watch Death Note and them fullmetal alchemist brotherhood you'll Change your mind about animes
I'm trying to catch up on DBZ and Naruto because I've never actually seen that much of either since I was a kid and I don't remember them really

So I've got something to keep me busy.. everyone has tried putting me onto bleach and one piece too haha
kira

I'm trying to catch up on DBZ and Naruto because I've never actually seen that much of either since I was a kid and I don't remember them really

So I've got something to keep me busy.. everyone has tried putting me onto bleach and one piece too haha

All anime series you called have too much episodes to keep up imo, death Note and fullmetal alchemist brotherhood have 2 seasons (with 20 Episodes each)  so it's nice to watch them in a couple weeks
AKNC22

All anime series you called have too much episodes to keep up imo, death Note and fullmetal alchemist brotherhood have 2 seasons (with 20 Episodes each)  so it's nice to watch them in a couple weeks
do you need to watch first full metal alchemist to understand brotherhood though?
kira

do you need to watch first full metal alchemist to understand brotherhood though?

No **** fullmetal alchemist.. It was made at the same time as the manga and the Manga releases were too slow so they changed the whole story...

Just watch brotherhood and you'll be good..
it's the original plot from the Manga series and it's waaaaay better than the other one

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 248

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook