I signed up for the xenoverse beta
Is that on Xbox one?

Can't believe it didn't exist yet.
GASP

:h5: what was your fav episode

the episode where Erin's little secret is discovered I think it's episode 8
Blaze

Dope series. anyone know when part 2 of the anime starts

Season 2 is in pre-prod now. Most likely will come out late 2015 or early 2016.
Blaze

Oh, and IN.
AKILSection Mod

too lazy to read the manga just gonna wait for season 2
You're missing out :work:
cmuva

too lazy to read the manga just gonna wait for season 2
You're missing out :work:

AKIL is right, you're absolutely missing out!! Even though S2 is in preproduction I would still recommend folks pick up the manga.
Cache

Watched Season 1 in Japanese in 3 days.  One of my all time favorite shows already, IN.
enterthevoid123
giving out GBs

I watched about half of the first season. Will finish it sometime.

I had issues with its pacing, and although I know its common in anime, I started to get bothered by the constant reiterating of information already revealed.
seafoam

I had issues with its pacing
AlexanderWang
😁

Is that on Xbox one?
Ps4
AlexanderWang
😁

I watched about half of the first season. Will finish it sometime.

I had issues with its pacing, and although I know its common in anime, I started to get bothered by the constant reiterating of information already revealed.
What do you mean?
enterthevoid123
giving out GBs

What do you mean?

such as...

we see Eren do something, then we see a other characters tell us exactly what he did. I understand the need to show the different perspectives and emotions of every character, and it's possible its just a translation thing, but it felt tedious.
AlexanderWang
😁

such as...

we see Eren do something, then we see a other characters tell us exactly what he did. I understand the need to show the different perspectives and emotions of every character, and it's possible its just a translation thing, but it felt tedious.
You mean like when hes stuck in the body then armin comes and mikasa explains what happened?
AlexanderWang
😁

Anyways the part I hated the most was the expedition outside the wall. It was emotional at the one point but it would have been cooler if we saw them go to zhiganshina I think they were supposed to be going instead of the stupid ass female titan [/thread]
enterthevoid123
giving out GBs

You mean like when hes stuck in the body then armin comes and mikasa explains what happened?

They just force fed information sometimes. Wasn't a big fan of the inner thoughts stuff either.

Still a fun watch.

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 248

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook