ATTACK ON TITAN | Final Season 2020!!

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 ... 248

🅰️drian

_______________________________________ __________

Trailers/Promo:

_______________________________________ ______

Series Synopsis/Current Entries:

Series Synopsis
Attack on Titan is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Hajime Isayama. The series began in Kodansha's Bessatsu Shōnen Magazine on September 9, 2009, and has been collected into 21 tankōbon volumes as of December 2016. It is set in a world where humanity lives in cities surrounded by enormous walls; a defense against the Titans, gigantic humanoids that eat humans seemingly without reason. The story initially centers on Eren Yeager, his adopted sister Mikasa Ackerman and childhood friend Armin Arlert, who join the military to fight the Titans after their home town is invaded and Eren's mother is eaten. However, as the story progresses and the truths about the Titans are slowly revealed to the reader, the narrative shifts to encompass Historia Reiss, squad leader Levi, Eren's father Grisha, and other supporting characters.

The spin-off light novel series Before the Fall began in December 2011 and has received a manga adaptation. Two additional light novel series and four additional spin-off manga series have also been created. A television anime adaptation produced by Wit Studio and Production I.G aired in Japan on MBS between April and September 2013 and a second season of the series premiered in April 2017.

Four video game adaptations developed by Nitroplus staffers in collaboration with Production I.G were announced to be released as bonus content for the third and sixth volumes of the Blu-ray Disc release of the anime, with another game developed by Spike Chunsoft for the Nintendo 3DS. A two-part live-action film adaptation, Attack on Titan and Attack on Titan: End of the World, and a live-action web-series were released in 2015. An anime adaptation of the Junior High spin-off manga, produced by Production I.G, began airing in October 2015. Attack on Titan and all five spin-off manga are published in North America by Kodansha Comics USA, while the three novel series are published by Vertical. The anime has been licensed by Funimation for North America, by Manga Entertainment for the UK, and by Madman Entertainment for Australasia.

Attack on Titan has become a commercial success. As of March 2017, the manga has 63 million copies in print. The release of the anime also saw a boost in the series' popularity, with it having received critical acclaim for its atmosphere and story. Although it also gained fame in neighboring Asian countries, the series' themes have been a subject of controversy.

Manga

Manga
Hajime Isayama's original manga serial, Attack on Titan commenced publication in Kodansha's monthly publication Bessatsu Shōnen Magazine starting with the September 2009 issue. The first tankōbon collected volume was released on March 17, 2010. The most recent, volume 21, was released on December 9, 2016. In November 2014, the manga had 45 million copies in print. By September 2016, the number had increased to 60 million.The series' twelfth collected volume was given a first printing of 2.2 million copies, making Attack on Titan one of only two manga series ever to get an initial print surpassing 2 million, the other being One Piece. Volume 13 has the highest initial first print of the series so far, with 2,750,000 copies. It is also the first print run record for its publisher, Kodansha.

A comedic spin-off of the series, titled Attack on Titan: Junior High and written by Saki Nakagawa, began serialization in Bessatsu Shōnen Magazine's May 2012 issue. It follows the main characters as they battle the Titans while in junior high school. Another manga series based on the prequel light novels Attack on Titan: Before the Fall started running in Kodansha's Monthly Shōnen Sirius from August 2013, drawn by Satoshi Shiki. An additional spin-off based on the No Regrets visual novel was serialized in the shōjo manga magazine Aria, titled Attack on Titan: No Regrets. It is written by Gun Snark and illustrated by Hikaru Suruga. It focuses on the origins of Captain Levi, one of the most prominent characters in the main series. A manga adaptation of Hiroshi Seko's Attack on Titan: Lost Girls novel, written and illustrated by Ryōsuke Fuji, began publication in Bessatsu Shōnen Magazine on August 9, 2015.

In North America, the series is published in English by Kodansha Comics USA. They published the first volume on June 19, 2012,. The fifteenth was released on April 7, 2015. By July 2015, the manga had 2.5 million copies in circulation in North America. The first three spin-off manga have also been licensed by Kodansha Comics USA, who published the first volume of each between March and June 2014. It announced its license to Spoof on Titan at the New York Comic Con in October 2015, and its acquisition of Lost Girls in March 2016.

Season 2

_______________________________________ _____________________________________

Attack on Titan airs every Saturday of the Spring 2017 Anime Season, showing at 10:30 am Eastern Time first on trusted Anime streamers and then again at 12:30 am on Sunday with Adult Swim's Toonami lineup! The Attack on Titan manga is released monthly via official manga distributors.

All seasons, episodes, chapters and volumes are available throughout various avenues, including Funimation, Crunchyroll, Netflix, Hulu, Toonami and many others! Please support the official release!

Spoilers of story events for the manga are welcome, but must only be posted in spoiler tag format! Anything that is revealed through an episode need not be placed in spoiler tags!

AlexanderWang
😁

Attack on Titan (進撃の巨人 Shingeki no Kyojin),is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Hajime Isayama. The series began serialization in Kodansha's Bessatsu Shōnen Magazine on September 9, 2009, and has been collected into 14 tankōbon volumes as of August 8, 2014. It is set in a world where humanity lives inside cities surrounded by enormous walls as a defense against the Titans, gigantic humanoid creatures who devour humans seemingly without reason. The story initially centers on protagonist Eren Yeager, his adoptive sister Mikasa Ackermann, and their childhood friend Armin Arlert, who join the military to get revenge for the death of Eren's mother at the hands of the Titans. As the story progresses, the truth about the Titans begins to arise and the story shifts to one about political subterfuge, all in an attempt to hide or reveal the truth to the public.

Spinoff coming in December, Levi spinoff

Attack On Titan Fam
AlexanderWang
C Mami
Son Goku
GASP
Gangstalicious
Yeezus Shuttlesworth
Ashtherobot
Plasmag2
Blaze
AKIL
cache
Pederloo
Crystaldolphin
Mochabearbob
Brine
Feelingislast
MMXIV
Stan Smith
GoldPlattedSauvage
Fashiongod
KOTG
The Homie
Kara
AKNC18
Kira
Michael.
Lazy poster
Rainbow Dash
Milly
Y___zus
CamRon Swanson
Serenity
Spike Siegel
ReturnOf4Eva
Nozukaisinpeace
Mapi
Brainfeeder
GODLAVA
Fasion God
Tommy Spinelli
The Fresh Ape
Guapanese
Ceejay
IDGT
Papouche
Sazen
Illest
JustJetLaggin
cmuva

Thanks, first ****ing page
AlexanderWang
😁

Thanks, first ****ing page
<3 now we can discuss AoT all day
cmuva

<3 now we can discuss AoT all day

TBFH

cmuva

Annie is love
Annie is life

AlexanderWang
😁

Annie is love
Annie is life

Where all the AOT viewers at :cryfam:
Bigg Oppai
Subete wa, watashitachi no megami o kangei shimasu.

Where all the AOT viewers at :cryfam:

No1 watch animu

That stuff for oons
AlexanderWang
😁

No1 watch animu

That stuff for oons
:hah: you jealous I got in dbz beta
GASP

****ing love this series man I blind bought it for blu ray under good recommendation and don't regret it I also watch the other remaining episode in it's original language it's first 7 episodes >>>
Gangstalicious

I **** with this show heavy.
I wish the manga came out faster the next season won't come out for a while now.
AlexanderWang
😁

****ing love this series man I blind bought it for blu ray under good recommendation and don't regret it I also watch the other remaining episode in it's original language it's first 7 episodes >>>
:h5: what was your fav episode
AlexanderWang
😁

I **** with this show heavy.
I wish the manga came out faster the next season won't come out for a while now.
Only thing I hate about reading manga in general is you don't get the full action and it's hard to tell whats going on
Bigg Oppai

:hah: you jealous I got in dbz beta
Wait huh?

AlexanderWang
😁

Wait huh?
I signed up for the xenoverse beta
Bigg Oppai

I signed up for the xenoverse beta
Marry me
Katsura

seen a few random eps of this cause my roommate last year was obsessed

**** was pretty dope cant lie

will probably be the next anime i watch after i finish inuyasha and samurai champloo
AlexanderWang
😁

Marry me
;)

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 ... 248

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook