Just saw that two people had illegal/fake passports
THIZZ
u have fat old hag cheeks because u used to be fat

Bump
eyesREDbrimLOW

this whole thing wierd af
pt
#MarcosRed

Nah im from malaysia and this is really sus.

But malaysia security is butters so im not surprised that 2 people with stolen passports got on....

Im sure they would have found the plane by now if it crashed like they know the spot to look at....

**** is mad weird. I still think that plane is in the air somewhere but its been 24 hrs so idk yo **** man

There is no way the plane is still in the air.
pt
#MarcosRed

I feel like this could be a hijack. Two fake passports (and I know about smuggling in those areas) but considering no one has found anything even if it has crashed because the route to Bejing is over land. Someone out there knows about this while we, the people out here speculating and ****.
Hamza

Someone probably shot it down by now or it has crashed
BENZINO
Benzinho

:oblivious:
pt
#MarcosRed

There is no way this has crashed. I refuse to believe that notion.
Hamza

There is no way this has crashed. I refuse to believe that notion.

What do you think happened to it?
pt
#MarcosRed

What do you think happened to it?

I feel like this could be a hijack. Two fake passports (and I know about smuggling in those areas) but considering no one has found anything even if it has crashed because the route to Bejing is over land. Someone out there knows about this while we, the people out here speculating and ****.
Hamza

My thought was that this was a hijack, but it somehow crashed(maybe passengers did it) or some govt shot it down knowing it was hijacked
satin glitches

how could you be so heartless
How could you be so dr evil
pt
#MarcosRed

My thought was that this was a hijack, but it somehow crashed(maybe passengers did it) or some govt shot it down knowing it was hijacked

Shot it down? Huh?
Hamza

Shot it down? Huh?

If it has been hijacked and the hijackers want to do something 9/11-esque, a govt could have shot it down
BENZINO
Benzinho

If it has been hijacked and the hijackers want to do something 9/11-esque, a govt could have shot it down
there is no way that was flying to America
Where Im From

we have drones and satellites that can monitor me picking at a pimple on my ass cheek and these niggas can't ****ing find a big ass plane? FOHHHHH!!!!
Jakester
No Fun. Not Ever.

The **** are y'all talking about

Pages:1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 173

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook