Kanye To The: Kanye West

The SF 49ers Thread: 6-0

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 96

Do you think the 49ers can win the superbowl?

Yes
No
Maybe
kanyeismyhomeboy
Dubs.

everyone still hating on alex smith needs to open their eyes to the dude

Paul Revere
Steph Curry Enthusiast

Manning of 04 and Rodgers of now >>> Bradys MVP seasons
:****gtfo:
August4th

manning in 04 was better then brady's 07 season
kanyeismyhomeboy
Dubs.

niners>>>>>>pittsburgh
wow leo i agree
August4th

wow leo i agree

Hueytothe

If Alex smith steps his game up he'll be my main qb in fantasy. Matt Ryan for now 5 more points this week :kanyeshrug:
But i think the packers will take it all this year.
Swag
I'm just Robbin' like Baskins

they'll make it to the conference finals tops
KanyeezyToThe

Seems like nothing is going to stop the Packers right now though
xela.
This is a GOD Dream

Seems like nothing is going to stop the Packers right now though
Except the Vikings
Claude Banks

niners bout to pull a SF Giants(2010) , that " :hah: wait till they play this next team, they're gonna die... until they run out of teams  :sarc2:

then ****ers lookin like  :omg:
xela.
This is a GOD Dream

niners bout to pull a SF Giants(2010) , that " :hah: wait till they play this next team, they're gonna die... until they run out of teams  :sarc2:

then ****ers lookin like  :omg:
:h5:
Confrateracy09

Idk if they are super bowl worthy yet. Sure they have only lost 1 game but they have been basically irrelevant the past few years. Don't think they can make that big of a jump in one year. Not in this league
kanyeismyhomeboy
Dubs.

Idk if they are super bowl worthy yet. Sure they have only lost 1 game but they have been basically irrelevant the past few years. Don't think they can make that big of a jump in one year. Not in this league
this league is set up for that idiot. its elimination playoffs. it doesnt matter who was irrelevant the year before. the packers barely clinched the playoffs and got hot. lol nice try tho
Confrateracy09

this league is set up for that idiot. its elimination playoffs. it doesnt matter who was irrelevant the year before. the packers barely clinched the playoffs and got hot. lol nice try tho

Dude Im one of the very few that even expected big things out of the niners this year I'm not talking crap just saying history of any sport for a team to not even come close to making the playoffs in previous years with a rookie coach coming in I can't think of any off the top of my head that have won it. Personally I think it all falls on harbrough for stepping it up in San Fran and I think it's pretty amazing how he turned the team around when they had so much talent to begin with and I hope they do win it all
Raps
Godston Matthews

Swag
I'm just Robbin' like Baskins

xela.
This is a GOD Dream

Cowboy fan :hah:
Raps
Godston Matthews