Kanye To The: Kanye West

Earl Sweatshirt • Some Rap Songs (11/30) • Nowhere2Go / The Mint (Out Now)

Pages:1 ... 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683

When is this dropping?

November
December
February 2019
BUDGET BALLER

new live snippet

can someone transcribe pls

run it!

I really just met that nigga earl damn The concert was great any a yall go
run it!

He did like 4 new songs
HorseMastaFlexSection Mod
https://soundcloud.com/kevwest-mass1v3/cold-case

**** this fool
run it!

**** this fool
Why
GoodBurgerYe

Anyone know the set list?

Why
he’s a ****ing tool, he obviously doesn’t like his fan base, drops a project after 3 years that has the absolute worst production I’ve heard in my life, a short project at that.
Like I’ve never been so appalled by an OF project. I’d rather listen to ****ing mike g white ice.
sakaree
in the demons crosshairs!

he’s a ****ing tool, he obviously doesn’t like his fan base, drops a project after 3 years that has the absolute worst production I’ve heard in my life, a short project at that.
Like I’ve never been so appalled by an OF project. I’d rather listen to ****ing mike g white ice.
possibly the worst take i've ever had the trouble of processing
Some Cat Songs

:jayout:
maxxing
Deleted

literally the most basic opinion ever

"i dont like it because its the worst thing i've ever heard"

you sound like a 15 year old who isn't paying attention in art class and the teacher just called on you
Schlamer P. Louie

the absolute worst production I’ve heard in my life
Horse, what?
But I agree he is disrespectful to some fans. Did you see the video of him slapping the phone out of that kids hand. :smh:
Ish👾

nigga sound mad as hell lmfaooooooooo
BF-CORPUS

I feel for earl cuz OF fans were/are mad cringy. I don't think he "hates" his fans tho just doesn't tolerate their stupidity.
cotton dockers

Saw the first show of the Earl tour in Charlotte.

No MIKE on this leg; Na’kel and BbyMutha opened. BbyMutha was awesome and performed in a rainbow bikini top and matching ski mask.

A Mac Miller song was played on the PA in between each set.

I was a little wary of seeing Earl live after watching that Camp Flognaw performance on YouTube but he was actually great. Sound mix was perfect, he rapped well. Wasn’t at all disappointed with the setlist: played all of SRS except “Playing Possum” and “Peanut” (don’t think he played “Cold Summers”, either), like half of I Don’t Like **** and three songs off Doris.
Played a lot of the usual loosies: “Wind in My Sails”, “45”, “Quest/Power”. Played “E. coli”, which I love and wasn’t expecting.
Played a few songs I didn’t recognize. One of these was introduced as a new new song and I’d never seen so many cell phones shoot up at one time (far too many for any one rapper to slap down). Ended with either “Grief” or “Red Water” (can’t remember) into “Riot!”, and then him and Black Noi$e just let a whole Chief Keef song that they like play. They didn’t leave the stage, we just all listened to a Chief Keef song together.

Notable audience exchange, with some Mitch Homie Quans shouting out song titles:
“Yo, this ain’t a request line. This ain’t ****ing karaoke. Y’all just havin’ a boys’ night out, huh?”

Wanted an SRS cassette but they were $18.

Schlamer P. Louie link=topic=1248833.msg536347489#msg536347489 date=1553​625126
Horse, what?
But I agree he is disrespectful to some fans. Did you see the video of him slapping the phone out of that kids hand. :smh:
na this **** sucks. The only feeling it gives me is anger. At how trash it is.
Schlamer P. Louie

na this **** sucks. The only feeling it gives me is anger. At how trash it is.
To each their own :mm:
randomblackdude313
Rolling marijuana that's a cheap vacation

nigga sound mad as hell lmfaooooooooo

Pages:1 ... 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook