News from the Lupe UStream

Pages:1

thekid2114

Stereo Sun- Lupe said something along the lines of "ya I think we're still using that track"
  He also asked if we wanted Stereo Sun to be the next single

Don't Look Down- Lu said that he recorded a second verse that was fire. Told us to spam Ye so he'll give it to us

FOTP- said there's not an official release date, but told us to tweet Busy with what songs we want to hear him freestyle on

Generation Lasers Tour- the official Lasers tour. Said as long as everything goes as planned, he's kicking it off with Chicago and it's gonna be insane. ALL new Lasers tracks as a gift for not putting on the Halloween show.

GOOD Music- It was all a rumor. Lu's sticking with FnF. "Why be a soldier when I'm already a general" or something along those lines.

Japanese Cartoon- They're getting ready to make the music video for the second single- "Gasp"

Told us that they're playing new songs at this Saturday's concert.

Said that the reason J.Cole and Wale weren't on the Beamin' Remix was because he never got their verses and wanted to get the song out now.

link to video--> http://www.megavideo.com/?v=237G9EI0
  props to LuMyself for the video

-------------------------------

Anything else I forgot?

Dan The Fiasco

OH IM GONNA BE FIRST IN LINE AT THE FIRST SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DrMonkey

lol he specifically told us to spam Kanye for the second verse? loooob
thekid2114

haha ya... Ye gonna get bombarded.
Also edited to add what he said about the GOOD Music rumor
Andre3k
Told my Mama bury me with a .357 just in case God trippin' I dont get into Heaven

Skip
Deleted

Said Jaquin Phoenix Facebook Flow is crazy

Said they are changing up the set list for the concert on Saturday to add new songs

They might ustream the concert
LuMyself

I recorded it but I don't think I need to upload it now. or do I?
Skip
Deleted

Yes please!
Quan292

he said stop being mean to busy and just laughed when someone said busy gives false info. then told us how the nyc show got cancelled because busy made a mistake in saying there was a concert. :work:
thekid2114

Said Jaquin Phoenix Facebook Flow is crazy

Said they are changing up the set list for the concert on Saturday to add new songs

They might ustream the concert

I know i'm out of the loop on this one because I've seen it referenced in the past week or 2, but what is Jaquin Phoenix Facebook Flow? what am i missing?
Doom

he said stop being mean to busy and just laughed when someone said busy gives false info. then told us how the nyc show got cancelled because busy made a mistake in saying there was a concert. :work:

When that happened i was dying. You could see it on his face when he started explaining it he was like "Oh **** thats one hell of a contradiction".
Doom

I know i'm out of the loop on this one because I've seen it referenced in the past week or 2, but what is Jaquin Phoenix Facebook Flow? what am i missing?

Possible ACCC track. Kind of a remix of Christian Dior Denim Flow.
The Prayer

Yes please!
Hyena

Japanese Cartoon- They're getting ready to make the music video for the second single- "Gasp"
:yay:

Pages:1

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook