Kanye To The: Kanye West

Kanye West - YEEZUS [June 18, 2013]

Pages:1 ... 2656 2657 2658 2659 2660 2661 2662 2663 2664 ... 4631

Steezus Christ

I kinda liked the LeBron line on Black Skinhead. I'm guessing that based on what we heard from the listening session that the line won't be on the album version though

that's a cool line, but its not accurate tbh. Akron is still showing love to LeBron. and this is coming from someone who is from CLE and ****in hates him lol. he does a lot of **** for the community there.

Slate

Who wants to take one for the team & see if this new link is the real leak?
pm it to me
MattM.
Whatchutola

I don't even mind the lack of screaming tbh, it'll help prepare my ears for the loud ass screams on I Am A God
I'm getting used to this version, but I can't lie, I liked the older version a lot more.
RyFrizzle

4chan seems clueless lmao
http://boards.4chan.org/mu/res/37060706
Poetica.

jawgust brought his cloud of doom with him :lol:
YB666

Long time lurker, first post & sorry for that, haha.

But with all the discussion & release date questions going on: I just wanted to contribute that every shop in Belgium I asked (the only major ones in my city) state the album will be out on the 17th but probably only delivered on the 18th.

2 smaller ones were not sure if they get it in the 17th or 18th,
FNAC (kinda like HMV) says it should be out 17, but delivery is scheduled for the18th.
Hunta512

So what's the deal is it ten tracks total? Or R the rumors true that he only played ten and it's around 14
PizzaGod

pm it to me

Nevermind, it can't be real. It was uploaded on the 6th. smh.
UBB3
FNF

Ye seems super happy but the music we heard is angry af whts up with tht
Steezus Christ

So what's the deal is it ten tracks total? Or R the rumors true that he only played ten and it's around 14

Rosenberg said he played the album in full and it was 10 tracks.
New God Hoe
I AM A (NEW) GOD (HOE)

Long time lurker, first post & sorry for that, haha.

But with all the discussion & release date questions going on: I just wanted to contribute that every shop in Belgium I asked (the only major ones in my city) state the album will be out on the 17th but probably only delivered on the 18th.

2 smaller ones were not sure if they get it in the 17th or 18th,
FNAC (kinda like HMV) says it should be out 17, but delivery is scheduled for the18th.
SO THEY COME IN ON THE 17TH :S JUST TO AVOID LEAK?
Slate

Cus he released his anger on the album lol. Plus Rosenberg said Kanye looks buff so maybe he's also been working out to release anger.
New God Hoe
I AM A (NEW) GOD (HOE)

IF THE ALBUM'S DONE THEN I DON'T SEE NO POINT SHIPPING THE HARD COPIES ON 17TH FOR EXAMPLE, AIN'T GOING TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IF IT LEAKS MIGHT EVEN CREATE BUZZ AND MAKE PEOPLE BUY IT IF THEY LIKE IT
New God Hoe
I AM A (NEW) GOD (HOE)

LIKE DAMN ROCKY'S LEAKED COUPLE MONTHS EARLY
Steezus Christ

IF THE ALBUM'S DONE THEN I DON'T SEE NO POINT SHIPPING THE HARD COPIES ON 17TH FOR EXAMPLE, AIN'T GOING TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IF IT LEAKS MIGHT EVEN CREATE BUZZ AND MAKE PEOPLE BUY IT IF THEY LIKE IT

lets be honest, no one except stans buy albums these days. especially if they already have it on their computer/iPod.
no chance .
my momma ain't raised no cunt!

LIKE DAMN ROCKY'S LEAKED COUPLE MONTHS EARLY

*Less than a month

But yeah, I get your point
Amoz

Because he's proud of what he made and feels like he's doing what's right (in terms of music, relationships, for the world, you name it).
Slate

*Less than a month

But yeah, I get your point
nah. Rocky's really did leak months early.

Pages:1 ... 2656 2657 2658 2659 2660 2661 2662 2663 2664 ... 4631

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook