Kanye To The: Kanye West

Official Houston Rockets Thread: H-town Heroes- Fuck Scott Foster

Pages:1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 162

MetaphoricalOne
Point God Perseverance

Do you think Patterson will be a starter next year Metaphoricalone?

No way unless we trade Scola or he gets injured..... PPat has a lot to  learn... he needs to be a better rebounder.. he's unbelievably inconsistent and probably our biggest trick or treat player.

When he's on he's on... When he's off... He's waaaaayyyy offfff.

:work:

MetaphoricalOne
Point God Perseverance

So... Its a new season... Jeremy Lin led Rockets :facepalm:

Rockets sent Kevin Martin, Jeremy Lamb :ohno:.. Not Lamb...

And future draft considerations to the Thunder for Harden... Along with Harden, the Thunder will send Cole Aldrich, Lazar Hayward and Daequan Cook to the Rockets.Houston also sent two 2013 first-round picks (from Dallas and Toronto) to Oklahoma City, as well as a 2013 second-round pick (via Charlotte). The Thunder will receive the Toronto pick this year if it's slotted Nos. 4-14. That pick also is top-three protected in 2014, top-two protected in 2015 and top-one protected in 2016..

Contract extension talks between the Thunder and Harden broke down, and Thunder general manger Sam Presti moved quickly to trade the guard. Harden rejected a four-year offer that would have paid him a base salary of $53 million to $54 million, league sources said. That offer would have pushed OKC's payroll to $95 million, and Thunder officials weren't willing to go any higher. The 2012-13 salary cap is set at just over $58 million, and the luxury tax kicks in at $70.3 million, while a four-year max deal is worth $60 million.The Thunder are already paying franchise stars Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook on maximum contracts. The trade breaks up OKC's young core, which carried the franchise into last season's NBA Finals. The Thunder agreed to a four-year contract extension worth about $50 million with forward Serge Ibaka after the season.

Houston hasn't been allowed to discuss a contract extension with Harden's agent Rob Pelinka yet, but will start immediately once the deal is officially completed. Houston can choose to give Harden a four or five-year maximum contract extension.The Rockets are expected to make a max offer of four or five years before Wednesday's deadline for the class of 2009 extensions, sources said. Harden is expected to come to terms and never see restricted free agency in the summer of 2013. Harden, 23, averaged 16.8 points, 4.1 rebounds and 3.7 assists last season and was named the league's Sixth Man of the Year. :slick:

Martin is happy to be headed to the Thunder."Oh my gosh!".. "Feels like a dream. Sometimes words can't describe it."

Martin GTFO :****gtfo:

Thank God we got Harden.. :datass: ..

Now some hope in turning this around.

Oran Juice Jones
Let Freedom Ring

havent been this happy since we signed Ron Artest huns... :fire:
WHO WHAT

Houston always making sure that they will stay consistently average.
Mothas2
Deleted

So... Its a new season... Jeremy Lin led Rockets :facepalm:

Rockets sent Kevin Martin, Jeremy Lamb :ohno:.. Not Lamb...

And future draft considerations to the Thunder for Harden... Along with Harden, the Thunder will send Cole Aldrich, Lazar Hayward and Daequan Cook to the Rockets.Houston also sent two 2013 first-round picks (from Dallas and Toronto) to Oklahoma City, as well as a 2013 second-round pick (via Charlotte). The Thunder will receive the Toronto pick this year if it's slotted Nos. 4-14. That pick also is top-three protected in 2014, top-two protected in 2015 and top-one protected in 2016..

Contract extension talks between the Thunder and Harden broke down, and Thunder general manger Sam Presti moved quickly to trade the guard. Harden rejected a four-year offer that would have paid him a base salary of $53 million to $54 million, league sources said. That offer would have pushed OKC's payroll to $95 million, and Thunder officials weren't willing to go any higher. The 2012-13 salary cap is set at just over $58 million, and the luxury tax kicks in at $70.3 million, while a four-year max deal is worth $60 million.The Thunder are already paying franchise stars Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook on maximum contracts. The trade breaks up OKC's young core, which carried the franchise into last season's NBA Finals. The Thunder agreed to a four-year contract extension worth about $50 million with forward Serge Ibaka after the season.

Houston hasn't been allowed to discuss a contract extension with Harden's agent Rob Pelinka yet, but will start immediately once the deal is officially completed. Houston can choose to give Harden a four or five-year maximum contract extension.The Rockets are expected to make a max offer of four or five years before Wednesday's deadline for the class of 2009 extensions, sources said. Harden is expected to come to terms and never see restricted free agency in the summer of 2013. Harden, 23, averaged 16.8 points, 4.1 rebounds and 3.7 assists last season and was named the league's Sixth Man of the Year. :slick:

Martin is happy to be headed to the Thunder."Oh my gosh!".. "Feels like a dream. Sometimes words can't describe it."

Martin GTFO :****gtfo:

Thank God we got Harden.. :datass: ..

Now some hope in turning this around.

So mad that my OKC lost Harden . Hope he does good over there.
1st Born Sun
Coherence (2013)

With Harden and Lin the Rockets have the potential to be one of the most exciting to watch.
King Drew

Rockets are not done...
Owl

Really wish we would have kept Lowry and signed someone else other than Jeremy Lin over the off season but I guess with the drama with coach that wasn't possible

and ya a houston fan in Canada.. used to be a die hard T mac fan and Houston became my favourite team when he went there and I've stuck with them since
shad
AstrosFam

NO MORE KEVIN MARTIN NIGGAS! We should throw a parade just for his departure.
shad
AstrosFam

Plus we targeting that yung Josh Smith tho
Owl

Plus we targeting that yung Josh Smith tho
If we pull that  :delfap:
shad
AstrosFam

@my houston niggas, how many of yall actually have the CSN channel?

****ing Dish Network won't carry it smh. Only can watch games on stream :cmon:
nah

i got suddenlink & i cant watch the games either. ****ing bull****
MetaphoricalOne
Point God Perseverance

@my houston niggas, how many of yall actually have the CSN channel?

****ing Dish Network won't carry it smh. Only can watch games on stream :cmon:

i got suddenlink & i cant watch the games either. ****ing bull****

Sucks... I got Comcast though so.. :seanshrug:
MetaphoricalOne
Point God Perseverance

Harden looking good and ready thus far.... Lin needs to take care of the ball a lil more... Turnovers are the only reason we trail at the half.
MetaphoricalOne
Point God Perseverance

MetaphoricalOne
Point God Perseverance

James Harden went ham tonight  :golfclap:

37pts 6 reb 12as 4 stls 56% FG, 40% 3PT

Maaaan.

Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker taking over Houston

Durant watching this game like.  :cryfam:

Ant_Geezy link=topic=316645.msg14945802#msg14945802 date=13517357​80
2k14 harden will be rated 94 or better

But he is a top talent, dude can dribble, pass, crazy efficient scorer. etc.

Harden looks like he's having fun out there D:

harden is a god

Holy **** James Harden D:

so far

He's obviously gonna do less when it comes to more elite teams.

I'm absolutely WRONG about Harden thus far. ****in 56 shooting percentage and 34 points? Its the Pistons but ****
He seems to be handling that transition from the 3rd best to the main man well so far.

Damn I guess James harden made the right decision
GOD DAMN JAMES HARDEN OH MY GOD
Give Harden a few years and he will be the best SG in the league. His game is way better than Wade's and Kobe will be gone by then.
Ian
You gotta jump in to swim

I MISS HIM SO MUCH ALREADY :cryfam:

Pages:1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 162

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook