Kanye To The: Kanye West

The Official Toronto Raptors Thread: 2019 NBA CHAMPIONS

Pages:1 ... 272 273 274 275 276

joesuff

Iím glad it wasnít the Lakers. Gonna be interesting now Siakam looking like the number one option on offense

Mikeyjojo
I die trying, that's a common death

Classless "fans" coming out the wood work
Mikeyjojo
I die trying, that's a common death

Presti was close to striking a deal with Toronto that would've delivered George to Leonard and the NBA champions, sources said.

Had Presti been able to strike a deal for George with the Raptors -- and Leonard was willing to stay -- George was believed to be willing to join the Raptors too, sources said.

**** :binowhat:
Fun Guy
DAILY OFFENDER CRAZY EASTENDER

I'm just happy it aint the Lakers :hah:
Thank you Kawhi :salute:
3k mazza world
Joan Didion Stan

Rebuild season
3k mazza world
Joan Didion Stan

Whose the best prospect this draft
Fun Guy
DAILY OFFENDER CRAZY EASTENDER

Rebuild season
Tank for Bronny or Zhaire :rejoice:
SAFT🤔
Drake users are my favourite users on KTT

Who we getting instead of Kawhi :khaled:
Masai Ujiri

As long as Masai is here I have no doubts
HALA MADRID
they call man false 9

As long as Masai is here I have no doubts
HALA MADRID
they call man false 9

Man said second championship I love him so much :cryfam:
Otto.

Iím glad kawhi went to the clippers bc I dislike Canada and Lebrun
dirk nowitzki o
free sean always.. free yb free durkio

Who we getting instead of Kawhi :khaled:
no one
that was the risk masai ujiri took
skip BAEless

Presti was close to striking a deal with Toronto that would've delivered George to Leonard and the NBA champions, sources said.

Had Presti been able to strike a deal for George with the Raptors -- and Leonard was willing to stay -- George was believed to be willing to join the Raptors too, sources said.

**** :binowhat:
Why couldn't we offer Siakam, lowry, maybe ibaka and 4 firsts for George?

That's a better deal for OKC. Siakam is a young potential all star that you could build around unlike Gallinari who is just a solid piece. And Lowry and Ibaka have expiring contracts.

Losing 4 firsts wouldn't matter for the raps just like it doesn't matter for the clippers cause having Kawhi and George under contract for 4 years garuntees high seeds and pretty makes them 2nd round picks

I guess Kawhi really didn't wanna come back and wanted to be in LA. Cause that raptors team is better than the clippers are right now.
ShadyAce
vibin on the future

Why couldn't we offer Siakam, lowry, maybe ibaka and 4 firsts for George?

That's a better deal for OKC. Siakam is a young potential all star that you could build around unlike Gallinari who is just a solid piece. And Lowry and Ibaka have expiring contracts.

Losing 4 firsts wouldn't matter for the raps just like it doesn't matter for the clippers cause having Kawhi and George under contract for 4 years garuntees high seeds and pretty makes them 2nd round picks

I guess Kawhi really didn't wanna come back and wanted to be in LA. Cause that raptors team is better than the clippers are right now.

Yeah, Masai probably had a strong feeling it was all leverage and that he had no real plans of staying. LA was always the goal after all. We were just a means to an end.
 :cryfam: :obamahhh:
Vietbrah🙏
https://twitter.com/vietbrah

Anyone up watching this game?
Ohio.
Creatures of the Night

Is the ring ceremony being televised?

I wanna watch it
Deon
Northside

Bump because we still the champs.

Pages:1 ... 272 273 274 275 276