34 (6%)
Send It Up
14 (2.5%)
Bound 2
25 (4.4%)
Total Members Voted: 558
Syneng
R.O.T.C.

I'm almost positive you don't know what the term hipster actually means.

does anybody need to? i give zero fux. still will see you on the 18th. you better not be one of them "im gonna act like its a classic no matter what"-type of guys breh

SHATTER

was at work, what happened today ?
p much nothing.  still just waiting for more info after the listening party vids last night
JayEConsulting
Feeling the Bernz

You know to anyone working you could probably take a cd and burn it w/out taking one and then just resealing it.  Bring a computer there and get to burning, make yourself useful to us. :aliveparrot:
Syneng
R.O.T.C.

Co-sign

but why? why cant i expect or at least wish for a better LR, with better lyrics and better flow, even and more and better soul sampled beats and some features by raps finest in 2013, is that too much? honestly dont think so. but hey, i cant change the album now. just hope its not a total wreck
nic 0 7 1 1
L-UV EP out now

What's with that american psycho video?
Is american psycho a song on the album?
Or is it all fake/speculation
SHATTER

You know to anyone working you could probably take a cd and burn it w/out taking one and then just resealing it.  Bring a computer there and get to burning, make yourself useful to us. :aliveparrot:
i doubt major stores actually have it today.  usually when that happens with an anticipated release you have employees posting instagram pics of the shipments
W A S H I N G T O N

Benny and joon, what could be better, lets fly to euro and make this the best summer ever.
GoldenCodPiece

the nail in the coffin for the music industry was really when they lost the CD/DVD Burning technology to computer makers back in the mid to late 80s
Raymond
Stick around some real feelings might surface

Okay dude we get it you don't like the sound of the album. But will you only feel okay if everyone doesn't like it with you because that's what it looks like. For someone who seems adamant about telling people to think for themselves and not follow consensus opinion you sure do seem to be insecure in yours and thus trying to have as many people on your side to feel justified.
MattM.
Menace

Niggas want my old ****, buy my old albums
SHATTER

Lachlann
Are you even cozy bruh?

does anyone have any links for the kanye freshmen adjustment tapes and the can't tell me nothing tape
Santi961

airric

the nail in the coffin for the music industry was really when they lost the CD/DVD Burning technology to computer makers back in the mid to late 80s

true. never really thought of it that way, but i completely agree
Hank Scorpio

but why? why cant i expect or at least wish for a better LR, with better lyrics and better flow, every more soul sampled beats and some features by raps finest in 2013, is that too much? honestly dont think so. but hey, i cant change the album now. just hope its not a total wreck

Because that's not progression. Ye is ALL ABOUT PROGRESSION. None of his albums really sound alike in the least, which is what makes him such an incredible musician to me.
GoldenCodPiece

does anyone have any links for the kanye freshmen adjustment tapes and the can't tell me nothing tape

do a simple google search and there you go...
Reindeer of the Roc
it me

The days go a helluva lot slower when a leak is around the corner.

****kckkkkkkckckk
kassperdahmer

Freshman Adjustment Is On Youtube I Just Downloaded 1 By 1

Pages:1 ... 2656 2657 2658 2659 2660 2661 2662 2663 2664 ... 4608

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook