Kanye To The: Kanye West

Power - Season 6 The Final Betrayal August 25th- starring Omari Hardwick

Pages:1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 270

gonja

that whole convo between Kanan & Shawn the last time he visited him ruined the 'big reveal' for me this last episode.

even my mom saw that **** coming..

guapo

Whewww fire show. Track that played in the last episode when they were cooking was whewww too.

Katsura

yall know any site i can watch this on?

only first episode is available for free and i cant find the series on vodly/1channel and dont want to DL
gonja

yall know any site i can watch this on?

only first episode is available for free and i cant find the series on vodly/1channel and dont want to DL

tvids(dot)tv
Kyng

Couldn't stand the acting by Tommy's character at first but he's gotten better throughout the season I think
Virgil Van Dijk

Couldn't stand the acting by Tommy's character at first but he's gotten better throughout the season I think
Think we've just gotten used to him, he's still a caricature of white guys that want to be ghetto imo
Skrilla

Pretty good show no lie. I can see it becoming a new "Boardwalk Empire" if it can maintain a decent viewership. Quality of the show rises every episode.
AP3

Pretty good show no lie. I can see it becoming a new "Boardwalk Empire" if it can maintain a decent viewership. Quality of the show rises every episode.

I agree. It's getting better and better. I think if they improve the music selection (not saying it's bad) this show could be great. Like when they played Man of the Year it did not fit that moment imo
Brainfeeder 🐐
Industry Plant

Not sure if this was the latest episode
But who else thinks those scenes with Man Of The Year playing were good af

This show gets better and better with every episode
hyped for the season finale tonight
AP3

I liked the scenes but didnt like the song to fit the scene
Brainfeeder 🐐
Industry Plant

I liked the scenes but didnt like the song to fit the scene
The instrumental in the beginning was perfect imo
AP3

The instrumental in the beginning was perfect imo

That I agree with. But when Q starting rapping it threw it off, should have stuck with the instrumental.
Michael.

50 set ghost up smh!
Michael.

Agreed! That song went well with that scene!
fuckblogs
d o l o .

I agree. It's getting better and better. I think if they improve the music selection (not saying it's bad) this show could be great. Like when they played Man of the Year it did not fit that moment imo
nah that was a dope choice
AP3

nah that was a dope choice
The instrumental was, but the lyrics didnt fit the moment. The lyrics reflects a triumphant or confident moment, and it wasnt one for Ghost or Tasha. It changed the whole mood tbh. Maybe I'm just looking into too much :kanyeshrug:
fuckblogs
d o l o .

The instrumental was, but the lyrics didnt fit the moment. The lyrics reflects a triumphant or confident moment, and it wasnt one for Ghost or Tasha. It changed the whole mood tbh. Maybe I'm just looking into too much :kanyeshrug:
hmmm i can see where you're coming from.

super excited for tonight.
AP3

hmmm i can see where you're coming from.

super excited for tonight.

The soundtrack can make a break a show for me lol

Yeah I am too its getting better and better

Pages:1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 270

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook