34 (6%)
Send It Up
14 (2.5%)
Bound 2
25 (4.4%)
Total Members Voted: 558
airric

And who said its only 10 tracks?

he only played 10 of the tracks at the listening sess, and now everyone thinks its only 10 tracks haha

Allee

listening to TCD forgot how much i love this album!!!!!!
thatsthatjb
Deleted

video quality is perfect, front row. 1080p as opposed to 720p
Ahh... well like I said, your audio suffers from that crazy ass bass, it messes up the sound. The one I linked you has video quality just as good.
Scorn
if u don't like the way I live my life, why don't you take it?

sorry thats snl haha
RIP ChrisThaCool
RIP CHIRS THA COOL AND ALL YOUR SEXY AVIS!!!

he only played 10 of the tracks at the listening sess, and now everyone thinks its only 10 tracks haha
smh oh ok
GODthousand

the perfect Jamiroquai song for Ye to sample for a new song:

Jamiroquai is way too predictable for Ye to sample
The Pen

plus rosenberg said 10 and rollingstones
Syneng
R.O.T.C.

LMAO.
I feel like some of these dudes haven't actually listened to all his albums though.
I'm not trying to sound like an elitist but I can't see how people cannot discern this.
I'm not going to lie though, Graduation and 808's took time to grow on me but I hope Yeezus is the same way.
But the main difference is I haven't been encouraged by anything so far.
I'm not feeling this screaming **** bruh tbh.
With MBDTF, it was different. G.O.O.D Fridays had me amped. Dude was releasing album like songs for free and they were legitimately dope. Dudes just stanning with all this hype. I can't vibe to it and I'm not going to lie.
:hah:

CO-SIGN.

still dont feel 808s tho...
people need to start doing some homework...the other day some fags were trying to tell me 808s and grad would be ****ting all over CD and LR....i couldnt believe how the brain of some people must work. god works in mysterious ways..

airric

plus rosenberg said 10 and rollingstones

because thats all he played that they heard...doesnt mean its all of the tracks
Flash.
Dance with the devil.

not true mate
intro screams are gone
meehmet
XX

intro screams are gone
Album is gonna be Trash Without screams. :work:
GoldenCodPiece

Jamiroquai is way too predictable for Ye to sample

Right....well you know 2Pac did sample Jamiroquai so there you go...mong:

MAGNETO
THE DRIVE FOR FIVE. #DE5TINY #ELIMVP

CO-SIGN.

still dont feel 808s tho...
people need to start doing some homework...the other day some fags were trying to tell me 808s and grad would be ****ting all over CD and LR....i couldnt believe how the brain of some people must work. god works in mysterious ways..

:golfclap:
/endrant
kettlebanned

going to get a tattoo of "I am a God" on tuesday to celebrate yeezus
KashmirThoughts
Views

RT @ILLIONAIRE July 4 > June 18.

:ohtu: :ohtu: :ohtu: :ohtu: :ohtu: :ohtu: :ohtu: :ohtu: :ohtu: :ohtu: :ohtu: :ohtu: :ohtu: :ohtu: :ohtu: :ohtu: :ohtu: :ohtu: :ohtu: :ohtu: :ohtu: :ohtu: :ohtu: :ohtu: :ohtu: :ohtu: :ohtu: :ohtu: :ohtu: :ohtu: :ohtu: :ohtu: :ohtu: :ohtu:

he's not lying
SHATTER

hmm interesting. i thought the whole time "well if the beats is wack at least hes gonna piss off some high ranked corporate people"...makes me wonder...did i have the wrong approach thinking about this. why do you think so?
why am i worried about the lyrics?

i mean i'm mostly comparing it to his old(er) **** (especially mbtdf) but his rhyme schemes and one-liners and stuff on that were crazy for a popular rap album and i'm hearing a lot of simpler stuff on the new tracks ("**** i'm chillin, tryna stack these millions")

as funny as some of it is i haven't heard anything that even comes close to matching up to something like the african-american express line on dropout

and the beats probably just come down to personal preference.  i love electronic **** and i'm confident that he can make that work
GODthousand

Right....well you know 2Pac did sample Jamiroquai so there you go...mong:

What does Pac have to do with Kanye?

Pages:1 ... 2656 2657 2658 2659 2660 2661 2662 2663 2664 ... 4610

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook