15 (7.3%)
Send It Up
3 (1.5%)
Bound 2
12 (5.8%)
Total Members Voted: 204
SamXX

1 WEEK, YEEZUS.

Damn, we are so close. The next week is going to go by so fast, we'll be listening to Yeezus before we know it.

Santi961

Is this gonna leak by Saturday?
Probably, at the Latest Early Monday
sam22
"Don't confuse me with someone who gives a fuck"

****, I wanted this album before my exams -.-
Flash.
Dance with the devil.

1 WEEK, YEEZUS.

Damn, we are so close. The next week is going to go by so fast, we'll be listening to Yeezus before we know it.
New God Hoe
I AM A (NEW) GOD (HOE)

1 WEEK, YEEZUS.

IT'S NOT GOING TO GO FAST, IT'S GOING TO DRAG :(
New God Hoe
I AM A (NEW) GOD (HOE)

IamSu! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Travi$ Scott feature
IamSu! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2013 Mos Def feature
I'V NEVER HEARD OF THIS DUDE, IS HE ACTUALLY DOPE?
Kool G Fap

I'm still wondering how this **** hasn't leaked.
Santi961

Just take some E, Time will go by Fast
t0mom

808 is Kanye's Pinkerton.
Titi Boi TRU

Need someone from Best Buy, Target etc to confirm when those shipments are arriving..
SamXX

Distract yourself, before you know it, it'll be June 18th. :datass:
New God Hoe
I AM A (NEW) GOD (HOE)

Distract yourself, before you know it, it'll be June 18th. :datass:
ILL TRY :(
iceman
IT MAKES ME SMILE

get high & do other **** :D
UhhhB
Help me, Rhonda

808 is Kanye's Pinkerton.
I agree except for the fact that 808's isn't his best work unlike Pinkerton to Weezer
crazyboyms

I can't wait to get some new music
From the performances I've seen it's gonna be a real creative and different, compared to his previous releases, album and I like that. One of the reasons actually why I admire Kanye so much as an artist

The no artwork thing is bull**** to me personally. What I always liked about Kanye is how much thought, effort and creativity he put in the visuals of his releases. He always understood how important that was and how to stand out. Supporting the music with visuals. And what do we get now? It's super weird to me and I just can't see this as a creative idea. Since he said he won't release singles I assume there will also be no artwork for tracks on it's own?! Too bad cuz I like to organize my iTunes with single/album artwork and getting something 'new' a few months after the actual album release.
The releasing no single things is also a super weird strategy to me. We kinda live in a singles oriented era, not that many people buy full albums anymore. Besides that, how is he gonna get radio airplay without sending a song for adds officially? He can say he doesn't care about sales, doubt the truth in that honestly, but it's beyond a record label simply ain't forcing him to release a single, cuz hell they do care about sales. Singles and radio airplay that comes along with a single results in way more sales usually.
I admire him doing his thing and being brave enough to stand out and doing something completely different but I wonder how this is gonna turn out. As a fan I wonder if I'll enjoy this upcoming era as much as I enjoyed his previous ones.
UltraKid
Deleted

I'V NEVER HEARD OF THIS DUDE, IS HE ACTUALLY DOPE?

TheAnimalx

What if the album is gonna be called 'black american psycho' after all cuz ye made last minute changes
Niko_Primitif

i expected more reviews/opinions or tweets by artists from listening session...  :dno:

Pages:1 ... 2656 2657 2658 2659 2660 2661 2662 2663 2664 ... 4636

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook