Kanye To The: Kanye West

Netflix's 'BoJack Horseman' |

Pages:1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 93

Fatfork

such a good show. i would have never imagined a cartoon with overpaid, unfunny twats like alison brie and will arnett would actually be good. aaron paul is a **** as well, ''look at me i was in that **** show breaking bad. i also starred in a **** need for speed movie. look at me guys'' ****ing ****.
breaking bad >>>

go on...

BulletholeBiebs
Ambassglodor

such a good show. i would have never imagined a cartoon with overpaid, unfunny twats like alison brie and will arnett would actually be good. aaron paul is a **** as well, ''look at me i was in that **** show breaking bad. i also starred in a **** need for speed movie. look at me guys'' ****ing ****.
chill
PUSHER tea

lol wtffff :hah:
Bo Ceephus
This Guy Fucks

Pull your skirt down, your unshaven hipster puss is showing
Wonderful
Spelling is fun!!

chill

i WILL NOT chill.

i will chill when you stop ****riding celebrity culture you ****ing ****.

BulletholeBiebs
Ambassglodor

i WILL NOT chill.

i will chill when you stop ****riding celebrity culture you ****ing ****.

lol
Wonderful
Spelling is fun!!

lol

you are aware all celebrities hate you? why support people who would rather see you die a painful death than have sex with you?
Pepsi
does what have what

Breaking Bad was great but yah need for speed ehhh.
YIMMY

the design level of this is fresh as ****, great score and the opening is incredibly dope. Episode five right now, alterns between good and bad, laughing lighty most often, great delivery. Episode about the muffins (3rd) is absolutely crazy... When BoJack loses his **** in the news "I ATE EXACTLY TWELVE MUFFINS" Made me roll, and believe me fam it ain't easy to make me laugh that ****ing hard.  :golfclap:

Looking forward to watch the rest of the season, Netflix is rolling lately.

WAVES DONT DIE
malaka

That episode when he is having a massive drug trip to Death Grips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vinyl

about to watch ep 1
nutella

omg the first couple of episodes aren't v good, but by the 4th its hilarious
05 Fuck Cain
I'm so gorgeous, I can't handle it

Love this show
Sky
TV & Film: 1310

That episode when he is having a massive drug trip to Death Grips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
srs that was A1
MannersSuck⚡️
soon.

BoJack Christmas special is on Netflix now btw
BulletholeBiebs
Ambassglodor

mannerssuck link=topic=1436105.msg14994​2609#msg14994​2609 date=1419110317
thanks fam had no idea :h5:
Mercury
Please Stay Legend

mannerssuck link=topic=1436105.msg14994​2609#msg14994​2609 date=1419110317

Thanks fam
MOLTAR
Open the fucking canned peaches!

Christmas special was actually pretty funny.

The part with the nerdy kid goin YOUGA BOOGA or w/e and no one laughs had me rollin'. Same for when he was like "Idk what it means, we were all on cocaine."

Pages:1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 93

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook