Kanye To The: Kanye West

The SF 49ers Thread: 6-0

Pages:1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 96

Do you think the 49ers can win the superbowl?

Yes
No
Maybe
Giz

San Fran will fold in the playoffs tbh. They don't have the experience yet. Would rather see the Pack go back tbh. Harabaugh irritates me.lol

T.A.I
What is Fear

I see a team that's being overlooked in the NFC, (like every team not named the Packers &  49ers), making it to the Superbowl unexpectedly.
xela.
This is a GOD Dream

I see a team that's being overlooked in the NFC, (like every team not named the Packers &  49ers), making it to the Superbowl unexpectedly.
The Eagles :wom:
The Rager

Tonight's game is exactly what I'm talking about, Alex Smith cannot handle playoff caliber defenses.
Buckeyes05

Tonight's game is exactly what I'm talking about, Alex Smith cannot handle playoff caliber defenses.

I'm not saying smiths a super bowl winning qb but his line was the main problem tonight and the one big pass he made got called back
T.A.I
What is Fear

San Fran lost :hah:

Good Defensive game though, I enjoyed :work:
fudge
I hate everything

damn i would have been 3-0 on picks last night if the 9ers would have won
T.A.I
What is Fear

The Eagles :wom:

:hah:

sike naw. I had ya'll and the ravens as my Superbowl picks, b4 the season started. Now start winning games damnit :cmon:
xela.
This is a GOD Dream

Yes "Alex Smith" couldn't handle the defense smh.
kanyeismyhomeboy
Dubs.

yes. it was all alex smith's fault.

are you guys ed?
T.A.I
What is Fear

It was somewhat Alex's fault. But more like.......... 80% line 20% Alex's
abuja19

Alex Smith is garbage. Case closed. His crap play combined with the O-lines horrible attempts at protecting him solidified that the 49ers are not superbowl bound in any way. They made great improvements, but they still have quite a way to go.
The Rager

xela510 link=topic=137313.msg57​82591#msg57​82591 date=1322239855
Yes "Alex Smith" couldn't handle the defense smh.

don't completely blame the line. Alex Smith has ZERO pocket presence and you are a fool if you say otherwise.
The Rager

kanyeismyhomeboy link=topic=137313.msg57​82870#msg57​82870 date=1322241527
yes. it was all alex smith's fault.

are you guys ed?

are you ignorant?
Tito.
Thank you Father God.

"Year of the underdog"

GO REDSKINS :hah:
kanyeismyhomeboy
Dubs.

are you ignorant?
are you ed? in the conditions alex smith played with, he did well. it was hard to bring him down most of the time. just cuz he had no right side help, no time to throw the ball, no time for ****, doesnt mean he played well. brady woulda looked like a **** with this line
Giz

"Year of the underdog"

GO REDSKINS :hah:

:kanyeshrug:
Silky
Isaiah Rashad > Kanye srs

49ers taking DEEZ nuts. :work:

Pages:1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 96

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook