Kanye To The: Kanye West

Earl Sweatshirt • Some Rap Songs (11/30) • Nowhere2Go / The Mint (Out Now)

Pages:1 ... 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683

When is this dropping?

November
December
February 2019
HorseMastaFlexSection Mod
https://soundcloud.com/kevwest-mass1v3/cold-case

Lol

KingBagel

Saw the first show of the Earl tour in Charlotte.

No MIKE on this leg; Na’kel and BbyMutha opened. BbyMutha was awesome and performed in a rainbow bikini top and matching ski mask.

A Mac Miller song was played on the PA in between each set.

I was a little wary of seeing Earl live after watching that Camp Flognaw performance on YouTube but he was actually great. Sound mix was perfect, he rapped well. Wasn’t at all disappointed with the setlist: played all of SRS except “Playing Possum” and “Peanut” (don’t think he played “Cold Summers”, either), like half of I Don’t Like **** and three songs off Doris.
Played a lot of the usual loosies: “Wind in My Sails”, “45”, “Quest/Power”. Played “E. coli”, which I love and wasn’t expecting.
Played a few songs I didn’t recognize. One of these was introduced as a new new song and I’d never seen so many cell phones shoot up at one time (far too many for any one rapper to slap down). Ended with either “Grief” or “Red Water” (can’t remember) into “Riot!”, and then him and Black Noi$e just let a whole Chief Keef song that they like play. They didn’t leave the stage, we just all listened to a Chief Keef song together.

Notable audience exchange, with some Mitch Homie Quans shouting out song titles:
“Yo, this ain’t a request line. This ain’t ****ing karaoke. Y’all just havin’ a boys’ night out, huh?”

Wanted an SRS cassette but they were $18.

what was merch?
Mama Sweatshirt

Does anyone have a link to a unreleased Earl Comp?
ProdiYe
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

I think my favorite part from this whole album is that whistle flyin over the bar on Eclipse after his line

facts it rugged on the peak don’t stumble serve culinary treats bro

Whew
randomblackdude313
Rolling marijuana that's a cheap vacation

I think my favorite part from this whole album is that whistle flyin over the bar on Eclipse after his line

facts it rugged on the peak don’t stumble serve culinary treats bro

Whew
Real one
Bigblack11
No I ain't humble, I deserve this shit

Im seeing Earl tonight. First time. What should i expect from his show besides some rap songs?
Tinkerbot

Bigblack11 link=topic=1248833.msg536615​983#msg536615​983 date=1554477787
Im seeing Earl tonight. First time. What should i expect from his show besides some rap songs?

Aye same, stoked for it. Saw him a couple years back and it was good.
based jesus

idk what it is about The Mint but im obsessed with this song everything about it is 10/10
randomblackdude313

idk what it is about The Mint but im obsessed with this song everything about it is 10/10
randomblackdude313

Has anyone itt seen him on tour yet? Asking for a friend :jordancry:
mariotti

VULTURES CDQ OUT NOW
HorseMastaFlexSection Mod
https://soundcloud.com/kevwest-mass1v3/cold-case

VULTURES CDQ OUT NOW
this was better than his last album
MemePlug
we still out here, livin like a doctor

VULTURES CDQ OUT NOW
nut
MemePlug

AND I JUST WENT COLD TURKEY ON MY **** ITS A COLD WORLD
MemePlug

50'S IN MY POCKET FALLIN OUT LIKE FUKIN BABY TEETH
_JTMJ
vibing

Glad to see he actually going to finish a tour
KemoSabeDest
~ don't go missing, fly with me ~

yo is it true that niggas were tryna mosh to Grief and Faucet and **** like that?
:dead:
i heard this from people who went to his concerts in San Francisco and San Diego
cowbook
Never forget you are the reason, together we can make the effort. We as because we are, if you dont love you are mislead, LOVE - Lil B

yo is it true that niggas were tryna mosh to Grief and Faucet and **** like that?
:dead:
i heard this from people who went to his concerts in San Francisco and San Diego
maan in phoenix the crowd kept pushing forward and all squished together for like the first half of his set. Not exactly moshing here. Just going crazy.

Pages:1 ... 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook