Kanye To The: Kanye West

John Legend Thread | "Love In The Future" OUT NOW (AOTY)

Pages:1 ... 77 78 79 80 81

Music_Lover

Right By You (for Luna) is beautiful  :allears: <3

Music_Lover

alabama shakes :ffpu:

:leo: :hhh:
Music_Lover

:allears:
creme
she eyes me like a pisces when i am weak

I have so many happy memories associated with driving round, playing this album in '05. GOAT intro :allears:

Still his best album by far IMO, but also loved Once Again and LITF. Man Kanye was on a roll back then.
Music_Lover

I have so many happy memories associated with driving round, playing this album in '05. GOAT intro :allears:

Still his best album by far IMO, but also loved Once Again and LITF. Man Kanye was on a roll back then.

True. Get Lifted is still his best album. I was listening to it yesterday.  :allears: What a coincidence 😁
Music_Lover

On Wednesday (March 22), John Legend returned with a brand new track titled "In America," in light of the second season of WGN's acclaimed TV series Underground. Here, the crooner sings about hope and optimism for those entranced by the idea of one day thriving in America.

ď'In America' was born around the same time I was working on my most recent album Darkness and Light," Legend, who serves as an executive producer on the show, said in a press release. "Itís a song I was writing while thinking about the duality of America, where it's known to be this place of freedom, equality and where anyone can make it.

"The song points out the tension between the promise of America, the ideals of America, and sometimes us not living up to those ideals in practice. 'In America' was the perfect song for Underground, a series Iím incredibly proud to be a part of, and one that does a beautiful job of portraying a challenging time in our nationís history while reminding us that change is possible.Ē

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/hip-hop/7735682/john-legend-in-america-underground

The song is really good!
Zeezus
Deleted

been listening to Once Again a lot lately :allears:
barko
we all try

wtf i just found out he went to UPenn and worked at BCG he really smart af
Superman
"Imagine not liking Black Girls. Imagine" - 240.fps

John Legend makes cheating sound good
Slackô️

:oh2: