Kanye To The: Kanye West

The Official Toronto Raptors Thread: 2019 NBA CHAMPIONS

Pages:1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 276

Deon
Northside

RepTDot link=topic=1156209.msg​62598129#msg​62598129 date=1397794078
Ill be at the actual game on saturdayy. Every other game ill be lit as **** at maple leaf square. If you guys know people who are watching on TV tell em to head to MLS.

I may be going to game 2 but I'll most likely be at MLSq. for every game unless I get called up for interning.

Deon
Northside

Idk why people are worried about him. RealGM forum posters all think he's gonna cave mentally. I feel like he'll be ready. Lowry lives for the moment so he'll be hungry. Am just worried about Garnett playing mind games with Val

My biggest concerns are Demar, Val and Casey.

I'm worried that Demar will get shut down but not because of caving mentally. Demar is a guy who benefits from rolling off screens and defenses playing him a little loose until he heats up. He still isn't quite the knockdown three point shooter we'd like him to be but he's money from mid range. I can assure you that as bad as Brooklyn's defense can be they are not going to let him shot mid range j's all day. Hence why I think he may get shut down. If Pierece, Livingston and Johson are the combination of defenders he's seeing through out this series he's gonna have to stay in attack mode until things clear up.

I'm worried that Val will be his own worst enemy. JV's a guy who has the tendency to let his emotions get the best of him. KG is a guy who loves to get into peoples heads. If JV allows KG to psyche him out then he is going to get dominated by the Nets in the low post. If he doesn't than I expect him to be racking up double-doubles (no pun intended).

Casey is the one person I'm worried about the most. Yes he has a defensive championship pedigree and yes he's a capable assistant in the post-season but he still makes terrible decisions at times. Granted, he has gotten better through out the year, I still don't trust him. He loves small ball too much and his coaching decision in the last 2 minutes of a close game are kind of suspect.
Deon
Northside

I go to york :hah:

The struggle is real.
Deon
Northside

bless me, jonas
You've been blessed.
Stealth

Doge World link=topic=1156209.msg​62566761#msg​62566761 date=1397789797
so lucky man i dont understand why its so much, i think its highest in the league rn for playoffs

Yeah it's ridiculously expensive. My friend got the tickets from a hook up she has at mlse tho. There's no way id drop 300 for a game lol
Jet Life
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3HbIHGnSR4&index=7&list=RDGEeSSlIukng

My biggest concerns are Demar, Val and Casey.

I'm worried that Demar will get shut down but not because of caving mentally. Demar is a guy who benefits from rolling off screens and defenses playing him a little loose until he heats up. He still isn't quite the knockdown three point shoote we'd like him to be but he's money form mid range. I can assure you that as bad as Brooklyn's defense can be they are not going to let him shot mid range j's all day. Hence why I think he may get shut down. If Pierece, Livingston and Johson are the combination of defenders he's seeing through out this series he's gonna have to stay in attack mode until things clear up.

I'm worried that Val will be his own worst enemy. JV's a guy who has the tendency to let his emotions get the best of him. KG is a guy who loves to get into peoples heads. If JV allows KG to psyche him out then he is going to get dominated by the Nets in the low post. If he doesn't than I expect him to be racking up double-doubles (no pun intended).

Casey is the one person I'm worried about the most. Yes he has a defensive championship pedigree and yes he's a capable assistant in the post-season but he still makes terrible decisions at times. Granted, he has gotten better through out the year, I still don't trust him. He loves small ball too much and his coaching decision in the last 2 minutes of a close game are kind of suspect.

You think we'll matchup and play small ball or keep Amir at the 4? Feel like the series will be won (or lost) at the 4 spot. We can play potent small ball by inserting Vasquez at the 2, but I feel like the Nets would still beat us at the small ball game. If Amir can consistently dominate PP down low and on the glass we got this series on lock.

Btw all valid points in your previous post.
Deon
Northside

You think we'll matchup and play small ball or keep Amir at the 4? Feel like the series will be won (or lost) at the 4 spot. We can play potent small ball by inserting Vasquez at the 2, but I feel like the Nets would still beat us at the small ball game. If Amir can consistently dominate PP down low and on the glass we got this series on lock.

Btw all valid points in your previous post.

Thanks and if I'm the Raptors I think you roll with Amir at the 4 (no pun intended again) because you'll need the defense more so than the offense. Sure we don't have as many potential threats as the Nets do but we certainly play better team defense. Plus it's a fact that defense wins championships.

Besides Amir at 4 though, I'd go to playing small ball with the second unit because Vasquez is a bigger guard and so is De Colo. Both are bigger than 6'5 and can play a combination of PG or SG if you need them to. Plus Casey has had soms success running a Vazquez/Lowry line up as a secondary unit.
Tdot.
https://i.imgur.com/bud6BkB.png

I'd keep a strict 9 man rotation with Vas, Salmons, Pat, Handsbro. One of DeMar/Lowry on at all times.
Jet Life

Thanks and if I'm the Raptors I think you roll with Amir at the 4 (no pun intended again) because you'll need the defense more so than the offense. Sure we don't have as many potential threats as the Nets do but we certainly play better team defense. Plus it's a fact that defense wins championships.

Besides Amir at 4 though, I'd go to playing small ball with the second unit because Vasquez is a bigger guard and so is De Colo. Both are bigger than 6'5 and can play a combination of PG or SG if you need them to. Plus Casey has had soms success running a Vazquez/Lowry line up as a secondary unit.

The thing is Amir's defense strength lies in the fact that he's an excellent help defender. Him guarding Pierce more or less neutralizes that strength. He'll have to hover around the perimeter, and if he helps, leaving Pierce open isn't in our benefit. Our rotations will have to be ON POINT if they decide to keep Amir guarding PP throughout.
Jet Life

I'd keep a strict 9 man rotation with Vas, Salmons, Pat, Handsbro. One of DeMar/Lowry on at all times.

Tbh I'd like to see De Colo get some run
Kenzo Tenma
OFE Rena/OFE Kyoko/OFE Ruri/OFE Kazumi/OFE Subaru

You niggas ready to get knocked out :smug:
MomoTO

this season is a ****ing repeat of 07.. we were supposed to face washington but ended up facing the nets.. we had home court.. the nets sucked ass on the road.. i just hope it ends different this time around
Tdot.

this season is a ****ing repeat of 07.. we were supposed to face washington but ended up facing the nets.. we had home court.. the nets sucked ass on the road.. i just hope it ends different this time around
raps best players were soft af in 07
MomoTO

raps best players were soft af in 07

yeh i know.. jose & bosh were probably our best players and both are pillow soft.. but still the parallels are insane.
Special_K
Poppin' bottles, puttin super models in a cab

The game starts at 12.30PM tomorrow and will be on TSN in Canada although ESPN will be airing the game internationally. I'm wondering if what we will be watching on TSN will be an ESPN production or whether we will be seeing Matt Devlin & Jack Armstrong calling the game? Any news on this front? Because I have Rogers Supersports pack and I'd rather watch the American ESPN call of the game but I'm never able to view an out of market broadcast for a Toronto team...any clue about what's going on tmrw in regards to be able to watch the ESPN call in canada on TV?
Stealth

The game starts at 12.30PM tomorrow and will be on TSN in Canada although ESPN will be airing the game internationally. I'm wondering if what we will be watching on TSN will be an ESPN production or whether we will be seeing Matt Devlin & Jack Armstrong calling the game? Any news on this front? Because I have Rogers Supersports pack and I'd rather watch the American ESPN call of the game but I'm never able to view an out of market broadcast for a Toronto team...any clue about what's going on tmrw in regards to be able to watch the ESPN call in canada on TV?

Pretty sure the feed that will be on tsn will be jack and Matt broadcasting it
Tdot.

Im pretty confident that Jack/Matt will be calling the game on TSN. I don't think its possible to watch the ESPN stream in Canada unless they are playing the game on ABC which is a local channel here. (But I think ESPN network and ABC are different)
MAGNETO
THE DRIVE FOR FIVE. #DE5TINY #ELIMVP

No one picked Raptors in 4.
Scust.

Pages:1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 276

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook