Kanye To The: Kanye West

John Legend Thread | "Love In The Future" OUT NOW (AOTY)

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 81

mr.omari

Can't find any recorded performances of it :cryfam:
Me, too! I looked for it the whole day yesterday! :(

mr.omari

It's kind of sad that a video with this quality is the only one we have atm  :mad: John & Ludacris killed it though   :dno:
A dark twisted fan

It's kind of sad that a video with this quality is the only one we have atm  :mad: John & Ludacris killed it though   :dno:

Yeah that's only one I could find, hopefully a higher quality video will be up soon.  Sounds so dope.
ThatChick
Flourish

My mom called me to tell me Common was on PBS with The Roots.   I turned to see it's John Legend and The Roots.  :he:

Is this a repeat airing or something?  He's singing some bluesy number and sounds really good. :golfclap:
A dark twisted fan

My mom called me to tell me Common was on PBS with The Roots.   I turned to see it's John Legend and The Roots.  :he:

Is this a repeat airing or something?  He's singing some bluesy number and sounds really good. :golfclap:

Any idea what the song was? Not his new single 'Tonight'? Or a song from Wake Up! perhaps as it was with The Roots?
A dark twisted fan

New Tonight remix with a verse from some up and coming rapper who I've never heard of called Dunson replacing Luda's verse, he's alright I guess, prefer Luda.

ThatChick
Flourish

Any idea what the song was? Not his new single 'Tonight'? Or a song from Wake Up! perhaps as it was with The Roots?
Sounded like he was singing "shot me in the shoulder" or something like that. It appeared to be a mini-concert or something because he did at least four songs.

Edit: Ok, I went to PBS' website and it looks like this was an "Austin City Limits" special that originally aired in 2010.  So it's an old airing, like I thought (he looked a little different to me).
A dark twisted fan

Sounded like he was singing "shot me in the shoulder" or something like that. It appeared to be a mini-concert or something because he did at least four songs.

Edit: Ok, I went to PBS' website and it looks like this was an "Austin City Limits" special that originally aired in 2010.  So it's an old airing, like I thought (he looked a little different to me).

Oh right makes sense, must've been pretty dope to see that on TV! Nothing like that ever comes on UK TV :cryfam:
alguna chava
I've seen people abuse power, use power, misuse and then lose power.

i'm so afraid that this new album will sound like Evolver and even worse :cryfam:

cause nowdays, everyone is on that dance ****, i just want pure rnb :sadblu: i want piano :sadblu:
A dark twisted fan

i'm so afraid that this new album will sound like Evolver and even worse :cryfam:

cause nowdays, everyone is on that dance ****, i just want pure rnb :sadblu: i want piano :sadblu:

I have faith in John Legend  :sarc2:

Hopefully it will be a return to the sound of his first two albums though yeah.  You not a fan of his new single then? I quite like the direction in which it seems to be heading  :allears:
alguna chava
I've seen people abuse power, use power, misuse and then lose power.

I have faith in John Legend  :sarc2:

Hopefully it will be a return to the sound of his first two albums though yeah.  You not a fan of his new single then? I quite like the direction in which it seems to be heading  :allears:

actually, i like the new track.. which reminds me, green light was a great song, but evolver ended up to be a total mess tho  >_>
Superman
"Imagine not liking Black Girls. Imagine" - 240.fps

Saw Think Like A Man, and the song fit so welll.
ThatChick
Flourish

You weren't alone, I see. That movie did crazy business! Good promo for John.  I'm about to catch that matinee.
A dark twisted fan

Is the movie itself any good?  Thinking about seeing it too, even if it is just to hear John Legend :allears:
Superman
"Imagine not liking Black Girls. Imagine" - 240.fps

Is the movie itself any good?  Thinking about seeing it too, even if it is just to hear John Legend :allears:
no its good it makes you wonder about yourself. but at the same time it sells hope :/
ThatChick
Flourish

no its good it makes you wonder about yourself. but at the same time it sells hope :/
Just came back from seeing it and I didn't expect it to be that good, tbh.  It had a good message, strong cast and pretty solid writing for a romantic comedy.  Kevin Hart remains a fool! lol  Also, "Tonight" really works as the theme song. I got hype every time it came on lol Also, John gets a s/o in the movie as well.

And as I just mentioned in Common's thread, "The Believer" featuring John is featured in the new USA Basketball/Jeep Wrangler ads.  It's a nice promotional tie-in.
Cud
Legendary

5 pages lmfao
A dark twisted fan

5 pages lmfao

I know, doesn't to be much John Legend love here  :ohno:

Hopefully it's just because he isn't doing much at the moment and when he starts releasing more new music all the John legend fans will come out.

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 81

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook