Kanye To The: Kanye West

OFFICIAL BULLS THREAD - Rules were broken by JIMMY -- this team is trash

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 558

Mr. Yeezy
Old Man Nelly > Future and Drake combined

roses contract is killin us right now tho. so much uncertainty
tbh

Bulls GMs really ****ed up giving him a max deal, especially considering Rose wouldnt leave chicago.

JCalvin

i don't believe in mirotic tbh. there's no way he's nearly as good as taj. would like to see him dealt since his value is so high.
JCalvin

tbh

Bulls GMs really ****ed up giving him a max deal, especially considering Rose wouldnt leave chicago.

nah, i can't blame them. any team would've given him the same deal.
Mr. Yeezy

this basically^

wed be able to keep taj but have to scrap bringing mirotic over

http://www.reddit.com/r/chicagobulls/comments/1zhvr4/state_of_the_roster_20142015/
well Melo is definitely better than Mirotic, and Melo can play the PF position as well, so thats not too concerning.

I would love if we can bring Melo over here. Theres been alot of praise that he has given us and Thibs has given him.

Im sure he is the #1 choice the Bulls GMs are going to try to go for.
Mr. Yeezy

nah, i can't blame them. any team would've given him the same deal.
yeah but Rose wasnt going to be the kinda guy that was considering other teams. Bulls GMs could have been cheap with him and just given him a 2/3 of that max deal. I doubt Rose would care, dude is getting paid a lifetime salary at Adidas.
Colecain
I GOT MORE HOES THAN LANYE LEST CLOTHES

i don't believe in mirotic tbh. there's no way he's nearly as good as taj. would like to see him dealt since his value is so high.

i think he could be fringe starter but yeah hes overhyped. doubt we could trade him unless its to a big market.
JCalvin

yeah but Rose wasnt going to be the kinda guy that was considering other teams. Bulls GMs could have been cheap with him and just given him a 2/3 of that max deal. I doubt Rose would care, dude is getting paid a lifetime salary at Adidas.

rose might not care, but there's no way the people around him don't. bj and reggie would've made him take it
Mr. Yeezy

i think he could be fringe starter but yeah hes overhyped. doubt we could trade him unless its to a big market.
Mirotic doesnt even have to come here though. If we wanted to, we could just say no to him this summer. Or we could trade him to the Knicks.
Colecain

well Melo is definitely better than Mirotic, and Melo can play the PF position as well, so thats not too concerning.

I would love if we can bring Melo over here. Theres been alot of praise that he has given us and Thibs has given him.

Im sure he is the #1 choice the Bulls GMs are going to try to go for.

if melo really doesnt care about the money like he says, hell take a paycut :work:
JCalvin

i think he'd be pretty easy to trade.  he was voted the best player in europe by nba gms and he'd only be getting around 5 million a yr when he comes to the US.  that's great value. he'd be nice as a backup on our team but id rather we package him for melo
Mr. Yeezy

if melo really doesnt care about the money like he says, hell take a paycut :work:
still

it seems like to afford him he would take a big paycut. Like I dont even think we could offer him a near max.
JCalvin

still

it seems like to afford him he would take a big paycut. Like I dont even think we could offer him a near max.

rose can give him some money under the table to even it out
Mr. Yeezy

rose can give him some money under the table to even it out
:datass:
Colecain

Mirotic doesnt even have to come here though. If we wanted to, we could just say no to him this summer. Or we could trade him to the Knicks.

Yeah thats what I was thinking. KC Johnson also had an article about how the Mike James, Amundson signings are in anticipation to match salaries so they can sign a big FA.
Mr. Yeezy

Yeah thats what I was thinking. KC Johnson also had an article about how the Mike James, Amundson signings are in anticipation to match salaries so they can sign a big FA.
its clear we are trying to go for Melo this offseason. There was no reason to let go of Deng otherwise.
Colecain

still

Did you look at the link I posted :cmon:

15,500,000 we can retain everyone
18,500,000 if we get rid of dunleavy
23,500,000 (max contract) if we get rid of taj

thats if we sign him via free agency and not s&t
Mr. Yeezy

Did you look at the link I posted :cmon:

15,500,000 we can retain everyone
18,500,000 if we get rid of dunleavy
23,500,000 (max contract) if we get rid of taj

thats if we sign him via free agency and not s&t
oh didnt look at the actual numbers

melo would be a bish to not be content with 15.5 mil a year smh
Shobhz
Triple-Double, No Assists

Even if we get rid of taj (whom I love) he's literally the only valuable asset we'd have to give up for melo. Well worth it imo

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 558

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook