Creatures of the Night

All those new fans Cleveland was supposed to get and only 7 pages
Lebron :)

You were wrong
wheelchairjimmy
Deleted

Lebron :)

You were wrong

Okay? its been weeks lol & if I'm a Cleveland fan, I really don't talk any trash at all. Feel free to though, that's just me
Ohio.
Creatures of the Night

Okay? lol if I'm a Cleveland fan, I really don't talk any trash at all. Feel free to though, that's just me
Im not trash talkin lol. Just lettin ya know. Im sure you were all set to quote bomb me too :hah:
wheelchairjimmy
Deleted

Im not trash talkin lol. Just lettin ya know. Im sure you were all set to quote bomb me too :hah:

Only because of how annoying you were/still are throughout the whole process. Colin has gotten worse, but pre-getting LeBron he was pretty level-headed, and objective, I respect that.
Ohio.
Creatures of the Night

Only because of how annoying you were/still are throughout the whole process. Colin has gotten worse, but pre-getting LeBron he was pretty level-headed, and objective, I respect that.
Na you just take me too serious man

You were/still are in full denial. Its k, I was there 4 years ago.
wheelchairjimmy
Deleted

Na you just take me too serious man

You were/still are in full denial. Its k, I was there 4 years ago.

Oh okay so you're a parody account, got it. and in what way am I in denial? you were there 4 years ago and you still are, you're a Cavs fan, I'm a Heat fan, we live in two different worlds, can't really compare.
MeroWavy

Oh okay so you're a parody account, got it. and in what way am I in denial? you were there 4 years ago and you still are, you're a Cavs fan, I'm a Heat fan, we live in two different worlds, can't really compare.

why you here
Ohio.
Creatures of the Night

Its okay.
wheelchairjimmy
Deleted

Its okay.

It really is lol
Undergrad

All those new fans Cleveland was supposed to get and only 7 pages

OP made a new thread, the Cleveland thread that was made like 3 weeks ago was active till OP started hating
wheelchairjimmy
Deleted

Undergrad link=topic=1660417.msg1006957​85#msg1006957​85 date=1406249119
OP made a new thread, the Cleveland thread that was made like 3 weeks ago was active till OP started hating

Why would OP hate on his own thread? lol
Undergrad

Why would OP hate on his own thread? lol

OP wasn't the OG OP, he was saying "make me OP" in the other thread than he made this thread and the other one died out and this one became less active
wheelchairjimmy
Deleted

OP wasn't the OG OP, he was saying "make me OP" in the other thread than he made this thread and the other one died out and this one became less active

Mutiny within the Cavs fanbase huh

Ohio.
Creatures of the Night

An inactive bandwagoner made the last thread. Hasnt even been on the site since me made the OP. Thats why we wanted a new thread
Jay.S
#StriveForGreatness

thread created last week

i wonder why
wheelchairjimmy
Deleted

thread created last week

i wonder why

:hah:

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 1931

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook