Kanye To The: Kanye West

Netflix's 'BoJack Horseman' |

Pages:1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 93

TheLostBoy

Imagine if Netlfix actually made an animated movie staring BoJack where he's playing a character like they did with the Christmas special. :banderas:
Yeah, the Secretariat movie

Carbon
Death eventually coming but first victory for me

Damn this show is great. Finished all the episodes a couple of days ago
Busy

had a hard time getting into the first couple episodes but then it was a ****ing breeze. fuego season

and the amount of guest stars doing voices is crazy
Busy

I watched this show yesterday/today up until episode 11 because I heard so many people talking about the show, specifically that episode. I didn't really see anything so amazing about it. I mean, I understand some of the talk about it, but it wasn't a very big deal imo (Referring to that specific episode. The show in general is pretty good)

idk things got kinda dark in this ep tbh
StevnSeaglPonyTail

idk things got kinda dark in this ep tbh
yea kinda saw it coming but didn't expect things to happen like that. Sux that we prolly wont get more insight on wat happened
WhiteJesus
https://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=3820961.0

Should I start watching?
I just finished Archer
My Night.💕
Chapter 212

Been trying to watch this but keep letting myself get sidetracked
CoachLee_

Been trying to watch this but keep letting myself get sidetracked
will be worth it when you give it a chance.
MOLTAR
Open the fucking canned peaches!

Whew this show really found its footing in this second season. Much, much better than the first season imo, I loved it. Those last 3-4 episodes >>>
dexy baby
matty steely

Whew this show really found its footing in this second season. Much, much better than the first season imo, I loved it. Those last 3-4 episodes >>>
so gewd
madvillainy2004

hype to watch s2
ITS LIT!!!
Imaginary Folklore

This is show is criminally underated.
Brine
Everything's made up, nigga. Stay woke.

Season 2 was so ****ed
Bojack is such a  :ohnorth:
deaderic

This is show is criminally underated.
panflake
ty

Don't get the hype, first couple eps made feel like I wasted that time. . Any specific episode recommendations
dexy baby
matty steely

Don't get the hype, first couple eps made feel like I wasted that time. . Any specific episode recommendations
you'll have to watch it all
you'lll get more attached

last few episodes of s2>
Imaginary Folklore

The first episodes are ok but it does get better as it progresses, just keep watching it. Season 2>
Camborghini
Kacy Hill's CONFIRMED #1 fan

just finished season 2.. not AS depressing as the finale for season 1 but dam... this show is great

Pages:1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 93

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook