Official Houston Rockets Thread: H-town Heroes- Fuck Scott Foster

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 162

Sparky_Hughes

utah
phoenix
denver x2
dallas

**** gonna be crazy. gotta win those

Next two are HUGE. Win those and it'll be Playoffs baby!!!

For all my other Rockets fans - Who do you want in the 1st Round of the Playoffs? I know we've beaten Oklahoma City and San Antonio twice this season but I'd like us to get the Lakers. They have no bench at all and now that Lowry is back (and hopefully Martin soon too), we'll be at full strength and be able to expose them. Also in Camby and Dalembert, two guys that won't be afraid to serve it right up to Gasol and Bynum.

King Drew

Rockets baby
MetaphoricalOne
Point God Perseverance

Next two are HUGE. Win those and it'll be Playoffs baby!!!

For all my other Rockets fans - Who do you want in the 1st Round of the Playoffs? I know we've beaten Oklahoma City and San Antonio twice this season but I'd like us to get the Lakers. They have no bench at all and now that Lowry is back (and hopefully Martin soon too), we'll be at full strength and be able to expose them. Also in Camby and Dalembert, two guys that won't be afraid to serve it right up to Gasol and Bynum.

They're all important.... Were looking to win and stay up in the  seedings and not just "get in"... I understand why you like a Lakers match up, but the Spurs would be great in my eyes.. We beat them twice and have players in Dragic and Scola who always play great against them..

Spurs, Lakers, and OKC in that order..... If we could somehow get the Grizz I'd take that as well first.

I have a good feeling officiating will kill us in a LA series... Especially if they call it tight... LA will march to the line.
Synopsis
Zelalem Fiker

Rockets are losing in the first round no matter who they play, sorry.
Django
Marlon Humphrey top five CB

Rockets are losing in the first round no matter who they play, sorry.

Yeah if they play Lowry :hah:
Synopsis
Zelalem Fiker

Yeah if they play Lowry :hah:

Tbh :hah:

Dragic would atleast guarantee them a spot in the conference finals
Django

Tbh :hah:

Dragic would atleast guarantee them a spot in the conference finals

Would guarantee them the finals tbh

everyone knows Dragic messes around till the playoffs :hah:
Synopsis
Zelalem Fiker

Would guarantee them the finals tbh

everyone knows Dragic messes around till the playoffs :hah:

This is true :hah:

Might as well cut Lowry tbh

Noone would trade for that scrub
Django

This is true :hah:

Might as well cut Lowry tbh

Noone would trade for that scrub

Trade em for the Bobcats for someone useful like Bismack :hah:
Synopsis
Zelalem Fiker

Trade em for the Bobcats for someone useful like Bismack :hah:

:hah:

would do wonders for their team chemistry
Sparky_Hughes

Suns in the morning (Australia time). Can't wait, HUGE game. We better show up and knock down shots. Only shot 35-36% against Utah.
MetaphoricalOne
Point God Perseverance

Suns in the morning (Australia time). Can't wait, HUGE game. We better show up and knock down shots. Only shot 35-36% against Utah.
MetaphoricalOne
Point God Perseverance

Worst shooting performance of the season... Missed a ton of open shots and still had a chance to win... Jazz couldn't have played better... We'll take care of the Suns..
Ghost Of Wesley
#WinForHing

Putting my 4 game win streak on espn's streak for the cash on the Rockets at home vs the Suns.

Good idea?
MetaphoricalOne
Point God Perseverance

Putting my 4 game win streak on espn's streak for the cash on the Rockets at home vs the Suns.

Good idea?

Great idea... Goran Ball Z beasting on his former team.. :datass:
Sparky_Hughes

Phoenix rolling in this quarter. Offence is on fire, defensively they've made some adjustments and we've really struggled.
MetaphoricalOne
Point God Perseverance

Phoenix rolling in this quarter. Offence is on fire, defensively they've made some adjustments and we've really struggled.

Our offense has been terrible... Too many guys gunshy and Parsons is having one of his worse games ever... Poor decisions and bad defense.... Need a big quarter to come back and win.
MetaphoricalOne
Point God Perseverance

Lee and Parsons failed us big time tonight... These last 2 games we can't make a shot.... Now we just made these last few games a lot harder.... Hate to have to root for LA tonight. :mad:

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 162

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook