quadra

Vanessa Hudgens?

Yup I’m seeing for $5 :maybe:

Chip Skylark
hi

Vanessa Hudgens?

mctate
The People's Moderater (still chance the rapper stan)

i will be watchinng this
Mac Wit Da Cheese

Y’all acting like the first 2 were critical masterpieces. This looks like it’ll be just as fun
Nute

Y’all acting like the first 2 were critical masterpieces. This looks like it’ll be just as fun
TracyDoubleD

Trailer out

yes lawd :damn:

Poetry n Lotion
most of these niggas ain't livin right

this look stupid
martin and will look stupid

why will tryna look so tough? he too old for that. this movie make him look like he clint eastwoods age right now

martins jokes don't even sound like jokes they sound like brain damage banter like a nigga thats done bumped his head one too many tines and don't know whats going on half the time no more
McLaren
Jesus Is King

Torrent classic
KRULE
run 4 ur life

first i was like "this **** look TRASH" but then i remember i like my trailers showing little. they did a good job of that but :jordancry:
TheLastRealBlackNinj

this look stupid
martin and will look stupid

why will tryna look so tough? he too old for that. this movie make him look like he clint eastwoods age right now

martins jokes don't even sound like jokes they sound like brain damage banter like a nigga thats done bumped his head one too many tines and don't know whats going on half the time no more

**** is not that serious man
Sylvester C

nah i’m excited, it’ll be funny as hell
gonja

Vanessa Hudgens?

hi roller

white girl in bad boys 1 was my first fap
Téa Leoni
Chess Not Checkers

January release?

out
Chess Not Checkers

Just watched. meh

Only joke that made me laugh was the fire hydrant joke of all things lmao but i probably wont laugh at in the actual movie
SegaDreamFlash

Facts. This is a movie that knows exactly what it is lol
Ren.At.Large

Just watched, pretty good, not as silly as 2 but still not quite as serious as 1.

Both actors are obviously older now, this is played up in the film even and I gotta say I liked that cuz us as an audience cant be expected to believe that these two old dogs are still in their 30s.

Plot is kinda dumb but its a buddy cop film so I aint take it toooo seriously

Overall Id say its a good flick for the weekend
KTT2

:slick:

Pages:1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook