Kanye To The: Kanye West

Netflix's 'BoJack Horseman' |

Pages:1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 93

Boot
Niggas always tryna solve shit with violence. Bouta beat some sense into them.

Tame Impala Stan link=topic=1436105.msg2257​82729#msg2257​82729 date=1437609024
Bruh wtf Episode 11.......
had me like

until the last scene :cosby:

Just Jet
DRv3#OTW

had me like

until the last scene :cosby:
I was like :frankwd:
Sky
TV & Film: 1310

This show gets so lit after episode 7
Fruity Cheerios

Episode 11 had me hooked goddamn
illest

thought this show was like a poverty mr pickles or something. seeing the responses, i might have to check this out
WAVES DONT DIE
malaka

****, the last half of the season 2 is heavy. the writing is so incredibly on point.
Boot
Niggas always tryna solve shit with violence. Bouta beat some sense into them.

thought this show was like a poverty mr pickles or something. seeing the responses, i might have to check this out
ew it's nothing like that... don't let the art style fool you...
Black Pewter
find purpose

Kanye reference in episode 7 was real af :hhh:
ASH BLAST
Shonen Gang

Kanye reference in episode 7 was real af :hhh:
The Drake reference at the prom :hhh:
Ideekay
the house is burning

I need to check it out, after all these positive responses. Is it funny or more of a drama tho?
Black Pewter
find purpose

The Drake reference at the prom :hhh:
Song was spot on lmao, the music in this show has been consistently great

I need to check it out, after all these positive responses. Is it funny or more of a drama tho?
It's both, much lighter early in the seasons but then it drops heavy **** on you towards the end
ASH BLAST
Shonen Gang

I was sorta fooled by the animation when i first saw it on Netflix last year. thought it was going to a poverty Adult Swim-like show(i AS, it's just that their shows are usually just mindless comedy)

This show is actually really funny, and extremely well written. And it mixes in Drama rather well for a animated series
Ideekay
the house is burning

It's both, much lighter early in the seasons but then it drops heavy **** on you towards the end

I was sorta fooled by the animation when i first saw it on Netflix last year. thought it was going to a poverty Adult Swim-like show(i AS, it's just that their shows are usually just mindless comedy)

This show is actually really funny, and extremely well written. And it mixes in Drama rather well for a animated series

Great, will check first episodes tonight for sure.
TrussMe
Swagger on a hunnid. thousand. trillion.

Seems like I really need to check this out.

I loved loved loooved Wilfred, has this kinda the same thin drama/comedy vibe?
Jason

I watched this show yesterday/today up until episode 11 because I heard so many people talking about the show, specifically that episode. I didn't really see anything so amazing about it. I mean, I understand some of the talk about it, but it wasn't a very big deal imo (Referring to that specific episode. The show in general is pretty good)
dexy baby
matty steely

wowww season 2 is really good and clever
Laissez LaFlaire
clout is for boys, swag is for men

Imagine if Netlfix actually made an animated movie staring BoJack where he's playing a character like they did with the Christmas special. :banderas:
Danny Darko
it's a strange paradise

Last two episodes almost had me in tears.

What a sad sad (horse) man Bojack is.

Pages:1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 93

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook