Kanye To The: Kanye West

Hitman: Absolution | Out Now!

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45

mike_lowery

Found a really short clip with gameplay in it, nothing to get excited over really

Cover System confirmed

looks good, looks alot like blood money sort of gameplay  :slick:

Emir Parkreiner
Written in cold blood with a toothpick

A couple of new interviews from the past days from the creative director, newspaper clippings are out :(

I liked reading those lol

https://member.eu.square-enix.com/en/blogs/hitman-absolution-video-interview-io-interactive-gameplay-director-cristian-elverdam

Silent Assassin rankings are back though :)

http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/06/09/e3-2011-hitman-absolution-video-interview-discusses-choice-and-freedom/

Gamespot Interview

mike_lowery

Silent Assassin rankings are back though :)

:slick:
Emir Parkreiner

More gameplay footage, definitely getting a splinter cell conviction vibe from it

http://www.ign.com/videos/2011/06/09/e3-2011-ign-live-hitman-absolution

A good thing is that the creative director said that only in this level they were showing this type of set-up, later levels are presumably going to play out like past Hitman levels *whew* had me worried for a second

This is most likely the first mission of the game teaching you the basics of the game like the first mission in Blood Money did

Emir Parkreiner

Figured I bump this for some new scans, sadly I don't think we'll see much of this game until next year

It ****ing baffles me that they would even think about replacing Jesper Kyd, the whole series in whole had amazing music and it was defnitely part of the experience and ambiance in feeling like a Hitman.  Hope the new guy is just as good

romyrider

I love hitman bro, Hitman Blood Money>>>>
Dark-Zero
Taissa, Zoe, Kaya, Tinashe stan

I actually want this game badly.Thats rare for me
W E S T N I N E 9
...these diamond days of oblivion.

I hope they fix up the AI.
The AI in the previous games were so easily manipulated.
Emir Parkreiner

I hope they fix up the AI.
The AI in the previous games were so easily manipulated.

More like make one mistake, suddenly every single AI on the map knows where you are haha

So much trial and error back in the good days, but I was so used to reloading my last saves so frequently
Dark-Zero

More like make one mistake, suddenly every single AI on the map knows where you are haha

So much trial and error back in the good days, but I was so used to reloading my last saves so frequently
Good Times :allears:
W E S T N I N E 9
...these diamond days of oblivion.

Yea that too.
Missions in past games where either terribly simple or dreadfully hard.
Although if you get fed up being an assassin you can blow through levels killing everything that moves.
That works too.

That's also something I think should be changed in this installment.
Dark-Zero

I only played Blood Money in the series and i have a question.Why was Hitman:Contracts considered the darkest game of the series
bcfcben
"We ain't gotta dream no more man"

I love trying to work out how to kill people on Hitman, like when you shoot the jacuzzi floor and the people fall through and off the mountain on Bloody Money. Agent 47 >>>>>
Emir Parkreiner

I only played Blood Money in the series and i have a question.Why was Hitman:Contracts considered the darkest game of the series

The places you went to were far more dark and gritty compared to Blood Money, one of them is a Meat factory where there's a party going on, and everyone is wearing gimp looking attire.

There's corpses of horses and cows all over the level and yea that's just one level lol

The game also doesn't really have that dark humor that Blood Money had and executed so well.  When I play Contracts I just wanna finish the mission and go on the next as apposed to Blood Money I take my sweet ass time because I'm comfortable in the enviroment planning my next move
Dark-Zero

The places you went to were far more dark and gritty compared to Blood Money, one of them is a Meat factory where there's a party going on, and everyone is wearing gimp looking attire.

There's corpses of horses and cows all over the level and yea that's just one level lol

The game also doesn't really have that dark humor that Blood Money had and executed so well.  When I play Contracts I just wanna finish the mission and go on the next as apposed to Blood Money I take my sweet ass time because I'm comfortable in the enviroment planning my next move
Hell yea.I used to enjoy taking my time in Blood Money.That game had too much replay value
Stringer

Gonna suck. Series stopped being good after Silent Assassin.
Emir Parkreiner

Gonna suck. Series stopped being good after Silent Assassin.

I lol'd
lloydftw

definitely going to buy this. Loved the first 2 hitmans!

Pages:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45

Quick Reply
Login with Facebook