:cryfam: missed first page :cryfam:

cant wait tho :fire:
NOT FOR SALE
still on fire

Kanye gonna run this summer :slick:
Bob Saget

Playstation users with the L
Fuhbau

would be an absolute huge surprise to see Kanye ever at Bonnaroo again. His last "performance" there was an absolute disaster. The only other festival he is at is Wireless. I dont see him headlining any other one this year, as most major festival does not heavily favor rap/hip-hop and Outkast has already announced they are doing 40 festivals this year.
okstatetw

would be an absolute huge surprise to see Kanye ever at Bonnaroo again. His last "performance" there was an absolute disaster. The only other festival he is at is Wireless. I dont see him headlining any other one this year, as most major festival does not heavily favor rap/hip-hop and Outkast has already announced they are doing 40 festivals this year.
He's at XGames in Austin and in Sweden for festivals...this more likely than you think
B-ri
creator of "Lock thread, Ban OP"....back in the Klive days

I thought they didnt **** wit Ye since the GITD tour incident lol
Storm
0834-1798-5755

I thought they didnt **** wit Ye since the GITD tour incident lol
What did I miss?
SWAGN3TO
made grilled cheese for you the best

in hopefully
Merix
Lord Yeezus Christ forgive us for our sins.

Deff going if he is. I went summer 2012 :allears:
TheRocket64
"Not a hypebeast while you beast for the hype!!"

In!!
Fuhbau

He's at XGames in Austin and in Sweden for festivals...this more likely than you think

XGames is hardly a festival, let alone a major one. Sure hes a hot get for a European festival, but not American because hes doing a tour so close to fetival dates. Its less likely than you think.
mikestipe

XGames is hardly a festival, let alone a major one. Sure hes a hot get for a European festival, but not American because hes doing a tour so close to fetival dates. Its less likely than you think.
Don't be so sure of yourself. I know someone on the inside, and Ye's in the bag. I've heard the offic line up
EwwwwItsSticky

Don't be so sure of yourself. I know someone on the inside, and Ye's in the bag. I've heard the offic line up

who be headlining then homie?
freebread
i heard your bitch still wears ecko

in

went last year, was fun af. cant wait to go again this year especially if ye is playing.
Cole
samcro

lmao at using another forum as a source

grasping at straws
Herbie

lmao at using another forum as a source

grasping at straws

Did you read how credible the guy on that forum is? Apparently he's been giving info on headliners for years.

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 347

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook