Kanye To The: Kanye West

CONAN I Weeknights 11/10c on TBS

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 ... 86

jesscob23

I cannot wait for Nov 8. Nearly the whole year with out Conan :(

Anyway, so is everyone excited? What is everyone hoping to see in the new show? And who are you all wanting for first guests/musical performances?

Asian

i'm so pumped. I used to watch his show EVERY night.

So many things I'm excited for : twitter tracker, Courage, the new set, musical guests, conan's opening segments, etc etc.
jesscob23

Yeah I haven't missed an episode for the past few years. I just hope they show it here in Australia. Back in July they stopped showing the late night shows (Jimmy, Letterman, Leno) on our comedy channel.

Twitter tracker was good! I hope the set is a little darker like the Late Night set in NYC. Oh I can't wait for all the taped videos! The old time baseball is best!
PurpPhantom

I wonder how much stuff from his old show he's allowed to do and how much is owned by NBC? Is he allowed to do similar segments with similar characters?
Msouten
Oh? Am I late?

Conan was great
jesscob23

Conan was great
*is*
Msouten
Oh? Am I late?

*is*

lol well i hope, but i havent seen his new show yet :hat:
surgical.
I drink and I know things.

I wonder how much stuff from his old show he's allowed to do and how much is owned by NBC? Is he allowed to do similar segments with similar characters?

That might be pushing the contractual agreement.  I don't think it was released though.  Last I heard, they own everything.  My biggest disappointment in all of that is no more "IN THE YEAR ____"
surgical.

i'm so pumped. I used to watch his show EVERY night.

So many things I'm excited for : twitter tracker, Courage, the new set, musical guests, conan's opening segments, etc etc.

I hated Twitter Tracker.  Such a waste of time.  Only good thing to come from it was CoCo.
i made her say!

That might be pushing the contractual agreement.  I don't think it was released though.  Last I heard, they own everything.  My biggest disappointment in all of that is no more "IN THE YEAR ____"
NOOOOOOOO
surgical.

Anyways, I went to the Halloween show last year.  Almost got thrown out, because my dad yelled something during his monologue. The Tonight Show executives were pricks.....they took a lot of Conan's personality from Late Night.

I wish him the best.  Can't wait to see Max again.  I hope Andy is funny again.  He ****ing sucked on The Tonight Show.
jesscob23

..they took a lot of Conan's personality from Late Night.

Can't wait to see Max again.  I hope Andy is funny again.  He ****ing sucked on The Tonight Show.
I don't get why execs insist on doing that, let the funny people do their thing! Everytime you watch a commentary from a comedy show or movie they always tell a story of how the execs tried to stop them from doing something very funny.

Max decided not to return to the new show, he is playing with his band instead. And yeah Andy wasn't as funny as usual on the Tonight Show :/
surgical.

WHAT?!

I'm gonna ****ing miss Max.  :(
Justie

WHAT?!

me too, especially the small talk moments he and conan did on late night.
The New Era
We gonna roll this weed, we gonna play like Sonny Bono and hit these trees!

WHAT?!

wtf no max?!?!?!? i used to love their jokes about each other. im gonna miss him.
Stoner Rage
@Joesus_Christ

conan=god.. although max will be missed...
Mishima

I say we get Radiohead to perform Fake Plastic Trees on the first night.
Msouten
Oh? Am I late?

conan=god.. although max will be missed...

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 ... 86

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook