****ing excited.

SpotLight
It's all in your head.

12pm eastern right?
nah 11.
Mishima

WOOOOOOOOO!
jesscob23

SO excited! Unfortunately the dodgy channel that was going to show it here in Australia has delayed the first ep til tomorrow night >_<

If any of you come across a link for the whole episode when it airs, can you send it to me :D I'd watch the live stream but i have work :( 
FlyMx
Official KTT Mascot

I'm watching cause Jack and Lea Michele will be on and I have a huge crush on her :D
HA5TY
Deleted

Max decided not to return to the new show, he is playing with his band instead.
The reason Max isn't returning is because he had open heart surgery and he said it was a wakeup call, and that he needed to spend more time with his family. Plus, its not like Max is leaving to play in a unknown band like Kevin Eubanks. He's playing in the legendary Bruce Springsteen and the E-Street band.

SO excited! Unfortunately the dodgy channel that was going to show it here in Australia has delayed the first ep til tomorrow night >_<

If any of you come across a link for the whole episode when it airs, can you send it to me :D I'd watch the live stream but i have work :( 

www.TeamCoCo.com posts the episodes the next day. (may not be available outside the US though)

and also, if anyone wants to skip the surprise and know who the first guest is going to be hover over this black box.               Its apparently the Nutcracker lady. I was hoping for Jack Nicholson but I'm sure Conan will find a way to make it funny.  Heres the link to the article where the spoil the surprise: http://bit.ly/bokVWB
HA5TY
Deleted

THE SHOW COMES ON IN 18 MINUTES! EVERYONE TELL EVERYONE U KNOW THAT ITS ABOUT TO COME ON!!! I WANA CONANS RATINGS TO BE TWICE AS GOOD AS LENOS!!!!
Block

IT STARTED!! OH GOD OH GOD  :wom: :wom: :wom:
Block

Kanye West twitter shoutout lolol
Kenny Powers

IT STARTED!! OH GOD OH GOD  :wom: :wom: :wom:
Kenny Powers

He's going in on NBC.
HA5TY
Deleted

lmao at him working at Burger King in the opening video
HA5TY
Deleted

tbh, I didn't expect it to be this funny.   (Not saying its hilarious but still I was lirl)
fcktheyanks
@conorcaldwell

this is the best. my life is back to normal.
K N E E S

EscoStar

this **** ain't on here in Canada until 1:05 am >_>

HA5TY
Deleted

sooooo true
fcktheyanks
@conorcaldwell

please somebody make an mp3 of them doing that song....

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 86

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook