Kanye To The: Kanye West

Tyler The Creator Mentioned Cudi?

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12

coolguy
And the hell, it wouldn’t spare us

hes talking about the amount of times eminem has name dropped people, like lady gaga and such.

oh my bad davidxo

manosith
designer

So what if tyler's beats sound the same. They're ****ing dope. They fit his rapping style perfectly. Same goes with 40+Drake. I don't understand why there's so much hate on talented artists.
Cutch
Rage, cause I'm paid.

the irony.

Tyler can live up to the hype though :smug:
Django
We're all we got...

Tyler is smart.

he only disses inferior rappers that he knows hes better than
:golfclap:
Phillip
pandemic.

Tyler is smart.

he only disses inferior rappers that he knows hes better than
:golfclap:
oh ****, inb4cudisectionrages.
KendallDF93
JeeEsDee.com

He said he didn't diss Cudi. He just stated that he wasn't him. He doesn't like his music but he doesn't hate it either. from what I've read. Who cares anyway, are you Cudi?
XB THE WIZARD
):

He said he didn't diss Cudi. He just stated that he wasn't him. He doesn't like his music but he doesn't hate it either. from what I've read. Who cares anyway, are you Cudi?

yes...i am... :sarc2:
KendallDF93
JeeEsDee.com

yes...i am... :sarc2:

oh ****, well then. Good day sir
Vinyl
Jay said Brook-Nam before Ye said Chiraq

It was a diss... He didn't just "state" that he wasn't Cudi lol... It's Tyler he takes shots at people all the time but never actually does anything.
heartofalion
xoxo

Song was recorded before Yonkers....so....
lol, what fans did he have back then tho? :oblivious:
Jayvin
small talk from small minds

Well its a good thing that he has been just taking shots through songs at these people instead of actually shooting these people :hah:
every rapper would be dead :cryfam:
KendallDF93
JeeEsDee.com

It was a diss... He didn't just "state" that he wasn't Cudi lol... It's Tyler he takes shots at people all the time but never actually does anything.
Like I said that's what I read. Tyler said "it wasn't a diss" knowing tyler he either meant that and just said it because it popped in his head or he thinks Cudi is a hipster.
heartofalion
xoxo

When Tyler used to post on Hypebeast, he openly said multiple times that he didn't like Cudi or his music.
link?
XB THE WIZARD
):

:work:
XB THE WIZARD
):

link?

link or reporting you for false allegations  :work:
4LK
#Royalty

link or reporting you for false allegations  :work:

http://hypebeast.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1918985&postcount=10

:work:
Hipstahblox
omg so edgy, 2deep4u

Only Odd Future member I truly like is Frank Ocean. Who cares what Tyler says though, in reality, he's still a little **** who backs down when somebody comes back at him after he disses.
Tom Krell

Tyler is against anything mainstream including kanye and cudi except he loves lil Wayne. So you tell me if he has a good taste in music. I'm more into tyler as a person than his musician. I just am not crazy about his music, I downloaded both bastard and goblin. Also I think Earl is overrated and funny how tyler trashes hypebeasts as he wears supreme hats and shops at bape frequently. He is a very interestin person though. Final thouhts OFWGTA can get ****ed. They will never be more established than kid cudi or good music and I mean this is the least **** riding way possible.

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook