Kanye To The: Kanye West

Clear Look at Yeezy 2

Pages:1 2 3 4

mrbrando3

I just posted this for Complex - follow me @MrBrando3

http://www.complex.com/sneakers/2011/11/spotted-the-best-look-yet-at-kanye-west-rocking-the-nike-air-yeezy-2-blackpink

Dan.
"I had two great weekends. Cocaine, one. Your ass the next."

ya, will cop
Dan.
"I had two great weekends. Cocaine, one. Your ass the next."

they look soo dope
andtheygoingorillas
bon iver

SO.MUCH.WANT.
YeezyDude
"A wise man told me don't argue with fools. Cause people from a distance can't tell who is who."

they look soo dope
SO.MUCH.WANT.
MikeyT_

damn hope its not gonna run for G lol how much yall think its gonna cost
mrbrando3

I can't imagine Nike drops a shoe for over $300 - but we dont know what materials etc have been used and if this is a final product although I think these will be a retail version personally. The main thing is how many pairs/who can actually get them for retail.  They will resale for over $1k off the bat. The Zen Greys started off around $550.
Dreams.
lips so french, ass so spanish

dope af, will cop!
YeezyDude
"A wise man told me don't argue with fools. Cause people from a distance can't tell who is who."

I can't imagine Nike drops a shoe for over $300 - but we dont know what materials etc have been used and if this is a final product although I think these will be a retail version personally. The main thing is how many pairs/who can actually get them for retail.  They will resale for over $1k off the bat. The Zen Greys started off around $550.
It better ship to EU this time. I want one so badly.
Diddy
Future Amadeus Mozart

280$, belee dat
romyrider

SO.MUCH.WANT.
ps: ye has a phat ass :lol:
mrbrando3

It better ship to EU this time. I want one so badly.

I believe there are special colorways for Europe and Asia...not 100% sure on that at all so don't quote me.
YeezyDude

I believe there are special colorways for Europe and Asia...not 100% sure on that at all so don't quote me.
That would be amazing. But the black one, is what will look good for me. I think it's the best one.
GLockInMySock
Long Live Chinx

ps: ye has a phat ass :lol:

lmao
NickRetro

Cole

ya, will cop
ghgyy

**** yes
Flashlight

That would be amazing. But the black one, is what will look good for me. I think it's the best one.
The first yeezy's were shipped to Amterdam tho

Pages:1 2 3 4

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook