Kanye To The: Kanye West

Drake - "Views" | 6x Platinum eligible

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 10723

Zarlacc
No.

you hear the Days in the East performances/snippets yet?
hell yeah

I've got the mp3 playing a lot in the late hours haha. I like the emotion in the Birmingham one more but the Liverpool one has that "love it when you speak the truth to me / tryna wake up have you with me" bit

I need the studio, but I don't want the fast paced one played in the snippet, slow is better

Ca$h Bandicoot
i am danny brown

Praying to based god this comes out within the year
Zarlacc
No.

D:

zarlacc :cryfam:

i like him more than i used to

but ill never listen to a full drake project all the way thry
I get where you're coming from...

but I realized, I look for innovation and forward thinking from every genre but hip hop. I'm all "rock should just get weirder and less traditional. but rap?? ONLY BDP or 95 era sounding **** please" was contradictory as hell.

if anything I wish Drake would go farther. the conversation over him being "soft" and "not" hip hop is so dumb to me these days...we've obviously reached a different era, if anything I think the ONLY thing holding him back is trying in some ways to conform to rap culture. he should just be who he is fully and drop the occasional "I'm a cool rapper" persona

not that he can't swag out, just don't worry about preconceptions of what a rapper should be, which he clearly does too much sometimes. I want an album of just all emotional Drake tbh
your thoughts on this are welcomed

Zarlacc
No.

Praying to based god this comes out within the year
Keyz

but I realized, I look for innovation and forward thinking from every genre but hip hop. I'm all "rock should just get weirder and less traditional. but rap?? ONLY BDP or 95 era sounding **** please" was contradictory as hell.

if anything I wish Drake would go farther. the conversation over him being "soft" and "not" hip hop is so dumb to me these days...we've obviously reached a different era, if anything I think the ONLY thing holding him back is trying in some ways to conform to rap culture. he should just be who he is fully and drop the occasional "I'm a cool rapper" persona

i feel you.. especially the last sentence. thats the part that still bugs me but i guess thats why i used to dislike him so much :hah:

Zarlacc
No.

i feel you.. especially the last sentence. thats the part that still bugs me but i guess thats why i used to dislike him so much :hah:

I definitely feel ya

it still bothers me sometimes when he drops a dumbass tryna badass line

but not enough to take away from the things that I think he's really doing right. and a lot of his best **** is stuff that hasn't made albums to me (Trust Issues, Fall for Your Type (pre-Jamie Foxx), etc)

but NTWS is full of good ****. that intro. phew.
Dvsn
Sept. 5th OUT NOW

In
johj
reformed poster

chase mcmullen gonna hit the next one with the 97% recommended
Xclusive

Wheres that sticky
ovonick
Yikes, relax pimp.

Wheres that sticky
came in here to ask the same thing. its not official till its stickied. im waiting. :ninja:
MrPJP
Keep a place for me

Sticky this ****
Philippe

1. Name...It's Never Enough.
2. 11-14 tracks including Deluxe.
3. Production from...Noah "40" Shebib, Boi-1da, Detail, Nineteen85, PARTYNEXTDOOR and others.
4. More singing than Take Care. Raw emotion. Tear jerkers. Love songs.
5. Guests...Lil' Wayne, PARTYNEXTDOOR, Sampha, Beyonce, Kanye West, Rihanna and more.
6. Will be compared to 808's and Heartbreak.
7. Release Date...either 04/15 or 12/14.
ovonick
Yikes, relax pimp.

3. Production from...Noah "40" Shebib, Boi-1da, Detail, Nineteen85, PARTYNEXTDOOR and others.
5. Guests...Lil' Wayne, PARTYNEXTDOOR, Sampha, Beyonce, Kanye West, Rihanna and more.

would be perfect :cryfam:
ljhundred

not that he can't swag out, just don't worry about preconceptions of what a rapper should be, which he clearly does too much sometimes. I want an album of just all emotional Drake tbhyour thoughts on this are welcomed

I like when Drake is on his dusty tip tbh. But it's absolutely not the Drake I became a fan of, and to a degree, I do agree with you. But I do think that things like Tuscan Leather are sincere, though. Like, he actually wanted to do the song for his own sake.
ORoxo

12/14
Imagine it getting leaked a day before christmas :cryfam:
LebanonDons
Jheeeze

Coming between Oct-Dec of 2015
MattM.
After Dark

already? nice :datass:
HM

Wait this **** is official? A 4th album in 2014?!?!?

If so, then Carter V and a drake Album would make 2014 goat.

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 10723

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook